Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *keleyly OP   Man 3 weeks ago

london

Hey fabbers would appreciate constructive feed back please

By *issmorganWoman 3 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op

The first thing I'd say is to get rid of that disclaimer, even the site owners have said it's pointless and just takes up space.

Next maybe a few more public pics of you, just so we can get an idea of you a bit more.

Finally a bit more about what you're into and offering any meets, you've got a good veri which is great.

But, all I can get at the min is that you travel alot and like a social/1 to 1 meet.

Good luck

london

"Hi op

The first thing I'd say is to get rid of that disclaimer, even the site owners have said it's pointless and just takes up space.

Thank you

Next maybe a few more public pics of you, just so we can get an idea of you a bit more.

Finally a bit more about what you're into and offering any meets, you've got a good veri which is great.

But, all I can get at the min is that you travel alot and like a social/1 to 1 meet.

Good luck "

london

Thank you

By *rsKOTCTWoman 3 weeks ago

Leeds

You've no public pics so I wouldn't respond, I want to see if there's any initial attraction before investing my time in endless conversation for there to be zero attraction at the end.

london

[What type of pics would you suggest from a ladies point of view. Would Want to see no one really shows face pics]

You've no public pics so I wouldn't respond, I want to see if there's any initial attraction before investing my time in endless conversation for there to be zero attraction at the end.

[]

By *rsKOTCTWoman 3 weeks ago

Leeds

"[What type of pics would you suggest from a ladies point of view. Would Want to see no one really shows face pics]

[]"

Body pics, teasing pics, hard in boxers - anything except a close up cock.

You don't need to show a face to show pics, my face isn't in any of my pics.

By *ucka39Man 3 weeks ago

Newcastle

Add few smartly dressed photos as well

» Add a new message to this topic