FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Turned up at a meet and felt obliged

Turned up at a meet and felt obliged

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ipped_Tartan OP   Man 3 weeks ago

NYorks

I have been on several meets and thought this wasn’t for me but felt obliged to have sex.

Some guilt in the fact that they have turned up made an effort but then I walked away.

Maybe this is my issue only ?

So has anyone actually had sex at a meet they diddnt really want to ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *WB85Man 3 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Not a chance

That's why the first meet it strictly only a social.

No regrets, no feeling obliged.

By *rsKOTCTWoman 3 weeks ago

Leeds

No, why would you do that? What changed between chatting and the meet that made you not want to go through with it?

I'd personally hate to think anyone would pity fuck me.

By *iker JackMan 3 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

So you didn’t want sex

You felt obliged to have sex

What a load of crap. Sorry

As adults we all have opinions and choices. Why would you do it?

To make them feel better?

As an adult you can say no thank you.

As a person of any any age you can say no thank you

By *s VoluptuousWoman 3 weeks ago

Surrey

Thats when you need your buddy to ring and say there's a emergency lol. Seriously though why the change of mind?

By *bi HaiveMan 3 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I have been on several meets and thought this wasn’t for me but felt obliged to have sex.

Some guilt in the fact that they have turned up made an effort but then I walked away.

So has anyone actually had sex at a meet they diddnt really want to ? "

Nope. Never.

I don't meet on a whim. There's always a social or if in a club, some good conversations before anything happens.

That way you've established a desire to get naked with someone, rather than just swap a few words on a screen and rely on the accuracy of any pictures seen, which can often lead to disappointment for many when you finally meet face to face.

But everyone has the right to change their mind right up to the point where clothes have come off and you're horizontal.

By *lik and PaulCouple 3 weeks ago

Flagrante

We dont feel obliged to have sex with each other so certainly wouldn't for a stranger.

By *ipstick KissesWoman 3 weeks ago

South Down

"I have been on several meets and thought this wasn’t for me but felt obliged to have sex.

So has anyone actually had sex at a meet they diddnt really want to ?

Nope. Never.

I don't meet on a whim. There's always a social or if in a club, some good conversations before anything happens.

That way you've established a desire to get naked with someone, rather than just swap a few words on a screen and rely on the accuracy of any pictures seen, which can often lead to disappointment for many when you finally meet face to face.

But everyone has the right to change their mind right up to the point where clothes have come off and you're horizontal. "

And beyond that too

No, OP. I've never felt obliged to have sex with a someone I've met here. I'm willing to take a punt that they also would have preferred you to walk away rather than have sex with them out of obligation

By *icecouple561Couple 3 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

This is why we always have at least one social.

That might be the way forward for you op.

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

We won't be meeting anyone at all if we aren't genuinely interested in swapping. The travel time alone acts as a good check and balance. That said, if we were at a party and were approached we didn't fancy we'd certainly not take one for the team or feel obliged to give them a jump.

By *inky_ragnarCouple 3 weeks ago

Peterborough

We've had a few meets where we have not played, it's about you. If you feel obligated to play, that's on you

By *ellhungvweMan 3 weeks ago

Cheltenham

Like others have said OP - I am afraid it is on you. If it has happened several times then maybe you should take that as an indication it isn’t for you?

By *imply DeeWoman 3 weeks ago

Wherever

Happened to me twice in the past, that I wasn’t sexually attracted to them but they were nice and put some effort in meeting me so I had sex with them out of politeness 🫣

Not anymore though, if we’re having sex it’s because I want you.

By *akHeartWoodMan 3 weeks ago

Crawley

I think we need more details. What changed? Why did you feel you had to?

I walked away once because the house was so dirty and smelly it made me feel sick.

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple 3 weeks ago

Pembrokeshire

not for us, rather be honest and say no thankyou... thats why socials first are best

By *ophieslutTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 27/08/24 20:34:30]

By *ophieslutTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Central

I think I'd feel sick if someone was just fucking me out of obligation, with gritted teeth, etc

Better to have tears, tantrums or whatever, than giving your body over to a zombie sex engagement

By *assionatepoetsCouple 3 weeks ago

Highbridge

What an absolute hero you are please reply directly with your details so I can nominate you to the cabinet office for a medal in the kings new years honours list for your selfless act of sacrifice and community spirit!!!!!

