FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Gloryhole etiquette

Gloryhole etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reudian_slips OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Bristol

I had a horny experience at dare 2 club in Bristol in the glory hole rooms there. I was in the next cubicle to a couple and to cut a long story short they took turns on me until I came… …then I reciprocated

That was my first gloryhole experience and was a bit unsure what to do - just poke my hard cock through? Speak to them first (less horny!). Also he didn’t ask about sucking my cock which is totally fine as I’m a bit bi but I wonder if other guys might have an issue?

Appreciate your views

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *herrybakewellCouple 2 weeks ago

Staffordshire

That right there is exactly why I don't do Gloryholes lol.

Glad you enjoyed your experience.

Mr.

By *ondiego85Man 2 weeks ago

nottingham

"I had a horny experience at dare 2 club in Bristol in the glory hole rooms there. I was in the next cubicle to a couple and to cut a long story short they took turns on me until I came… …then I reciprocated

That was my first gloryhole experience and was a bit unsure what to do - just poke my hard cock through? Speak to them first (less horny!). Also he didn’t ask about sucking my cock which is totally fine as I’m a bit bi but I wonder if other guys might have an issue?

Appreciate your views

X

"

I think once you get in a GH you need to expect the unexpected

Unless you were in one of those where you can see something from the top, once you stick your little friend through there’s no way of knowing who’s touching you. If it’s not your thing then a GH is not for you unless you are certain that there’s only a female on the other side

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS 2 weeks ago

Bristol.

Welcome to the world of gloryhole where imagination rules! It sounds like a good time was had by all...

For me,the more anonymous,the better the experience..When and if a conversation starts up or worse still I see who they are, I am totally turned off.

Can I ask how you know it was a couple who took turns on you..mm or mf couple??

Did the mouths have a different feel around your cock?

The reciprocation involve you sucking two different cocks?

The Qs can be endless..do gay guys mind if the sucker is a woman??

Certainly lots of guys who identify as straight would be horrified if they knew it was a man sucking them off..

Not for the faint hearted and if in doubt, don't go near an anonymous hole!

By *cnugatugMan 2 weeks ago

Chatham

Been to a few now both male and female ones tbh once you pop your manhood through who cares who it maybe im getting my cock sucked lol gh are a,great experiance

By *ophieslutTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Central

The service deliverer will often invite a guy to put his cock through the hole. It's not like best but occasionally people will enter a cubicle to have fun with someone and not be interested in making use of the hole, so uninvited cocks may be unwelcome.

You can show your wares, so anyone looking may get hungrier . Some places have very big holes, so hands etc may get to sample the goods first.

Chatham

On my second visit i got to fuck through the glory hole wasnt expecting it but wasnt going to say no i was asked if i wanted to heard a ladies voice asking so said yeah felt a condom slip on and then was guided in lol

By *atyric0nMan 2 weeks ago

Ipswich

"That right there is exactly why I don't do Gloryholes lol.

Mr. "

This.

Bristol

Yes I agree, but it was horny and enjoyed it lots. Keen to try again.

I could hear them laughing and messing about so knew it was a MF couple. Yeah could feel his stubble a bit, and she was much better than him!

There was another hole as well and they both let me touch them as well as them going down on me. That was horny to feel how wet she was and touch his very hard cock. I think I came in his mouth but couldn’t be sure

Afterwards it was just his cock and I made sure he had just as good a time…

Bristol

Thanks that’s what I was worried about, certainly didn’t want to intrude but became very clear quickly they definitely wanted my cock coming through…

Haven’t had a repeat experience yet so need to get that sorted lol

Bristol

Wow that’s pretty horny, the whole not knowing who she is but fucking is rather hot

By *londebiguyMan 2 weeks ago

Southport

"I had a horny experience at dare 2 club in Bristol in the glory hole rooms there. I was in the next cubicle to a couple and to cut a long story short they took turns on me until I came… …then I reciprocated

Appreciate your views

X

"

The whole thing with a GH is that you have absolutely no idea who is the other side of it.

Most men just dont think of it.

They get the BJ that the want.

Chatham

Gh etiquette turn up zip down get hard stick it through enjoy and then leave lol glory holes are ment to be all mystery and no answeres

By *atHereWaitingMan 2 weeks ago

Colne

Sounds like wild fun!

