Profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *untimes199601 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

camborne

[Removed by poster at 30/08/24 19:05:01]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

camborne

I’ve been on here now for just over a year and haven’t come close to arranging a meet of any kind 😔 is there something missing from my profile? Am I best just leaving others to it and leaving the site?

By *uenevereWoman 3 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

OP this is probably the 6th time you've requested profile advice.

Since Fab isn't working for you, I suggest that you get out to clubs and socials, if you really want to be part of the scene. If you're only looking for sex, you'll probably have more luck on a hook up site.

By *nesCouple 3 weeks ago

Milton Keynes, city of dreams

Your profile reads like a dating profile.

camborne

"OP this is probably the 6th time you've requested profile advice.

Since Fab isn't working for you, I suggest that you get out to clubs and socials, if you really want to be part of the scene. If you're only looking for sex, you'll probably have more luck on a hook up site."

I don’t think I’d be very comfortable in a club I’m not a big fan of crowded spaces.

By *alandNitaCouple 3 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Since Fab isn't working for you, I suggest that you get out to clubs and socials, if you really want to be part of the scene. If you're only looking for sex, you'll probably have more luck on a hook up site.

I don’t think I’d be very comfortable in a club I’m not a big fan of crowded spaces. "

They're not normally "that" crowded, in most cases it is similar to going to your local pup... but with more nudity

camborne

I don’t think I’d be very comfortable in a club I’m not a big fan of crowded spaces.

They're not normally "that" crowded, in most cases it is similar to going to your local pup... but with more nudity"

I haven’t been to a pub in about 6 years 😬😬

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 3 weeks ago

Reading

"I’ve been on here now for just over a year and haven’t come close to arranging a meet of any kind 😔 is there something missing from my profile? Am I best just leaving others to it and leaving the site? "

Have you taken the advice from the numerous other requests for advice you’ve made?

camborne

"I’ve been on here now for just over a year and haven’t come close to arranging a meet of any kind 😔 is there something missing from my profile? Am I best just leaving others to it and leaving the site?

Have you taken the advice from the numerous other requests for advice you’ve made? "

I’m sorry I was clearly wrong to make this post 😔 I can’t get rid of it all I can say is I’m sorry 🤦🏻‍♂️

By *ucka39Man 3 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

Id suggest use as much as possible of the site, meet section, cam chat rooms and even then forums

Don't just rely on messages

By *wen1Man 2 weeks ago

eccles

What’s the best opening message line to send to someone

By *cnugatugMan 2 weeks ago

Chatham

Personally your profiles good pics could be abit more exciting all it comes down to is finding some one thqt connects with you there is no quick fix to getting meets hell my first meet on fab was a year and a half of me joining patience is key also dont be one of those dicks that harass people this site takes time build up friendships have a social meet make those connections first the more you integrate imto fab the better it becomes again this ismt a quick fix

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 2 weeks ago

Reading

"What’s the best opening message line to send to someone "

“Hi sexy, fancy a fuck” works 100% of the time

By *wen1Man 2 weeks ago

eccles

Straight to the point can’t say it’s ever worked for me haha

» Add a new message to this topic