Ffs????

By *imbob2021Man 3 weeks ago

Sleaford

Can imagine replies on this thread would have been very different if it had been posted by a female! Nevermind, yep I've been in these situations as well,

By *ornucopiaMan 3 weeks ago

Bexley

I wonder how the couple will feel if they come across this thread?

By *lex.and.SexCouple 3 weeks ago

Bedale

It shouldn't matter if it's meet one or meet fifty, there should never be an obligation or any perception of one.

We understand a lot of people do socials to avoid this. We don't because we feel that it can be made clear without artificial limitations but either way, the only obligation anyone should be under in exchange for turning up is manners.

By *ason23Man 3 weeks ago

Merseyside/ /Spain

i went to meet a stunner had been chatting to for days, now I don’t meet smokers and gosh her house stunk of it

By *mateur100Man 3 weeks ago

nr faversham

"i went to meet a stunner had been chatting to for days, now I don’t meet smokers and gosh her house stunk of it"

Did you fuck though?

By *oiluvfunMan 3 weeks ago

Penrith

Never!

I can think of four occasions I've walked away from sex on a plate, because I wasn't comfortable/they weren't for me....

By *oiluvfunMan 3 weeks ago

Penrith

"Not a chance

That's why the first meet it strictly only a social.

No regrets, no feeling obliged. "

I couldn't agree more mate

By *usty kayWoman 3 weeks ago

Burnham

I'm amazed at how mean some of these posts are. I'm sure everyone has found themselves in a situation in life and acted in a way other people wouldn't.

Op you are not alone, I have found myself in that situation many many years ago, before my swinging life actually. He was so nice and had travelled quite a long way to see me that I felt that I couldn't let him down.

It wasn't a pleasant feeling and have made sure never to put myself in that situation again. It's why I won't let anyone travel to meet me now. Limits my options but I still struggle to say no online so no way I am putting myself in that position in person.

A social in a public place that cannot turn into more is the only way I will meet now.

By *ocal Bi Guy For FunMan 3 weeks ago

CAMBUSLANG

Felt very obliged to “do something” but person clearly needed a good shower and some antiperspirant… asked me to “go down” and couldn’t go through with it… made some excuse and then left… had blocked them by the time I made it to the car and had a sit-down-shower and a cry when I got home to wash away the shame

By *ay W. BeauWoman 3 weeks ago

Wolvo

Some of the comments are a bit harsh. Kudos to people who set strong boundaries. People can lay it on thick that they have made and effort to meet you and you should be grateful etc. Sometimes theres a fear you’ll be branded a timewaster or tease. That being said its not worth feeling obligated, better they're upset than you do something you don't want to OP.

By *he Silver FuxMan 3 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

Only one, lesson learned. 100% will not repeat same mistake.

By *oyahandrussCouple 3 weeks ago

Nr Rugby

It can be very difficult.

We chatted to a couple for a little time before a meeting.We travel over an hour to meet them in a club.We were chatting away then Toyah needed to go to the ladies on returning they had vanished.No your not for us or enjoyed chatting.We couldn't understand as they had done all the running.It was upsetting and never had this happen before.

I don't think you should beat yourself up about this.We all just learn things from our separate journeys.

By *ikeC81Man 3 weeks ago

harrow

"It can be very difficult.

We chatted to a couple for a little time before a meeting.We travel over an hour to meet them in a club.We were chatting away then Toyah needed to go to the ladies on returning they had vanished.No your not for us or enjoyed chatting.We couldn't understand as they had done all the running.It was upsetting and never had this happen before.

I don't think you should beat yourself up about this.We all just learn things from our separate journeys."

That has happened to me sometimes, you just have to think they are a bit unsure and maybe will come back.

By *heHitmanAndHerXXXCouple 3 weeks ago

Croydon

The same as they would if he had walked away.