By *9alMan 2 weeks ago

Bridgend

"Gh etiquette turn up zip down get hard stick it through enjoy and then leave lol glory holes are ment to be all mystery and no answeres "

Glory Holes started in public toilets so was always a male on the other side any female involvement is a bonus , just enjoy whatever happens

By *ittle MonkeysCouple 2 weeks ago

Kimberley

The whole point of a glory hole is the anonymity, it could be anyone, male or female. If you can’t accept that or dont like that you have no business being there.

By *ixenandhoundCouple 2 weeks ago

Plymouth, South west

Sounds like you've got the etiquette spot on and one of the thrills of using GHs is you never know who's on the other side.. as long as you enjoyed your experience that's all that matters one of the reason I enjoy them is rhe annonymity of who's cock/cocks comes through the hole

Vix

Bristol

Thanks being totally British about even things like gloryhole, kinda wanted to get others opinions. The whole anonymous thing is hot isn’t it?

By *ooking for threesome funMan 2 weeks ago

Basildon

I’d love to try this out if anyone knows of one near Basildon Essex ?

By *irsSubCouple 2 weeks ago

Darlington

We enjoy using them together on bi nights, usually invite cocks through the hole with a finger.

Our pet hate is people who crouch down to look through the holes, even though we love putting on show, it just feels weird in a GH.

Central

"We enjoy using them together on bi nights, usually invite cocks through the hole with a finger.

Our pet hate is people who crouch down to look through the holes, even though we love putting on show, it just feels weird in a GH."

It's not good etiquette to crouch down and stare through! I'd probably lose interest if they did that

By *andomly FriendlyCouple 2 weeks ago

Hull

This is us. It's so annoying when it's just a face, and he won't move so somebody can put their willy in, lol.

🍆🕳

Central

"This is us. It's so annoying when it's just a face, and he won't move so somebody can put their willy in, lol.

🍆🕳 "

There should be something like that dye put on to prevent theft in shops, that explodes

By *irsSubCouple 2 weeks ago

Darlington

"This is us. It's so annoying when it's just a face, and he won't move so somebody can put their willy in, lol.

🍆🕳 "

Exactly, no such thing as too much cock

By *i_guy37Man 2 weeks ago

Oxford

Just stick your cock through and see what happens! Not knowing who's there or exactly how they're going to pleasure you is part of the fun

By *ixenandhoundCouple 2 weeks ago

Plymouth, South west

"We enjoy using them together on bi nights, usually invite cocks through the hole with a finger.

Our pet hate is people who crouch down to look through the holes, even though we love putting on show, it just feels weird in a GH."

Yes this!!

Pop something through, no news to look

By *anc-kinky-coupleCouple 2 weeks ago

Manchester

I'm glad someone asked about the etiquette because I wanted to know how it works as well! I (Mr) am bi and would love to use the GH at clubs to get some oral experience, but didn't know how to go about it or if people would even be interested!

M.

Kimberley

"I'm glad someone asked about the etiquette because I wanted to know how it works as well! I (Mr) am bi and would love to use the GH at clubs to get some oral experience, but didn't know how to go about it or if people would even be interested!

M."

You simply go one side or the other, depends on your preference. Don’t over think it.

By *arakiss12TV/TS 2 weeks ago

Bedford

I usually wait for the little waggle of the willy saying I'm here and ready before going to work on it. I might tease a bit and wait till the waggle gets a bit impatient.

By *iigguy13Man 2 weeks ago

Normandy, France

The etiquette is to put your mouth there or signal 'come here' with your fingers if you want the cock.

Chatham

I wish the ones here didnt close down could do with a glory hole now

By *andydan69Man 2 weeks ago

south west nr you mmm

Love gloryhole they are so hot especially when it goes both ways with couples sissy’s etc

By *ovebjsMan 2 weeks ago

Bristol

"On my second visit i got to fuck through the glory hole wasnt expecting it but wasnt going to say no i was asked if i wanted to heard a ladies voice asking so said yeah felt a condom slip on and then was guided in lol "

Just because you heard a female voice asking does not mean that it was the female receiving 🤣just saying

By *andydan69Man 2 weeks ago

south west nr you mmm

So hot glory holes omg lots of fun had with these

By *ovebjsMan 2 weeks ago

Bristol

"So hot glory holes omg lots of fun had with these "

I like the fact that you can just put your cock through and be totally selfish and get off 👍😁

Chatham

"On my second visit i got to fuck through the glory hole wasnt expecting it but wasnt going to say no i was asked if i wanted to heard a ladies voice asking so said yeah felt a condom slip on and then was guided in lol

Just because you heard a female voice asking does not mean that it was the female receiving 🤣just saying "

Yes im aware of this but also I definitely can tell the difference between a man's but and a woman spreading her legs especially when my hand was grabbed and guided to it

Kimberley

"On my second visit i got to fuck through the glory hole wasnt expecting it but wasnt going to say no i was asked if i wanted to heard a ladies voice asking so said yeah felt a condom slip on and then was guided in lol

Just because you heard a female voice asking does not mean that it was the female receiving 🤣just saying

Yes im aware of this but also I definitely can tell the difference between a man's but and a woman spreading her legs especially when my hand was grabbed and guided to it "

It situations like that does it matter ?

