FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile Advice

Profile Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edgehog300 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Everton

Would love some profile advice from any users. From my bio to my pics and anything in between.

Extra Point:

I don't put nudes in my profile as I work with a lot of young adults and just incase they did see me on this site, I don't want them to see more than they bargained for, haha.

Thank you!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *llNatural36FWoman 4 weeks ago

Denbighshire

Hi op, you don’t say in your profile what makes you stand out from the crowd? What do you have to offer that others don’t or why should they choose you? Good face shots by the way happy fabbing

By *reatstuffCouple 4 weeks ago

la la land

To the op your profile is good and the fact you don't reveal all is a plus for me maybe leave out why you don't upload nudes other than self respect and mystery lol as for upgrades maybe list the potentials you can offer above the thousands of men and women on this site hard to be noticed but posting a thread is a good start also social meets with no expectations just a added bonus is also a upside to verification so real people know you ain't another time waster

By *issmorganWoman 4 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op

I think your profile is decent

Some tasteful pics and a bit about you too.

The only thing that may make you struggle is your age, but that's out of your control.

Good luck.

By *oxy jWoman 4 weeks ago

somerset

you need to be you and you only and what your looking for so others can work out if they want to message or not ..

there is no magic / luck / secret its a scene based on sexual attraction / like ability and that mean very few will be interested add in your a guy and there are zillions of you compared to how few couples and even fewer women there are its very hard on most men not all just most ... so best thing you can do is be you advice will get you another bog standard profile like all those that asked before you

By *inaTitzTV/TS 4 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Be unique, but not nuts in your blurb. A topless pic wouldn't go amiss, either

Everton

Just wanted to say thank you all of you for your imput!

By *assageVirtuosoMan 4 weeks ago

SouthEast

"Hi op, you don’t say in your profile what makes you stand out from the crowd? What do you have to offer that others don’t or why should they choose you? Good face shots by the way happy fabbing "

No one stands out from the crowd.

OP, I won't even look at your profile . It's pointless asking for advice .You do what you feel like revealing about yourself. It makes little difference to your chances of meeting.

By *rsKOTCTWoman 4 weeks ago

Leeds

Your profile is decent op.

You are just young and that may put a lot off.

Keep at it, maybe look at some of the organised social events (meets section of the forum)

Everton

Thank you shall do! Sadly not tons meeting up in Liverpool

By *vaRose43Woman 4 weeks ago

Forest of Dean

Profile looks decent but as others have said it may be your age

Going among to some of the organised socials might help or hitting the clubs. Would certainly help you to get a couple of verifications under your belt which may be another small reason people get put off

By *ingerella About TownWoman 4 weeks ago

Central London

The spelling and grammar isn't great for a uni student tbh (nor is mine). Copy and paste it into whatever you use to write essays perhaps? Otherwise it's fine. Although don't waste too much time on here while you're at college... Real life opportunities are a wonderful thing xx

By *JCouple2023Couple 4 weeks ago

Newcastle

Only pics and vids get us attention

» Add a new message to this topic