FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Opinion on brand new swinger and my profile

Opinion on brand new swinger and my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lonsoj OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Birmingham

hey people, just like some advice on my profile, what I can do to make it more friendly and inviting and just any general suggestions u may have for me as a newbie looking to get into the community

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple 4 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Welcome.

It seems ok to me but I'm not your target audience.

It might take a while to get established, single men need patience. Stick around the forums, chat to people and you'll pick up some tips I'm sure

By *nandrewMan 4 weeks ago

Rugby

Hi, similar question. Newbie here and struggling to meet like minded people. Is it just a case of way too many men on here? Wood for trees? That could have been an innuendo. Oops.

By *lik and PaulCouple 4 weeks ago

Flagrante

"hey people, just like some advice on my profile, what I can do to make it more friendly and inviting and just any general suggestions u may have for me as a newbie looking to get into the community "

Maybe remove the negative status and be patient, get to socials.

By *lik and PaulCouple 4 weeks ago

Flagrante

"Hi, similar question. Newbie here and struggling to meet like minded people. Is it just a case of way too many men on here? Wood for trees? That could have been an innuendo. Oops."

You should really start your own thread but since you asked the worthless warning notice is longer than your profile text and not being able to accommodate is often a red flag.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 4 weeks ago

Cumbria

"hey people, just like some advice on my profile, what I can do to make it more friendly and inviting and just any general suggestions u may have for me as a newbie looking to get into the community "

We’re not your target demographic but on first look we’d say get rid of the text language.

Good luck, and don’t get discouraged if getting what you want takes longer than you hoped.

By *bi HaiveMan 4 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Not your target demographic either, but it reads like a few short cut and paste sentences that appear on many, many profiles to me.

It doesn't have a lot of 'personality' and mentioning the whole model thing may put off as many as you hope to attract. Most people don't mention jobs unless they think its some kind of hook, and people will decide whether or not they want to meet you based on visuals and how you come across as opposed to any specific career.

And as others have said, lose the negative status update. And be patient. Good luck.

By *rimson_RoseWoman 4 weeks ago

Tamworth

Get rid of the text speak and brush up the grammar/typos.

Explain what you’re looking for and what you offer. Saying you’re into most things tells us nothing.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 4 weeks ago

Reading

Your status puts us off.

You state you can't put on explicit shots due to your job, but you've got your face pics on a swingers site.....

By *edVelvet XWoman 4 weeks ago

Here and there

All of the above plus the “don’t bite” cliche. It really has been done to death.

By *wendolineFoxWoman 4 weeks ago

Chester

The quality of your photos seems to be at odds with your stated occupation.

By *acavityMan 4 weeks ago

Redditch

"The quality of your photos seems to be at odds with your stated occupation. "

Catch-22. Professional modelling pictures would make people suspect it is a catfish.

Drop the stuff about being a model (save it for messages) and let the pictures sell you.

And remember that there are hundreds of guys looking for a small number of women.

People (men) try to write bland inoffensive profiles and disappear in the crowd.

Better to write about yourself and what you want, what you offer. Some will like it, some won't. But it's better than no reaction to the beige profile.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 4 weeks ago

Cumbria

"The quality of your photos seems to be at odds with your stated occupation. "

Sick burn 🔥 🤣

By *WANDTGCouple 3 weeks ago

Borough of Greenwich

To all posted , seems your precious advice was unheeded, but on a bright note looks like he got lucky midweek

By *itygamesMan 3 weeks ago

UK

Are you sure your new, or just another new profile

By *end1Man 3 weeks ago

southend on sea

So bored with these every day posts about profiles!

By *edVelvet XWoman 3 weeks ago

Here and there

"To all posted , seems your precious advice was unheeded, but on a bright note looks like he got lucky midweek "

Does my head in when not only do they ignore all the advice people have taken the time give them, they then abandon their own thread 🙄

» Add a new message to this topic