Chatham

Yes im aware of this but also I definitely can tell the difference between a man's but and a woman spreading her legs especially when my hand was grabbed and guided to it

It situations like that does it matter ?"

Nope I'm there to enjoy the mystery

By *aughtyMcrduoCouple 2 weeks ago

Manchester

This is a thing we both done was on bi night. We would say if it's a bi nights then all goes but can understand why some men don't like it but deep down if it only them there they love it lol

By *cottishsubCouple 2 weeks ago

Livingston

id love to be a gloryhole

By *pankingNorfolkCouple 2 weeks ago

Norwichish

A lot of clubs have a locked side on the suckers (so to speak) side. Helps preserve the anonyminity.

The cock side is in an open room, can be quite amusing to see a line of blokes hoping theirs is chosen

By *othy4BBCCouple 2 weeks ago

South Wales

Are they really anonymous though?

Some people appear to have such high standards on who they meet, I can't believe they would then go off to a club and use a gloryhole supposedly anonymously?

I bet there is some sort of pre-arrangement or vetting going on first.

By *pankingNorfolkCouple 2 weeks ago

Norwichish

"Are they really anonymous though?

Some people appear to have such high standards on who they meet, I can't believe they would then go off to a club and use a gloryhole supposedly anonymously?

I bet there is some sort of pre-arrangement or vetting going on first."

Female glory holes (as in Czech glory holes) are most definitely vetted.

But oral glory holes not so much.

If you were arranging a meet why bother with the glory hole?

By *othy4BBCCouple 2 weeks ago

South Wales

What's the point of them if you know who the man or woman is?

Some people get off that it could be a man or woman, others that its a woman, they just don't know her.

Otherwise, what is the point if you know it's Simons wife, Susan?

Most men love idea of them, many women are less then enthusiastic. Personally I love them but I'm fun.

By *reudian_slips OP   Man 1 week ago

Bristol

Funny what people are into when they don’t think anyone else will know…

Bristol

You do sound fun, and yeah I think the anonymity is part of the turn on (both ways)

X

I hear Simon’s wife Susan is really hot..

Bristol

The locked room sounds good to me, can relax and see what comes through. I’m not massively bi but would enjoy being on that side for a bit

By *ittle MonkeysCouple 1 week ago

Kimberley

"The locked room sounds good to me, can relax and see what comes through. I’m not massively bi but would enjoy being on that side for a bit "

The locked room is great but when both sides of the room have entrances next to each other it’s not so anonymous. All the ones we have used are like that.

I wish someone would create them so the entrances are opposite ends, so you access them from opposite side of a building where you are much less likely as a receiver to see who is going in and out of the givers side.

By *ackformore100Man 1 week ago

Tin town

Appreciate your views

X

"

I have no experience but I guess if you stick your cock through a hole you have no idea what's going to happen to it or with whom it's happening? I guess that's the whole point of them.

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS 1 week ago

Bristol.

Appreciate your views

X

I have no experience but I guess if you stick your cock through a hole you have no idea what's going to happen to it or with whom it's happening? I guess that's the whole point of them. "

The likelyhood is someone will play with it or suck it..If in doubt don't do it...Lots of private ones on here so arrangements are made so you know what to expect..

The days of walking into a public toilet and finding a gh are by and large gone.

Clubs/ Saunas etc still provide more of a mystery..

By *imon the owlMan 1 week ago

barnsley

"Sounds like you've got the etiquette spot on and one of the thrills of using GHs is you never know who's on the other side.. as long as you enjoyed your experience that's all that matters one of the reason I enjoy them is rhe annonymity of who's cock/cocks comes through the hole

Vix "

That is exactly why I love getting a bj through a gloryhole, just not knowing who it is, mmmm

By *ovebjsMan 1 week ago

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 09/09/24 10:11:38]

By *oiluvfunMan 1 week ago

Penrith

Mr. "

I agree. A bloke can get his cock sucked every day of the week through Fab, by another bloke (if he so wished), would be a complete letdown going to the effort and expense of a club visit, to find a bloke waiting in a gloryhole booth….

