FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > wife first time

wife first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yhotwife24 OP   Couple 6 weeks ago

redcar & cleveland

Hey my wife wants to go out in the car and meet a pre selected male to play with, thing is we arrange to meet the selected person then they don't show and block you, (despite them saying there a few min away) this has happened a few times now and its kinda putting us off even trying.

what do you guys do to spot the time wasters and fakes?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *afetyFirstCouple 6 weeks ago

Durham

Unfortunately no matter how hard you try some people will always pull out / time waste.

Just speak to verified people who seem genuine etc and keep going, don't be put off by one or two time wasters. Block and move on

By *aomilatteCouple 6 weeks ago

Midlands

If you go to a club on a night that is "single" guy friendly there will be guys there already, wanting to play. What you describe is the experience of many on Fab, which is why many choose to go to a club where there will be real players.

By *ouplecu2015Couple 6 weeks ago

Reading

"If you go to a club on a night that is "single" guy friendly there will be guys there already, wanting to play. What you describe is the experience of many on Fab, which is why many choose to go to a club where there will be real players."

Exactly too many times waster

By *oupleSouthEast69Couple 6 weeks ago

brighton

Only arrange meets with verified men is a start but I do think going to clubs is probably a much easier and more satisfying way to get what you want.

By *CBoyTV/TS 6 weeks ago

Penygraig

If you don't already do this talk to them on the phone to check they sound OK. If they won't give you a number...don't trust them and don't meet. Assuming they pass that test then ask them to message you when they are leaving to meet you at your agreed meeting spot and ask them what their ETA is likely to be and make and colour of their car. Don't Tell them yours incase they are timewasters. These barriers are likely to at least rule out some time wasters so you should have better chance of the meet. Yes club meets are available but you specifically mentioned car meets hense this post.You can use clubs as a way of finding guys for car meets at a later date.

By *neeyedwillieMan 6 weeks ago

Darlington

"Hey my wife wants to go out in the car and meet a pre selected male to play with, thing is we arrange to meet the selected person then they don't show and block you, (despite them saying there a few min away) this has happened a few times now and its kinda putting us off even trying.

"

Met plenty of people on the scene in my time and it's a constant complaint about Fab I hear from many swingers, regardless of their niche.

A lot of accounts on here talk the talk but cant walk the the walk.

The problem with online stuff is, you never ever know if the other person is on the level for whatever reason and it's just easy to hit block and forget. To easy to be catfished so to speak.

Just how it is.

But there's a simple solution.

Stop using Fab and go old school. Social events and / or Clubs. Meet people in the flesh, network and then either go off and play there and then or make a date for another time.

The closest club to you guys would probably be Club F in Stanley (which is my Wife and I's regular club) as there are quite a few Cleveland who visit and I can tell you here and now you'll find plenty of willing and legitimate singles and couples there.

Alternatively you can do one of the social events that pop up in the region. Stockton, Boro, Darlington, Durham etc etc. Again, you'll meet the serious folk looking to play (couples and singles) and not the online timewasters.

Been a few months since the last one so can imagine another one happening in the next few months. Just keep an eye on the forums for info.

Eitherway...best advice I can give is don't rely on Fab. Old school is the best way.

redcar & cleveland

Thanks for advice and info guys and girls, think we will go to a club. we have a meet planned for Friday so hopefully goes well! If not it’s off to club f in a week or 2 lol

By *Silver-Man 6 weeks ago

Mold

Clubs are ok but if your wife is wanting the outdoor car type meet excitement, going to a club wont give her that.

I suggest on your next arranged meet you all meet up somewhere local to you, as its local you can ask them to tell you when they are there, once you know this you go and meet and then both vehicles drive to the the outdoor spot that has been chosen for the deed.

Its a bit of a pain but see how it goes.

All the best!

By *aomilatteCouple 6 weeks ago

Midlands

"Clubs are ok but if your wife is wanting the outdoor car type meet excitement, going to a club wont give her that.

I suggest on your next arranged meet you all meet up somewhere local to you, as its local you can ask them to tell you when they are there, once you know this you go and meet and then both vehicles drive to the the outdoor spot that has been chosen for the deed.

All the best!"

Sounds good, but Men aren't turning up to meet them. Seems they've had a few no shows.

By *Silver-Man 6 weeks ago

Mold

"Clubs are ok but if your wife is wanting the outdoor car type meet excitement, going to a club wont give her that.

