FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Domme (F), required for new sub (m)

Domme (F), required for new sub (m)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *agnar Dadbodson OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Bradford

I'm looking to find myself an experienced female Domme to build a trusting Domme/sub relationship with. Preferably someone who lives close to me.

I have experienced this scenarios before with a friend once before and really enjoyed it.

I would require a Social Meet first to talk things through and discuss boundaries and expectations for both parties involved.

Any advice would greatly be appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 3 weeks ago

Cumbria

"I'm looking to find myself an experienced female Domme to build a trusting Domme/sub relationship with. Preferably someone who lives close to me.

I have experienced this scenarios before with a friend once before and really enjoyed it.

I would require a Social Meet first to talk things through and discuss boundaries and expectations for both parties involved.

Any advice would greatly be appreciated. "

It’s great to have preferences but if you want to dictate the terms you’re best off going to a pro-domme.

Dommes are people too, they have their own preferences and desires. They also have thousands of submissive men vying for their attention.

By *vaRose43Woman 3 weeks ago

Forest of Dean

Make sure you’re comfortable with their limits and boundaries too.

Too often I’ve read about Doms/Dommes here who won’t use any safeguarding, using unsafe practices or even punishing for safeword use.

Don’t fall victim of abuse. Just because someone is using the word domme it doesn’t mean they’re a good one.

By *wendolineFoxWoman 3 weeks ago

Chester

If you want a D/s session after a single social, I think you’ll struggle on here - you’d be better off as suggested above going to a pro. The alternative is getting to know someone and building up trust for this kind of thing - it’s never a quick fix. Get yourself along to local munches and meet people in the scene in real life - you may just find what you’re looking for.

Bradford

Thank you Ladies for your advice.

I'm not going to jump straight into a Domme/sub dynamic straight away. And I definitely understand that they will desires and boundaries of their own which will need to be taken in to consideration too, I can't just be about what I want. I would definitely want to please them too. My enjoyment comes from making a woman happy.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 3 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Get to munches and kink events. Meet people in the flesh and develop a dynamic with people actually active in the scene.

Bradford

"Get to munches and kink events. Meet people in the flesh and develop a dynamic with people actually active in the scene."

What or where is munches?

By *vaRose43Woman 3 weeks ago

Forest of Dean

"Get to munches and kink events. Meet people in the flesh and develop a dynamic with people actually active in the scene.

What or where is munches?"

On another FETish LIFEstyle site

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 3 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

"Get to munches and kink events. Meet people in the flesh and develop a dynamic with people actually active in the scene.

What or where is munches?"

Group social meets usually in vanilla locations like local pubs. It's already been mentioned where to find them.

» Add a new message to this topic