By *ebaucherous_duoCouple 3 weeks ago

Bristol/ Daventry

A simple “thanks for the invite but I’m not feeling this. I’m going to go” would be accepted by any sane and rational person who understands consent. If you’re not in it, they’re probably not either.

By *891SerenWoman 3 weeks ago

North east wales

Regular issue. Why I don't do private meets or set up before clubs

By *stwoCouple 3 weeks ago

anywhere

Why have sex if you don't want to.

Seems an odd question.

By *Xtriple7Couple 3 weeks ago

Should've walked.

We've had a meet, our last one with a single guy, where the messaging was good etc. However on the day he was saying how tired he was and had been up all night. Had a shag and then said too tired, call it a day. With hindsight we reckon he was obliging us or at least getting his dick wet then sack us off.

By *inkyAlchemyCouple 3 weeks ago

Corby

Somehow I think this is a made up post. If you didn't want sex you should have made that clear and rejected any advances.

By *neeyedwillieMan 3 weeks ago

Darlington

Nope. I have standards. If the attraction isn't there or something feels wrong I make my polite excuses and end it there.

In exactly the same breath, I'd hate it if I found out a woman had sex with me because she felt "obliged". Not only is that how trouble starts, i want to be as desirable to them as they are to me.

By *oan of DArcCouple 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I wonder how the couple will feel if they come across this thread?"

------------------

They were probably feeling the same way as the OP

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 3 weeks ago

Cumbria

If I don’t feel like having sex then little Mr DD will make damn sure it won’t be happening, so wouldn’t have this issue.

By *ason23Man 3 weeks ago

Merseyside/ /Spain

no i left

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 3 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

This is why so many people say that the first meet is only ever promised as a social.

Preferably somewhere public where you're less likely to feel pressured to take it further than you want to

Live and learn OP 💜

By *abioMan 3 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

If you are adult enough to be on this site….

….. and you are adult enough to arrange a meet……

…. Then surely you should be adult enough to say no thank you!

This isn’t “make a wish”!!!

By *ust JuicyWoman 3 weeks ago

east london

I’m certain the person concerned would much rather you had been honest …. Or perhaps they felt sorry for you ?

By *labasunsayMan 2 weeks ago

Dumfries ( Dalbeattie is closer )

Yes may be not the way for you try going to a club first.

By *rustratedmissWoman 2 weeks ago

York

That's why I like to chat a bit before an initial social meet over coffee or a drink. There's no pressure and either party could walk away without any awkwardness. Yes, Im fully aware it's a sex site but I'm not willing to go with just anyone, there has to be chemistry

By *hav02Man 2 weeks ago

Glasgow/London

Years ago. She was very nice and pleasant, good chemistry etc. Soon as the clothes came off though, omg it was as if she hadn't washed in a month with foul crusty stuff under her breasts and around her waist/thighs.

Being close to her was physically making me wretch. Frustratingly, I invited her to my place so I couldn't leave.

Since we were already nude by this point, I felt an obligation to continue....So finished the deeds quick and promptly got her out.

Immediately opened the windows after and Febreze'd the heck out of my room.

By *ilverfox for youMan 2 weeks ago

Hull

Yes same here !!

By *wendolineFoxWoman 2 weeks ago

Chester

"Yes same here !!"

Genuine question to you (and the poster above you) - what stopped you from saying something?

By *atyric0nMan 2 weeks ago

Ipswich

"Years ago. She was very nice and pleasant, good chemistry etc. Soon as the clothes came off though, omg it was as if she hadn't washed in a month with foul crusty stuff under her breasts and around her waist/thighs.

Being close to her was physically making me wretch. Frustratingly, I invited her to my place so I couldn't leave.

Since we were already nude by this point, I felt an obligation to continue....So finished the deeds quick and promptly got her out.

