FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > someone getting into the bi /bi curiosity scene

someone getting into the bi /bi curiosity scene

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ongandharder OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Rotherham

Any tips , advice, saftey, what about those with hesitation due to social impact. Or any info you have to someone trying a new side

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ingerella About TownWoman 3 weeks ago

Central London

Social impact as in your gf might find out and kick out out? Social impact as in you really fancy your guy friend and are wondering abt trying smthing? Or more that you're thinking of "coming out" in some public way?

In my experience most people who don't wanna sleep with you don't actually much care who you do sleep with. And even some of those you are sleeping with don't mind either.

But I'm speaking from within my London bubble. One of my neighbours volunteers for a help line specifically about coming out for young people. Try the adult section of the Proud Trust maybe?

By *ongandharder OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Rotherham

"Social impact as in your gf might find out and kick out out? Social impact as in you really fancy your guy friend and are wondering abt trying smthing? Or more that you're thinking of "coming out" in some public way?

In my experience most people who don't wanna sleep with you don't actually much care who you do sleep with. And even some of those you are sleeping with don't mind either.

But I'm speaking from within my London bubble. One of my neighbours volunteers for a help line specifically about coming out for young people. Try the adult section of the Proud Trust maybe? "

It was less saftey as a person more safety in meets

By *ingerella About TownWoman 3 weeks ago

Central London

Safer meets section on here, condoms, condom friendly anal lube.

I meet men quite a lot. Few messages, phone call, face pics, date. Sex, if any, if we're feeling it after some form of light date.

You may wish to be more direct. Lotta my gay friends are. That obviously is a different dynamic with fewer opportunities for decision making xx

» Add a new message to this topic