FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile/photo advice please

Profile/photo advice please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lternativenerd OP   Man 7 weeks ago

London

Hey! Can I get some profile advice please, specifically on my photos - what can I change to make myself more attractive to people?

Keep getting told by people I'm not their type, or that they have absolutely zero attraction toward me, or 'no asians', etc.

I know I'm short and very awkward at first and therefore probably not what people are looking for on here. They're probably looking for tall, manly, super confident dominant men! Which I am not aha.

I do think my profile itself is absolutely fine. I just wondered what I could do about my looks to improve myself? My most recent photo (in the hawaiian shirt) is of me lately. I do know I need to lose some weight too.

Thanks for any advice. Please don't be too mean, I'd like constructive comments!

Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r SproutMan 7 weeks ago

the middle somewhere

You want to change how you look to impress random people on the internet?

Just block them and find people who are attracted to you.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 7 weeks ago

Reading

Your most recent photo isn’t showing in the correct orientation. Personally don’t like the cock pics either, but that’s our call.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 7 weeks ago

Reading

Also find your written profile to be a bit aggressive in places.

But you’ve 4 veris so can’t be doing too badly.

London

Hi

I uploaded it correctly but fab does weird things.

Personally I find cock photos crude and gross (especially as profile pictures) but, strangely, when I DO have my cock as my profile picture I actually get a fair amount of replies- a LOT more than when I have my face on. But I will definitely make more of the cock photos friends-only photos. Only need 1 maximum!

Thank you!

London

In theory I completely agree, but I think after HUNDREDS of 'not my type' 'i have zero attraction to you' responses it can be a bit much and quite upsetting. I do think it'd be normal to feel that way.

I've considered getting tattoos to make myself more attractive but understandably all my friends were strongly against me doing it for the sake of getting more matches/responses aha.

By *r SproutMan 7 weeks ago

the middle somewhere

"In theory I completely agree, but I think after HUNDREDS of 'not my type' 'i have zero attraction to you' responses it can be a bit much and quite upsetting. I do think it'd be normal to feel that way.

I've considered getting tattoos to make myself more attractive but understandably all my friends were strongly against me doing it for the sake of getting more matches/responses aha."

If you are sending HUNDREDS of messages you are either attracted to a lot of people or you are just messaging as many people as possible to try and get a meet. I’ve been on here nearly 3 years and probably sent less than 50 messages to people that caught my eye and I felt I would be suited to.

I’m not saying you’re wrong in doing that but the rejection rate is going to be way higher

By *nytime2023Couple 7 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

I’d lose the first line “been on here before”. Your current profile is over a year old so it’s not like you’ve just started again.

As others have said, we don’t like cock pics. But as you said, some people like it.

You’ll never please everyone unfortunately and there is no hard and fast miracle that will suddenly change your fortunes.

You are a member at two clubs, I’d keep heading to those. That’s where we have had 99% of our success. Good luck OP. V&K xx

By *revaunanceCouple 7 weeks ago

Exeter

I'd reload your most recent photo, so that it is the correct way up.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 7 weeks ago

Leeds

For me personally you have a lot of very repetitive face pics with different hair, you only need 1 or 2.

The cock pics..... Now I can't stand a close up cock, show you, your body including it if you have to but not just a close up cock.

That's just what would put me off.

Mrs

By *eroLondonMan 7 weeks ago

Mayfair

I would remove all photographs of your penis.

Eliminate all references of you being Asian from your profile narrative.

"kindly fuck off" has a subtext of belligerence about it. I suggest that you think twice about keeping it on there.

Your headline remark - "Back again!". So what? Say something positive and lighthearted: "Nerdy boy looking for a Goth girl" or something like that.

"Met some people from this site and had the best time ever. If you recognise me, please leave me a verification!" — begging isn't an attractive trait on here.

By *orwichCoupleDCCouple 7 weeks ago

Norwich

"I'd reload your most recent photo, so that it is the correct way up."

We would reload all of your pics....just so we can fab them again

By *rrolloutMan 7 weeks ago

Bristol

I agree with everything NeroLondon has said above.

Regarding your pics, your profile pic is your best pic by a country mile. Your other ones are almost a completely different person... and frankly, not as good-looking as the guy in the profile pic. Need more pics where you look more like your profile pic.

» Add a new message to this topic