All the best!

Sounds good, but Men aren't turning up to meet them. Seems they've had a few no shows. "

Club scene is a complete different experience, they are very cliquè, and nothing like a car outdoor meet.

redcar & cleveland

we not just after outdoor/car meets we are just trying to get into things slowly and experimenting different things, so starting off with this then progress from there but the way things are going we might just start at a club and see what its about ect.

By *oxy jWoman 6 weeks ago

somerset

dogging requires thick skin /eyes in the back of your head / able to stand your own ground / stick to you own rules because guys will test you dont get me wrong it can be very good fun and there are some great guys but big but dogging attracts many many assholes too dogging today is nothing like it was in the old days there are alot of desperate men out there who dont like the word''no''..

but if your a strong couple who take no shit then you'll be fine ... clubs are great but often not anyone who floats your boat and again some very entitled men and not always the single guys quite often its the male halfs of couples who wife is off having fun but hes not and theirs normally a reason why hes not

redcar & cleveland

thanks for heads up! we don't take no shite like she's prob worse than me lmao

By *usbandandktCouple 6 weeks ago

Basingstoke

We have found a video call a day prior to the meet helps not only break the ice but that they are who is in that picture and not a fake or a 10 year gap Oder version of the person in that picture, if the video call doesn’t happen then neither would the meet and you can save yourself the effort.

redcar & cleveland

"We have found a video call a day prior to the meet helps not only break the ice but that they are who is in that picture and not a fake or a 10 year gap Oder version of the person in that picture, if the video call doesn’t happen then neither would the meet and you can save yourself the effort."

Thats great advice thank you

By *oiluvfunMan 6 weeks ago

Penrith

"Hey my wife wants to go out in the car and meet a pre selected male to play with, thing is we arrange to meet the selected person then they don't show and block you, (despite them saying there a few min away) this has happened a few times now and its kinda putting us off even trying.

"

I would suggest a friendly social meet first, in a coffee house or pub. It’s a great ice-breaker, and confirms all parties are who they say they are, and each side will turn up when they say they will. If the guy doesn’t turn up for instance, at least you and your wife can sit and have a coffee/drink together, as opposed to sitting in the car in a lonely layby feeling wronged…..

Maybe prioritise profiles which are meet verified? I see you’re not showing as having met others, perhaps this gives the guys last minute nerves that you’re not going to show too……?

By *oiluvfunMan 6 weeks ago

Penrith

"We have found a video call a day prior to the meet helps not only break the ice but that they are who is in that picture and not a fake or a 10 year gap Oder version of the person in that picture, if the video call doesn’t happen then neither would the meet and you can save yourself the effort."

Also great advice

By *herryEatersCouple 5 weeks ago

East Cheshire

"

Almost impossible. Some are obvious, little effort in their profile, no verifications or last one was years ago, no photo verification, always the guy talking and nothing from his Mrs, clearly wanting dirty chat (hence nothing else), avoiding questions in chat single guy can't accom and no clear explanation (unaware partner at home).... Others look incredibly genuine yet keep you hanging on for weeks with one sided chat and no eagerness to sort a social, or they simply go quiet on you or leave site suddenly !

By *allySlinkyWoman 5 weeks ago

Leeds

" we have a meet planned for Friday so hopefully goes well! "

How did your meet go ?

By *hrops56Man 5 weeks ago

Telford

"thanks for heads up! we don't take no shite like she's prob worse than me lmao"

That is great advice , it gives guys with no or few verifications a chance.

Not everyone is a time waster but quote a few are . They must be mad.

By *olfandtazCouple 5 weeks ago

Bristol

Time wasters are the downside to this site, we have had our share of them too. We just report them and move on, all you can do really.

By *hoenix_1Man 5 weeks ago

richmond

I agree with most that's already been said, good communication is essential

Dave

By *yhotwife24 OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

redcar & cleveland

[Removed by poster at 12/08/24 15:10:14]

By *yhotwife24 OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

redcar & cleveland

" we have a meet planned for Friday so hopefully goes well!

How did your meet go ?"

our meet went well thanks, Thanks for everyones advice it did help filter these time wasters.

By *lirtyAndFunCouple 5 weeks ago

Rushden

This happens to us almost every week now.

It has to be that a lot of guys just want some wanking material like pics or dirty messages & then they move on.

Infuriating, ruins Fab for us but unfortunately also you cant predict who will do it

» Add a new message to this topic