Immediately opened the windows after and Febreze'd the heck out of my room. "

Why didn't you just suggest you two took a shower together, is the real question... Could've pretended it was your biggest fantasy/turnon. 😅

By *essTTWoman 2 weeks ago

Birmingham

Happened to me before

I got dick fished in a big way(no pun in intended) and ended up just letting him do his thing and then made my excuses and left straight after

Blocked him as soon as I got to the car

By *henakedfarmerMan 6 days ago

near you

This happens because people haven't exchanged enough actually revealing enough pictures or had a social first. I'd say about 60pc of the meets I've had resulted in no further meets because the ladies were a good bit larger in real life than in their pictures .. on 3 occasions I was harangued and made to feel like it was me that was at fault because i didn't have sex with them.. calling me a time waster !! When they looked nothing like their pictures !! .. this is why I insist on a social or two first. Sensible really.

By *unner6969Man 6 days ago

Herts/Bucks

Just the once, my first meet on here - I was invited to her house (after much chatting over several days). She opened the door, looked nothing like her photos, took me direct to her bedroom and insisted that the lights were turned out and in complete darkness.

I confess I did the bare minimum and left. Disappointed with my first meet, even more so because she told me she didn’t give verifications, so I really did get absolutely nothing from it.

Thankfully, it didn’t put me off and I’ve had other exciting spontaneous meets since. But nowadays, prefer to meet in a public place first and chat over a coffee - even if we do get takeaway cups . Or a drink from the hotel bar…

Only had one ‘disappointment’ since but that’s a very long story….

By *cott14Man 6 days ago

Essex & SW Exeter/Taunton

Nope. Not ever , ever have I felt obliged to have sex during a meet.

Have I said , thanks however this isn’t for me. Yes , plenty of times

By *stl00k1ngMan 6 days ago

Wirral

[Removed by poster at 13/09/24 06:50:01]

By *stl00k1ngMan 6 days ago

Wirral

I can definitely see why this could be a problem.

Sometimes you arrange a meet without a social as it fits with some kink.

Upon meeting, if the situation doesn't feel right, you can tell the other person in the politest of ways and be met with vitriol.

Being denied can be a knock to the ego, which can bring out the worst in people.

Not saying may seem like an easier route.

By *trueceltMan 6 days ago

Carms

the full compliment of the schadenfreude crew are out on this one... that's what you get for having a conscience.

By *ngelLordCouple 6 days ago

Newport

No never we only arrange meets with no expectations if not agree no meet that's it

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 6 days ago

chichester

I have zero problems or feelings walking out of meets. Done it a good few times. They are adults and can take it on chin I am sure .

I have no emotional failings that make me feel guilty / bad for leaving a meet. I may not give them the full reason other than I gave changed my mind and cues not working for me .

By *izandpaulCouple 6 days ago

merseyside

Never, ever have we had sex with someone without an attraction, apart from blind folded gang bangs.

On 121 over 50% we have not taken it any further than a social.

Don't commit to anything other than a friendly drink and chat, gives both parties a chance to leave.

This site is full of dreamers, delusional and just plain, old fashioned liars and some mingers.

Don't put yourself in a position you can't exit, both swinging and vanilla.

We've met couples, single men and women at parties, clubs and later on read their FAB profile and it nowhere resembles the reality.

If you are getting in this position multiple times you have to ask yourself if you are at fault in someway.

Remember, you are a grown man and have to make difficult decisions, don't be a pushover for anyone.

Good luck

By *cnugatugMan 6 days ago

Chatham

Im trying to understand why you felt obligated to have sex wouldnt it have been kinder to have just been honest regardless of effort on either side I would hate to feel like im only getting to play because they felt obligated must be horrible to know that

By *icemember7Man 6 days ago

Worcester

Sometimes when you meet couples it becomes obvious that the wife is not that keen on being there and is only doing it to placate their husbands. One really should not go through with the meet, but I must confess I never did and fucked her anyway, does that make me a bad person.

By *carlettxWoman 6 days ago

Essex

Where was a rookie on here I did a few times

Zero attraction to them but I felt obliged

By *melie LALWoman 6 days ago

Peterborough

Perhaps they felt the same.

Communicate.

