FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bigger ladies with tummy

Bigger ladies with tummy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onyMad123 OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

nottingham/ derby

[Removed by poster at 31/08/24 10:42:45]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onyMad123 OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

nottingham/ derby

I should be confident, I've been clubbing and working in the scene for around 17 years, so why, every time it's time for some lingerie, a Risky fancy dress party do I have a absolute head melt down ?

I have my legs, and not a bad face and big bust but I hate my tummy flap and chubby fuuuupa, I'm told my bits are pretty and I have a very flat bum, but just hate my jiggles, so want to wear this swimsuit tonight but wobbling in my head.

KICK MY ASS.

By *ootnootboopCouple 3 weeks ago

Cheshire

Oh darling

You've got an amazingly beautiful body, you'll rock that swimsuit I'm sure of it!

Put it on, stand up tall, take a deep breath and walk in feeling like the most confident woman on earth.

It'll be fine trust me

A

By *each bumsCouple 3 weeks ago

SPAIN.. PERMANENTLY

Until I met my guy I was sooo embarrassed about my body, BBW, ssbbw, fat whatever you want to call it, but he sees a totally different person to what I saw and since we got into the swinging side my confidence in myself and my body has soared...wear it loud, and wear it proud my lovely xxxx

By *insdaleMan 3 weeks ago

Near there close by.

I adore the the soft belly on a woman, the full figure of soft silky skin.

By *hanebbwMan 3 weeks ago

b

Love a juicy belly bigger the better mmmm

By *akHeartWoodMan 3 weeks ago

Crawley

For every guy that likes a skinny lady there's probably 3 that love the jigglybits. Don't overthink it. Everyone else is being just as self conscious. Confidence and "don't give a fuck" attitude are sexy as hell.

By *uncpl187Couple 3 weeks ago

Ramsgate

My wife was the same. But now she knows I love her for who she is, and women are beautiful no matter how slim or big they are.

I have to say you look amazing.

Confidence can be an issue. But with the right support, your confidence will grow.

By *onderplayful_lustMan 3 weeks ago

Liverpool

I absolutely adore women with fuller figures and love the curvaceous bodies and everything that comes with it xx so if any would like to chat with me then drop me a message xx

By *inaTitzTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

You look great, so don't worry about it

By *rPotatoheadMan 3 weeks ago

Boston

You look stunning and any guy should consider himself lucky if he even gets a chance to see your jiggly bits

» Add a new message to this topic