FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > General advice

General advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unguy15321 OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Near enough

Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get advice, as I'm new to the whole scene, particularly on how to approach topics of conversation, or opening messages what I'm doing doesn't seem to be working well, all advice welcomed, on all parts of my profile, pics and of course communication

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uenevereWoman 4 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Remember that the ladies on here are the same as everwhere else. However, they are heavily outnumbered by the single men so can pick and choose.

Messages should say why you were particularly attracted to them. You also need to make sure your profile is as good as possible. If it doesn't appeal you won't get a reply.

Be patient. Fab is often hard work for single guys and you've only been here a very short time.

Near enough

That makes alot of sense thanks very much☺️

By *oxy jWoman 4 weeks ago

somerset

you cant make anyone want to meet you ... it takes sexual attraction and compatibility ++ more...

its not a sex on a plate site its a swinginging site of which has 100/200 men per woman more in some parts its a very hard scene for guys for simple maths reasons as well as general attraction

Near enough

I completely understand that I just want to increase my probability a little if I can by having better communication skills, thanks very much for your reply👌☺️

By *inaTitzTV/TS 4 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

General Advice - try to tie Rommell up in a minefield and then hit him on the bounce.

Specific Advice - you have no face pics on your profile, this makes it look as if you're not single, so I'd add one.

There are approximately 5 gazillion guys to every girl on here, so your first message should be interesting, but not crude, nor tedious - no one wants a pen pal

By *olfandtazCouple 4 weeks ago

Bristol

The odds are stacked against you being a single gent on here.

Add a face pic to your profile.

Your blurb is a little hard to read.

Developing a thick skin because you will get knocked back lots of times, ignored. Stick with it

By *iker JackMan 4 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

“I like to meet anyone”

Whether one off meets or fwb meets most people want to feel they mean something or that you’re attracted to them physically or mentally or both, seldom neither.

By *issmorganWoman 4 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op

I'd crop your head off the first pic, rather than have that covered over as it is.

Also you say you're not fussy and looking to meet anyone, that would put me off tbh. People don't want to feel like any hole is a goal.

What are you offering meets op and why should they pick you, it's a case of selling yourself on here as there's so many men here.

You could go to a social if you feel OK to do so.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 4 weeks ago

Reading

AB’s shirt would put us off

Near enough

"AB’s shirt would put us off

"

it was on sale 😂

Near enough

Guys there is alot of solid advice in there that I would never have consider untill now I'll get working on it this evening, thanks so much it really is all very helpful advice

» Add a new message to this topic