FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile help

Profile help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ariner222 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

newtownards

Need some advice, well all i can get really. Dont hold back tell me exactly what needs done lol thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iker JackMan 7 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Your photos look weird. Very grainy almost as if they are a photo of a photo

Would you really meet 18-99 and you’ve ticked every like box.

What are you looking for. What do you bring to the party so to speak.

If you read your profile would you want to meet you?

By *revaunanceCouple 7 weeks ago

Exeter

Hello OP

Some people on here will have zero interest in meeting with you simply because of your age. There is nothing you can do about it, so don't fret. Concentrate on finding the people that would like to meet a young man like you. Refine your search by ticking the "I must match their age requirements too" box. Also refine your search by age, distance etc. There is no point contacting people hundreds of miles away.

Once you have those search results READ their profiles. It's such basic advice but so few follow it. Don't bother messaging those whose profile you don't meet. If it says they are looking for a bi guy, or a chubby guy, that's not you so don't waste your time or theirs.

Consider how you approach people, don't just write 'Hi', 'Fancy a chat' or any other generic one liner, It WILL get you ignored. If you followed the advice above and read the persons profile then there should be some common ground to write about.

Now, providing you have sent a message that will entice them to look further they will 99% of the time look at your profile before responding. So now you have to sell yourself. Quite frankly the few words you have managed to write on your profile, complete with spelling and grammar mistakes, won't impress anyone. It says nothing about you, and could be interpreted as 'I have nothing to say so you need to contact me', which I'm sure is not the impression you intended to make.

At present your profile couldn't sell a Big Mac to a starving man, so it's not going to sell you to prospective meets. We are a couple that do meet guys of your age, and one look at your profile would put us off from looking any further. You seem to have ticked every box possible, and not tailored your profile to reflect what you actually want from a meet.

It's not all about you though. Write something about you, what you have to offer, what your limits are etc. Basically - make people interested in you. As a single guy you are already fighting an uphill battle; as a young guy too your battle isn't uphill, its practically up a cliff! That doesn't mean you won't have any luck, but you really need to look at your profile, so as to ensure you make the best possible first impression.

Put on some better pics. Face pics are best, cock pics are generally not required in your public profile, and anything in between is great. Next time it's a lovely day, get out and take some selfies somewhere nice. Your current pics are out of focus, so improve on that. Also, you should take note of backgrounds, because everyone else does. What you consider a good video of your cock looks like a scruffy bedroom with dirty socks on the floor to others.

However your profile is not everything. Get involved with the forums, get involved in the chatroom too, both are great ways of getting to know people with no pressure and no first time nerves.

Get off the site and meet people socially or try a club. You could always sign up to an organised social, where you may meet many people from the area, and perhaps make a better impression face to face than via the Internet. It might be a little nerve wracking the first time, but what harm can having a coffee or a pint with a stranger really do?

Good luck

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 7 weeks ago

Reading

Think you’ll be too young for many people on here. Perhaps try going to a local club?

By *ariner222 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

newtownards

Gonna have to try the local club i think

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 7 weeks ago

Reading

Did you follow any of the advice on your previous post?

By *ipstick KissesWoman 7 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

"Gonna have to try the local club i think "

There are no clubs in NI. As I said on your previous thread, get yourself to one of the social events - there are loads on both sides of the border. Getting involved in the Ireland forum wouldn't hurt either

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

"Hello OP

Some people on here will have zero interest in meeting with you simply because of your age. There is nothing you can do about it, so don't fret. Concentrate on finding the people that would like to meet a young man like you. Refine your search by ticking the "I must match their age requirements too" box. Also refine your search by age, distance etc. There is no point contacting people hundreds of miles away.

Once you have those search results READ their profiles. It's such basic advice but so few follow it. Don't bother messaging those whose profile you don't meet. If it says they are looking for a bi guy, or a chubby guy, that's not you so don't waste your time or theirs.

Consider how you approach people, don't just write 'Hi', 'Fancy a chat' or any other generic one liner, It WILL get you ignored. If you followed the advice above and read the persons profile then there should be some common ground to write about.

Now, providing you have sent a message that will entice them to look further they will 99% of the time look at your profile before responding. So now you have to sell yourself. Quite frankly the few words you have managed to write on your profile, complete with spelling and grammar mistakes, won't impress anyone. It says nothing about you, and could be interpreted as 'I have nothing to say so you need to contact me', which I'm sure is not the impression you intended to make.

At present your profile couldn't sell a Big Mac to a starving man, so it's not going to sell you to prospective meets. We are a couple that do meet guys of your age, and one look at your profile would put us off from looking any further. You seem to have ticked every box possible, and not tailored your profile to reflect what you actually want from a meet.

It's not all about you though. Write something about you, what you have to offer, what your limits are etc. Basically - make people interested in you. As a single guy you are already fighting an uphill battle; as a young guy too your battle isn't uphill, its practically up a cliff! That doesn't mean you won't have any luck, but you really need to look at your profile, so as to ensure you make the best possible first impression.

Put on some better pics. Face pics are best, cock pics are generally not required in your public profile, and anything in between is great. Next time it's a lovely day, get out and take some selfies somewhere nice. Your current pics are out of focus, so improve on that. Also, you should take note of backgrounds, because everyone else does. What you consider a good video of your cock looks like a scruffy bedroom with dirty socks on the floor to others.

However your profile is not everything. Get involved with the forums, get involved in the chatroom too, both are great ways of getting to know people with no pressure and no first time nerves.

Get off the site and meet people socially or try a club. You could always sign up to an organised social, where you may meet many people from the area, and perhaps make a better impression face to face than via the Internet. It might be a little nerve wracking the first time, but what harm can having a coffee or a pint with a stranger really do?

Good luck "

Very well said.

» Add a new message to this topic