All the clubs I have visited, the gh booths have either been empty, or overrun once it’s obvious a woman is ‘in residence’……and it’s never been difficult to see it was a woman inside. I agree with the poster above; if you want the total anonymous suck of your cock, not caring which gender is servicing you, then gh booths should be better set up….

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS 1 week ago

Bristol.

Glad you enjoyed it..

Over the years, heterosexual males have continuesly whinged on here about the fact that gloryholes are predominantly hosted by gay or bisexual men..

Get off yr butt's and do something about it..its hardly rocket science.a small minority of str8 men and mf couples have done so recently..

Change the design or shape,establish what women want and set up. Sky's the limit.

I started with a large cardboard box..

Work is involved, not handed to you on a plate!

Have fun

By *viatrixWoman 1 week ago

Redhill

Yeah, a nice, hard cock going through the GH is always nice to see

I never pay attention to limp little ones that look like sick birds. Maybe i give them a little tap with my finger or a little pinch in the foreskin 🤣🤣🤣 but the ones I want to wrap these Latina lips around are nice and hard cocks.

By *othy4BBCCouple 1 week ago

South Wales

"The locked room sounds good to me, can relax and see what comes through. I’m not massively bi but would enjoy being on that side for a bit

The locked room is great but when both sides of the room have entrances next to each other it’s not so anonymous. All the ones we have used are like that.

I wish someone would create them so the entrances are opposite ends, so you access them from opposite side of a building where you are much less likely as a receiver to see who is going in and out of the givers side."

That one in your profile pic looks excellent, where is it?

South Wales

Mr.

I agree. A bloke can get his cock sucked every day of the week through Fab, by another bloke (if he so wished), would be a complete letdown going to the effort and expense of a club visit, to find a bloke waiting in a gloryhole booth….

All the clubs I have visited, the gh booths have either been empty, or overrun once it’s obvious a woman is ‘in residence’……and it’s never been difficult to see it was a woman inside. I agree with the poster above; if you want the total anonymous suck of your cock, not caring which gender is servicing you, then gh booths should be better set up…. "

My BF got blown off thru a gloryhole, he was too big for the hole. He said it was the best BJ ever as it was a case of sensory deprivation.

By *ulgehunterMan 1 week ago

yorkshire

I suck cock in glory hole s in clubs, and love it

By *gooduncardiffMan 1 week ago

Cardiff

I often visit gh in a club, I suck and have been fucked also. Usually I cum really hard when receiving, especially with exceptionally skilled mouths.

By *oiluvfunMan 1 week ago

Penrith

Mr.

All the clubs I have visited, the gh booths have either been empty, or overrun once it’s obvious a woman is ‘in residence’……and it’s never been difficult to see it was a woman inside. I agree with the poster above; if you want the total anonymous suck of your cock, not caring which gender is servicing you, then gh booths should be better set up….

My BF got blown off thru a gloryhole, he was too big for the hole. He said it was the best BJ ever as it was a case of sensory deprivation."

See; I've only been fortunate to try one gloryhole (in Chams Darlaston), and it was a huge letdown for me? The 'sensory deprivation' of my nose against a blank wall, coupled with the fact the lady in the booth was switching between two other cocks, just didn't do it for me....

South Wales

Mr.

My BF got blown off thru a gloryhole, he was too big for the hole. He said it was the best BJ ever as it was a case of sensory deprivation.

See; I've only been fortunate to try one gloryhole (in Chams Darlaston), and it was a huge letdown for me? The 'sensory deprivation' of my nose against a blank wall, coupled with the fact the lady in the booth was switching between two other cocks, just didn't do it for me.... "

I think for my BF it was the fact the wall acted like a cock ring. He plugged the whole. This is how they should be.

By *ike Oxlong 95Man 1 week ago

Wyre/Persh

This is exactly the reason I'll never try it.

By *rnie101972Man 1 week ago

SoT

I’d love to try it and by try it I mean being the one on my knees sucking the cocks dry and possibly fucking then too

By * New YorkieMan 1 week ago

Leeds

I love GHs.. In the north too..

By *asepaul71Man 1 week ago

Buxton

The idea of sucking anonymous cocks through a gloryhole really excites me, just something I've not tried yet

By *avej500Man 1 week ago

town

Love a gh myself not found a clp one yet mind

By *ondscotMan 4 days ago

glasgow

I absolutely love a gloryhole. I believe if you go into a booth it’s only reasonable to expect a cock to pop through, and it’s also not unreasonable to pop yours through. Usual rules apply, if someone doesn’t want to play that the end of it. My favourite experiences have been with couples.

