FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > New Swinger First Club

New Swinger First Club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *JB94 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Leeds

Hey, I’m brand new to the swinging scene and debating going to my first club, any advice would be greatly appreciated but the main question would be, where would be the best place (North of England) to go to as a first time club goer

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izandpaulCouple 3 weeks ago

merseyside

"Hey, I’m brand new to the swinging scene and debating going to my first club, any advice would be greatly appreciated but the main question would be, where would be the best place (North of England) to go to as a first time club goer "

We'd say try as many as possible and on different nights, maybe a weekend in Blackpool too.

Wherever you go, hope you have a great time.

By *ixenandhoundCouple 3 weeks ago

Plymouth, South west

Can't help with where as we are south west, but go with no expectations, be polite and respectful. Most of all, enjoy

By *ty31Man 3 weeks ago

NW London

Club Play in Blackpool or Adam and Eve's in Manchester may be a good introduction as they don't have a membership (so less commitment) and if you don't enjoy the club experience you can always enjoy a day/evening in town.

Otherwise perhaps try attending an organised social first, maybe break the ice a little?

By *moothGrooveWoman 3 weeks ago

Durham

You've got Quest and Pandoras right on your doorstep. Give them a go and see what you think before investing time and money in travelling further afield.

Go with zero expectation. Be polite, not too pushy and don't try to monopolise people's time. You'll get a feel if they're interested or not. A quick, 'hello, I like your dress' or 'it's my first time here, do you come here often?' followed by 5 minutes chit chat will get you an idea of their vibe. Also, you'll seen approachable to others if you're not the guy stood in thr corner looking awkward.

Relax, be confident and respectful and you'll enjoy it.

By *rsKOTCTWoman 3 weeks ago

Leeds

You have Quest and Pandora in Leeds, go along check the website for rules and events.

Don't expect anything go & chat like a normal human & don't be one of the wanking dead.

Most of all have no expectations treat it as a night to meet and chat to new people anything else is a bonus.

By *he_13th_ghostWoman 3 weeks ago

Swindon

I think going with someone, even just a friend, makes the first time way less daunting!

» Add a new message to this topic