FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile Revamp Advice

Profile Revamp Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewruss OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Ealing

Hi All,

After being off the site for several years my partner and I have decided to get back into the scene. We have our own separate profiles and are currently in the process of creating a couples profile too.

In an attempt to revamp my profile I am hoping to get some advice on how to make my profile more appealing (my partner doesn’t have this issue lol)

I am in the process of updating photos & wondering what to say and show to make my personal profile stand out.

Any advice is greatly appreciated, many thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wendolineFoxWoman 4 weeks ago

Chester

Someone will never appeal to everyone, that’s the sad way of life!

You just need to let your personality shine through, and be clear about what you can offer and what you want. That’s it really - the last thing you want is an identi-kit profile that tries to please everyone, because it’ll end up as super-bland and please nobody. Good luck!

By *ewruss OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Ealing

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated.

By *rHotNottsMan 3 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Someone will never appeal to everyone, that’s the sad way of life!

You just need to let your personality shine through, and be clear about what you can offer and what you want. That’s it really - the last thing you want is an identi-kit profile that tries to please everyone, because it’ll end up as super-bland and please nobody. Good luck!"

This is really good advice, perfectly put. I think some guys struggle on here because they just don’t get it.

» Add a new message to this topic