By *ustSomeDarkieMan 6 days ago

Lisbon, Portugal

If I don't wanna fuck i say it..like say swap pics.and then when we meet you dont look like your pics. Peace and bye. Helps that I arrange to meet in the day so I can get home easily or I just give out my address tell them to come and then I can buzz them in if I like or just ignore

By (user no longer on site) 6 days ago

I've had chats with people on this site and things are going well and the majority of people are happy to meet for a social BUT I have been called a tease for not agreeing to going straight to sex without a social. Obviously I blocked them

By *ornyandniceMan 6 days ago

Norwich

"Happened to me twice in the past, that I wasn’t sexually attracted to them but they were nice and put some effort in meeting me so I had sex with them out of politeness 🫣

Not anymore though, if we’re having sex it’s because I want you. "

Why meet for sex then feel obliged to have sex when that’s the reason you are there in the first place and you were attracted to them

By *holoMan 6 days ago

Hastings

I apologise for asking does anyone else know on here of other hook up sex sites other than fabswingers

By *ornyandniceMan 6 days ago

Norwich

"I've had chats with people on this site and things are going well and the majority of people are happy to meet for a social BUT I have been called a tease for not agreeing to going straight to sex without a social. Obviously I blocked them "

My first couple of meets when on here first time around was straight sex and I found it quite difficult at first but am fine now with it

By *ojo2joWoman 6 days ago

Penclawdd

"I apologise for asking does anyone else know on here of other hook up sex sites other than fabswingers "

Fab is a swingers site not a hook up site. Tinder is pretty good for people expressing their needs and has a ‘meet tonight’ button.

By *torm in a G cupWoman 6 days ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

"I'm amazed at how mean some of these posts are. I'm sure everyone has found themselves in a situation in life and acted in a way other people wouldn't.

Op you are not alone, I have found myself in that situation many many years ago, before my swinging life actually. He was so nice and had travelled quite a long way to see me that I felt that I couldn't let him down.

It wasn't a pleasant feeling and have made sure never to put myself in that situation again. It's why I won't let anyone travel to meet me now. Limits my options but I still struggle to say no online so no way I am putting myself in that position in person.

A social in a public place that cannot turn into more is the only way I will meet now."

I totally agree about some of the mean posts.

When I was much younger and not as self-confident I have done the same thing OP.

It made me feel even worse about myself and I still feel ashamed looking back on it now.

By *itygamesMan 6 days ago

UK

i purposely leave my phone and condoms in my car....if hygiene or cleanliness etc etc aint there , i say , just popping to my car, its kinda polite as opposed to being rude.............then drive away.

By *orkshire UnicornWoman 6 days ago

Yorkshire

This is why my first meets are “social and see”. If I'm not into it, it’s not happening. This scene is meant to be fun, not a chore x

By *tlanshiaWoman 6 days ago

Chatham

That's why I have a social first only.

Then no obligation

By *erlins5Man 6 days ago

South Fife

I have walked away from a colople of meets where I just haven't felt it and also vice versa.... Never any pressure either way to have sex... We are grown ups after all.

By *onnoisseur100Man 4 days ago

Woking-ish

"No, why would you do that? What changed between chatting and the meet that made you not want to go through with it?

I'd personally hate to think anyone would pity fuck me."

No chance of that!

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 3 days ago

chichester

"This is why my first meets are “social and see”. If I'm not into it, it’s not happening. This scene is meant to be fun, not a chore x"

Even then a social can go great and meet up for sex but something doesn’t resonate. I have had this and just stopped and says it’s not working so not wanting to waste anyone’s time with flogging a dead horse so to speak. Just left

By * and R cple4Couple 3 days ago

swansea

When we were alot younger and starting out and finding our dynamics as a couple we met straight people and it wasn't that I was disgusted or anything their was just 0 connection and without sounding harsh it was boring.

When your younger and less confident and you see everyone around you enjoying themselves you don't want to be that person that ruins everyone else's fun.

It was only after we accidentally stumbled upon the dynamic that suited us best that I knew I wasn't going to be faking or put myself in them types of situations again.

I like to think that we learn by our mistakes as we go along and the older and maybe wiser me would not feel obliged in any way and if their were situations that I wasn't comfortable with I have no issues now in removing myself and not worrying about ruining other people's fun.

» Add a new message to this topic