FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile help please

Profile help please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *laytime39 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

leicester

Hi guys and girls, can someone please help me or give advice about updating my profile please, I feel it's a bit off key, I'm useless at these types of things, tia

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wendolineFoxWoman 7 weeks ago

Chester

How can I tell if I’m like-minded or not? You’re not really telling me much about what you want or what you can offer.

I’m not sure about your last two photos either!

By *arkgingerCouple 7 weeks ago

RCT

personally I would put in your profile what you are exactly in to looking for and not looking for, as it is very vague , also your whole public gallery is just dick pics, I'm sure women and couples would want to see other and also last two pics are of someone else face did she consent ?

as a couple we wouldn't entertain based on the profile pics and write up.

By *issmorganWoman 7 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

For me you have too many cock and action shots public op, maybe put some in friends only.

Your bio needs work as all I can tell is that you've been here before. What sort of things are you looking for, what do you offer potential meets?.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 7 weeks ago

Reading

Far too many cock pics

By *rimson_RoseWoman 7 weeks ago

Tamworth

I don’t come away with an idea of what you want and what you offer. The photos others have mentioned, showing someone else’s face, are off putting to me.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 7 weeks ago

Leeds

Way too cock orientated, showing yourself hanging out of others bareback is off-putting too, then there's the question of do these women know their face, arse & vag is plastered over fab?

Your bio isn't really anything, what about you, what you into, what you looking for etc...

Maybe have a look at other profiles of guys, get an idea of a good bio.

Your profile is your shop window you need to make it stand out from the other 10000 guys with a cock.

Mrs

By *uliette500Woman 7 weeks ago

Hull

The videos of you with other women would put me off before I even read your profile.

You bio says nothing about you at all.

You say like minded but about what?

By *owwow909Woman 7 weeks ago

cork

Yes I don’t understand that. So many men have too many pics of mostly women in their pictures and do they not realise how off putting it is to most women

By *revaunanceCouple 7 weeks ago

Exeter

11 of your 13 picturesn are of your cock and 1 other picture is out of focus. Not to mention that you are showing someone elses face in your pictures which is against the site rules.

Is this really the best impresssion you can make?

» Add a new message to this topic