FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Debate... period sex or not?

Debate... period sex or not?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otpotatoes OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

Midlands

Seems I (mrs) have a bit dodgy luck this year, for majority of the events we have lined up to attend I'm due on.

I always use protection, regardless but I just want to know the general scope as to whether men are still happy to play with women who are menstruating or whether they find it mega off-putting?

(Personally I LOVE it )

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r LickalotapussMan 4 weeks ago

London

Day 1 can sometimes be a bit much,but days 2, 3, 4 are game on.

By *allySlinkyWoman 4 weeks ago

Leeds

I wouldn't expect someone to give me oral if I was menstruating

By *herrybakewellCouple 4 weeks ago

Staffordshire

It would he a no from me.

By *arla SwingerWoman 4 weeks ago

Somewhere

Sticky 🤢

By *lasphemousGirlWoman 4 weeks ago

Cambs

I personally don't mind either way, if I'm not in pain and he/she isn't squeamish I'm game, I'd just keep oral off the table,

By *herealdavidjonesMan 4 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

Yes from me I find it kind of sexy

By *ularliWoman 4 weeks ago

burnham

I couldn’t do it unless it was right at the end and with someone I’ve already played with.

Mine are heavier now than they’ve ever been.

It’s so frustrating as you can guarantee I’m always really horny at that time too

By *asterMeliodasMan 4 weeks ago

Near Keith

Happily have, would again.

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

Just... No.

By *enelope2UWoman 4 weeks ago

Fife

I have more than one hole so yes. But I'm on an birth control implant so don't have to worry about a period popping up so win win..

By *Xtriple7Couple 4 weeks ago

Short answer, no. But has happened once when playing with guys we knew well and they were ok with it.

By *essTTWoman 4 weeks ago

Birmingham

With a stranger? Oh no.

By *elboy1978Man 4 weeks ago

Jarrow

I have had period sex with the ex wife it was ok I used a condom I would try it again

By *acky RacersCouple 4 weeks ago

Lincoln

When I used to have periods, if I came on unexpectedly when playing then that really can't be helped...

But I would never have played with strangers or swinging partners when bleeding...quite apart from the potential risks even though i am tested, I'm really sensitive to smell and was very conscious of the smell of blood

my partner never minded particularly but I really did so I'd not have sex with him either during that time

By *appytaffWoman 4 weeks ago

blackwood

I wouldn’t feel comfortable having period sex . The downside of the time of the month is that it makes me feel really horny and I can do nothing about it lol

By *umalotagainMan 4 weeks ago

a town called malice

"I couldn’t do it unless it was right at the end and with someone I’ve already played with.

Mine are heavier now than they’ve ever been.

It’s so frustrating as you can guarantee I’m always really horny at that time too "

That’s the key most women I know are incredibly horny at that time, so if they are game so am I

As has been said before by others oral is probably off the table, although one partner came on mid session, I won’t describe the shock and the scene

By *lex0147Man 4 weeks ago

bedford

Would never play with anyone on their period, though i used condom always also, i don’t see healthy

By *ingerella About TownWoman 4 weeks ago

Central London

I have one friend who uses dental dams to give oral to casual partners then.

Because of the slightly increased risks. He's fine with the taste on an exclusive partner.

Most "relationship" type people I encounter are very chill. Even if not in an exclusive relationship.

Personally it's not my first choice of moment for a new partner and I have a preference for girl condoms over boy ones at that time. But if whoever is down with whatever then it's all good.

By *ick a clit.comMan 4 weeks ago

Southsea

It's not going to hurt actually enjoy it

By *aia-NyxWoman 4 weeks ago

North East

"Seems I (mrs) have a bit dodgy luck this year, for majority of the events we have lined up to attend I'm due on.

I always use protection, regardless but I just want to know the general scope as to whether men are still happy to play with women who are menstruating or whether they find it mega off-putting?

(Personally I LOVE it )"

Oh gosh, Ive been looking for a discussion like this last week! I was looking in the wrong thread of discussions.

Worry turned into an experience so heres mine - as a single femail at a club, people were reluctant when it came to sex. They were happy to play a different way tho. I love giving pleasure so the night wasn't wasted by all means - I just didn't have sex.

Otherwise, I love period sex and in my day-to-day, regular meets with people who know me I normally dont have a problem unless its super heavy (coil sorted that problem ) but I found that men are not as sensitive about it as I though theyd be. I find it very sexy.

By *illxxMan 4 weeks ago

motherwell

I have had period sex quite a few times but it’s always been with someone I know and she is relaxed about it. Personally I love it but each to there own

By *orthfieldsNickMan 4 weeks ago

Ealing

Absolutely, 100%, yes

By *unner6969Man 4 weeks ago

Herts/Bucks

"Seems I (mrs) have a bit dodgy luck this year, for majority of the events we have lined up to attend I'm due on.

