FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First messages

First messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icariousJanus OP   Man 6 weeks ago

L

How do all?

Essentially, what the title suggests. For guys who have successfully met with womem/couples in here what is your opening message?

I tend to get lots of 'Read' messages, but very little response, then I suppose ghosting?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iker JackMan 6 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

There is no one message that works for all. And even the best scripted one may not work

You’ve not asked for profile advice so can’t give that

By *unthum62Man 6 weeks ago

Benidorm

There is no Holy Grail, nor Lucky Ticket.

Just be you. There are as many different likes and dislikes as there are members and also about 11.7 million more f and couple accounts than single males-

Terms and conditions apply.

L

If you'd like to give me some advice on my profile it will be well received.

L

I'm not thinking there is one way. It's more do you go with something normal, compliments, go graphic? What's the general method you think works best?

By *ucka39Man 6 weeks ago

Newcastle

"I'm not thinking there is one way. It's more do you go with something normal, compliments, go graphic? What's the general method you think works best?"

Hiya op

Forget where you are and just chat with them as you would as if you met them in person. With a little added bonus reading there bio, so you have prior information for which can assist with the first message, a bit of tongue and cheek works well but not guaranteed for everyone

L

Thanks for the advice.

I guess it's a numbers game?

By *ualityNotQuantityUKCouple 6 weeks ago

Leicester

Read the profile, make sure you are what they/she is looking for. Waste of time a man messaging a woman who is looking for a bi female etc, just wasting everyone's time. Comment on something in their profile to make it clear that you have read and understood their profile.

Eg, things which get zero response

Hey

Hi

Nice tits

You feeling horny

I can make you squirt

It should be obvious but it's obviously not.

Better lines are things like

I love your pics and profile and see you are looking for a man to watch and perhaps go further. I would really like to watch you and we live within 40 miles, I can accommodate or travel.

Obviously these are just our opinions but I don't think they are too far off the mark.

By *rimson_RoseWoman 6 weeks ago

Tamworth

Your first message isn't about getting it right - it's about you sending the recipient something to show what you're after, what you offer and if you're compatible with them.

They can then use that and your profile to determine their interest and decide whether or not you match what they're looking for at this point in time.

There's no magic bullet. Some people hate cock pics, some want them, some don't mind. Some won't entertain your message if you don't include a face pic straight off, some are happy to chat a bit first etc etc.

So, in summary be you - give people enough information to gauge a little of your personality and outline what you bring and what you looking for in return.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 6 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

"I'm not thinking there is one way. It's more do you go with something normal, compliments, go graphic? What's the general method you think works best?"

Approaching people as entire people and not convenient local enough orifices is always a good start.

Unless the profile tells you that's how they like to be approached, obviously.

Take the lead from the profile. If there's nothing there to start a conversation with, why would you want to message them in the first place anyway.

By *rimson_RoseWoman 6 weeks ago

Tamworth

"Thanks for the advice.

I guess it's a numbers game?"

It's not a numbers game at all.

You also asked up front what's the best approach - compliments etc.

Your first message, and subsequent ones, showcase your social skills and, in particular, your ability to read the room.

L

As always the ladies are to the rescue.

You have all been very helpful. Let's see if we can turn this franchise around.

By *ucka39Man 6 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Thanks for the advice.

Welcome

It's not a numbers game, needs to be an attraction and chemistry something that is mutual. Unless none of it matters any holes a goal

By *luttyLaylaWoman 6 weeks ago

North West

"Thanks for the advice.

It's not a numbers game at all.

You also asked up front what's the best approach - compliments etc.

Your first message, and subsequent ones, showcase your social skills and, in particular, your ability to read the room. "

Agree with this. It’s not a numbers game. Just an excuse men who don’t get anywhere use imo

I get loads of messages, and read and ignore most of them.

Read profiles and message accordingly. There’s no one size fits all.

By *piritualBlackBWW1979Woman 6 weeks ago

Medway

"Thanks for the advice.

Welcome

It's not a numbers game, needs to be an attraction and chemistry something that is mutual. Unless none of it matters any holes a goal "

I agree with this!

By *ophieslutTV/TS 6 weeks ago

Central

"Thanks for the advice.

It is and partly based on the fact that most people are not mutually compatible with most other people, it will take lots of contacting others to find the right fit. Stay upbeat about it.

» Add a new message to this topic