Often a little waggle of a finger through the hole is an invitation to pop your cock through. I did discover an item of etiquette in the USA a few years ago which was a few quick taps on the wall just before you cum gives the person time to prepare or decide to pull away.

By *orruptedCoupleCouple 4 days ago

Sheffield

We love glory holes. I love watching J suck anonymous cock. I love being sucked by strangers.

If you play in glory holes, you have to accept that you could be playing with anyone.

By *andK78Couple 4 days ago

Newport

We had a play in one at Chams, while we were fucking Mrs was wanking what was poked through but every time Mr took over whoever it was would pull away.

By *onnoisseur100Man 4 days ago

Woking-ish

Im clearly not lucky, tried two GHs both sadly empty on the other side!

By *iberatedduoCouple 4 days ago

Ashbourne

The whole purpose of a gloryhole is the anonymity.

If someone is really concerned who is on the other side then maybe gloryholes are not right for you.

I have had this conversation with the mrs and personally she won’t use them as she likes to see who she is going down on.

I have used them and had a pleasurable experience and I am confident that sometimes there might be a fella on the other side.

By *reudian_slips OP   Man 4 days ago

Bristol

There you go, that sounds good; waggling finger lets you know good to go but still very anonymous. The tap before cumming seems polite, but my experience with the couple was hot as before I knew it I had a mouthful didn’t mind though..

By *reudian_slips OP   Man 4 days ago

Bristol

I agree. I really don’t mind if it’s a man or a woman sucking my cock. As long as they know what they’re doing

By *punfun432Man 3 days ago

Ancaster

I can't link but in your music streaming service of choice - better still you tube, check out the song 'glory hole' by steel panther....sums it up

By *inaTitzTV/TS 2 days ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I don't use them, as I'd hate to upset someone who really enjoyed the experience and then worried they might catch the ghey when they see me stepping out.

Plus, for some reason, I struggle to get close to the hole

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 2 days ago

Coventry

Mr.

See; I've only been fortunate to try one gloryhole (in Chams Darlaston), and it was a huge letdown for me? The 'sensory deprivation' of my nose against a blank wall, coupled with the fact the lady in the booth was switching between two other cocks, just didn't do it for me.... "

Generally they don't work for me either, it's just a little impersonal and detached for me (although I get that's supposed to be part of the fun/kink).

However (also in Chameleons) I did enjoy the glory holes one night. It was us and a couple of couples freinds in there. The ladies one side, guys on the other. The game was for the guys to try each hole and for the guys to guess who's lady was who's. That was a lot of fun

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 2 days ago

Coventry

"I don't use them, as I'd hate to upset someone who really enjoyed the experience and then worried they might catch the ghey when they see me stepping out.

Plus, for some reason, I struggle to get close to the hole "

Common sense would dictate don't up your cock in any hole unless certain you'll be happy with what's on the other side.

However there has been a few tales on here of guys who are unhappy finding out it was another guy. And it would appear you can't guarantee common sense or expect guys to understand the biological sex or gender of the person behind the hole. So personally I think clubs could do with a warning sign at the glory hole explaining this to those daft enough to stick their cock in based on a preconception of who's on the other side.

I think if the sex/gender of the person behind the hole is important to you then it shouldn't necessarily exclude you providing you an take specific measures to ensure who's behind the wall matches your implied consent when you stick it in.

By *ubyRonCouple 2 days ago

Lancashire

Would love to have a go!

By *ackformore100Man 2 days ago

Tin town

"I don't use them, as I'd hate to upset someone who really enjoyed the experience and then worried they might catch the ghey when they see me stepping out.

Plus, for some reason, I struggle to get close to the hole

Common sense would dictate don't up your cock in any hole unless certain you'll be happy with what's on the other side.

However there has been a few tales on here of guys who are unhappy finding out it was another guy. And it would appear you can't guarantee common sense or expect guys to understand the biological sex or gender of the person behind the hole. So personally I think clubs could do with a warning sign at the glory hole explaining this to those daft enough to stick their cock in based on a preconception of who's on the other side.

I think if the sex/gender of the person behind the hole is important to you then it shouldn't necessarily exclude you providing you an take specific measures to ensure who's behind the wall matches your implied consent when you stick it in.

"

Whaaat! You mean it's not always Amanda holden look alikes behind the "hole" I'm shocked.

» Add a new message to this topic