FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile Feedback

Profile Feedback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ellyWanger24 OP   Man 5 weeks ago

East Cambs.

Hey

Just wanting to see if I can get some feedback on my profile - anything that people think it might need...?

Aside from verifications, is there anything else that might help with meeting people? Have had veris before with old accounts (got the bad habit of leaving then coming back!) but am struggling to get them this time around.

Realise that not everyone wants to play with a married guy, and that I'm not a perfect specimen, and that people have preferences - things I can't change, well not immediately, so not too concerned about being the issue.

Any pics I should, or shouldn't have? Have face pics if people want to see if I'm a complete pig! No offence to pigs!

Thanks,

R

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *en_Dover79Man 5 weeks ago

Oswaldtwistle

"Hey

Just wanting to see if I can get some feedback on my profile - anything that people think it might need...?

Aside from verifications, is there anything else that might help with meeting people? Have had veris before with old accounts (got the bad habit of leaving then coming back!) but am struggling to get them this time around.

Realise that not everyone wants to play with a married guy, and that I'm not a perfect specimen, and that people have preferences - things I can't change, well not immediately, so not too concerned about being the issue.

Any pics I should, or shouldn't have? Have face pics if people want to see if I'm a complete pig! No offence to pigs!

Thanks,

R "

Look like your having a pee in the 1st few pictures

East Cambs.

"Look like your having a pee in the 1st few pictures"

I'm not, but I see what you mean! Probably what have me the idea to take the pics in the first place!

By *oodiesCoupleCouple 5 weeks ago

Leicestershire

You definitely need to work on the photo skills!

You look like you’re taking a piss in most, and one of them I had to do a double take as I thought you were having your morning sh*t! But realised you’re on a chair!

More of a variety would be good too! You’ll appeal to a larger audience!

I love a man in a suit… I don’t just want to see a naked body or ass photos!

Men’s bottoms do nothing for me… but I’m probably not your target audience.

Look at other men’s accounts, especially ones with a good number of veri’s… what do their photos look like? What wording have they used on their profiles!

Don’t copy but anything you like, re-word to suit you and your situation.

Good luck

By *en_Dover79Man 5 weeks ago

Oswaldtwistle

"Look like your having a pee in the 1st few pictures

I'm not, but I see what you mean! Probably what have me the idea to take the pics in the first place! "

Like the woodies say above.. have a look at mine...I do ok 👍

By *olfandtazCouple 5 weeks ago

Bristol

Definitely rework your pics.. some look like you are taking a piss and at a passing glance one looks like your taking a shit.

East Cambs.

"Definitely rework your pics.. some look like you are taking a piss and at a passing glance one looks like your taking a shit. "

Oh no! - definitely not what I was going for! - meant to be the Thinker pose!

Hmm okay - will def. take a look at new pics.

Thanks for the advice. Appreciate it.

By *ohnTom400Couple 5 weeks ago

surrey

I also think that emojis over photos are a bit meh! If your face isn’t there, why not post? Or instead of an emoji covering your cock, an underwear bulge picture

East Cambs.

"I also think that emojis over photos are a bit meh! If your face isn’t there, why not post? Or instead of an emoji covering your cock, an underwear bulge picture "

Wanted to do just full body pics without everything out - know that not everyone wants to see everything all at once.

» Add a new message to this topic