(Personally I LOVE it )"

Definitely not for me - a real passion killer. But plenty of fun to be had with other parts of the body….

By *lackpoollad6Man 4 weeks ago

blackpool

Real men arent scared of it. Seeing a cute little tampon string hanging out is a turn on for me and when the girl is woman enough to not be phased by it

By *hat.coupleCouple 4 weeks ago

Dartford

You can get over the counter drugs to postpone your period for a good few days. Also the good old fashioned contraceptive pill stops it almost immediately and you can stop taking it after the event. Also I have learned a trick to delay your period, after day 3 of your period mix a sachet of geletine with some hot water to dissolve it then add some cooler water so you can drink it (about half a pint of liquid in total after cool water has been added). For me it delays my period for a couple of days but is meant to delay it for about 6 hours, it only really works towards the end of your period however.

There's always a way around having your period.

"You can get over the counter drugs to postpone your period for a good few days. Also the good old fashioned contraceptive pill stops it almost immediately and you can stop taking it after the event. Also I have learned a trick to delay your period, after day 3 of your period mix a sachet of geletine with some hot water to dissolve it then add some cooler water so you can drink it (about half a pint of liquid in total after cool water has been added). For me it delays my period for a couple of days but is meant to delay it for about 6 hours, it only really works towards the end of your period however.

There's always a way around having your period. "

How does it delay it if you've already started? Day 3 is part way through the period, unless you mean gelatine pauses it for a bit?

Not sure how you'd know when your period was going to start, down to the hour, so you could delay it by 6 hours or whatever anyway.

By *aulupforitMan 4 weeks ago

Corbridge

Yes I love Bloodsports.

By *hesubtlegentMan 4 weeks ago

surrey

No thank you. Did it a few times with an ex gf as she was really horny but it’s not for me.. I’d rather wait until it’s all clear and can enjoy giving oral, using fingers, tongue and cock….

By *hat.coupleCouple 4 weeks ago

Dartford

"You can get over the counter drugs to postpone your period for a good few days. Also the good old fashioned contraceptive pill stops it almost immediately and you can stop taking it after the event. Also I have learned a trick to delay your period, after day 3 of your period mix a sachet of geletine with some hot water to dissolve it then add some cooler water so you can drink it (about half a pint of liquid in total after cool water has been added). For me it delays my period for a couple of days but is meant to delay it for about 6 hours, it only really works towards the end of your period however.

How does it delay it if you've already started? Day 3 is part way through the period, unless you mean gelatine pauses it for a bit?

Not sure how you'd know when your period was going to start, down to the hour, so you could delay it by 6 hours or whatever anyway. "

You can delay your period mid way through. It really is as simple as taking the contraceptive pill and it stops. Also as I said the gelatine trick can be done on day 3 of your flow, so once your period starts on or after day 3 you drink the gelatine and it stops it. It works for me everytime. It comes back and carries on for the remaining time you had left. Simples!

By *otpotatoes OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

Midlands

That's mad, never heard of that but will definitely give it a go in the future, thanks!

By *piritualBlackBWW1979Woman 4 weeks ago

Medway

"With a stranger? Oh no."

Same. Only with a long term partner.

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple 4 weeks ago

Pembrokeshire

never fancied it

but each to their own

By *apkingMan 4 weeks ago

Stockport

(Personally I LOVE it )"

I have played many of time when the female was menstruating and it doesn’t bother me. But Mainly with girls I have been intimate with. If I was in a scenario with a one night stand and we was playing/teasing each other then I got told your on your period I would be gutted thinking that’s it. But if she wants to carry on then can’t lie it deffo turn me on more

By *lueLotusWoman 4 weeks ago

the wilderness

Beppy sponge tampons are great for this

By *egoMan 4 weeks ago

Preston

Weird turn on for me tbh. Remember to put a towel down though…

By *ondiego85Man 4 weeks ago

nottingham

The first couple of days are a bit…too much. From there onwards if there is still some blood, it becomes my excuse to play with the other little hole

By *apkingMan 4 weeks ago

Stockport

"The first couple of days are a bit…too much. From there onwards if there is still some blood, it becomes my excuse to play with the other little hole "

“When the river runs red, take the dirt track instead “

-Steven Hawking

Not sure how you'd know when your period was going to start, down to the hour, so you could delay it by 6 hours or whatever anyway.

You can delay your period mid way through. It really is as simple as taking the contraceptive pill and it stops. Also as I said the gelatine trick can be done on day 3 of your flow, so once your period starts on or after day 3 you drink the gelatine and it stops it. It works for me everytime. It comes back and carries on for the remaining time you had left. Simples! "

OK, so it doesn't delay it, it temporarily pauses it. You can't delay something that has already started.

By *atyric0nMan 4 weeks ago

Ipswich

(Personally I LOVE it )"

More than happy to, if the woman is absolutely comfortable with it. I find it highly arousing.

» Add a new message to this topic