FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Dom sub etc

Dom sub etc

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inime45 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

plymouth

I'm looking for advice either dom female or male don't know if there's a difference anyhow I'm a bi top and a female friend wants to try dom with me ie she's dom I'm sub. I'm not into humiliation but am willing to do things I'm told to do.

Any advice I'm a sub virgin so to speak also is there a dress code for me I must admit I do like to be in just underwear or bollocky buff.

Advice ASAP please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iker JackMan 4 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

For me no one can advise you. Sorry

D/s is a state of mind. It starts and ends there and develops from there over time with communication and trust and honesty

If you’re not properly committed to it and in the right head space the potential for physical and mental damage is huge.

There is a play side to it, maybe this sounds where you’re more leaning towards but even then only you know your limits, and if you don’t, then you need even more open communication and huge trust of the person you’re with

I don’t think anyone can rightfully suggest anything without knowing a whole load more and even then it’s not really their place.

There are mentors out there, but be careful they are not doing it just for their gratification rather than yours

Speak to her. This is the exciting part. Setting the scene. What you want and need and what they want and need

Enjoy it

By *ouple4voyeurCouple 4 weeks ago

Birmingham

So many types of dom male, domme female, sub areas to explore from soft to extreme.

Research it and talk with your female partner.

By *ebaucherous_duoCouple 4 weeks ago

Bristol/ Daventry

Sounds like she’s asking you to bottom not D/s. Clunky use of language perhaps? Bottoming (ie. Reciving), is different to D/s and may be an easier mindset to get into? Defining what you want and communicating your boundaries, wishes, hots, nots and beige (ambivalent) activities might be a place to start.

Xx

By *issJo555Woman 3 weeks ago

Surrey

I would agree to the above do your research first

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple 3 weeks ago

Pembrokeshire

"I'm looking for advice either dom female or male don't know if there's a difference anyhow I'm a bi top and a female friend wants to try dom with me ie she's dom I'm sub. I'm not into humiliation but am willing to do things I'm told to do.

Any advice I'm a sub virgin so to speak also is there a dress code for me I must admit I do like to be in just underwear or bollocky buff.

Advice ASAP please "

think you are on the wrong site for that

By *tlanshiaWoman 3 weeks ago

Chatham

Follow orders your given. There is no one size fits all.

One dominant will like one thing, another may hate it.

By *ink stripy zebraWoman 3 weeks ago

Sheffield

Women are Domme

» Add a new message to this topic