FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help with profile feedback!

Help with profile feedback!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eusjuice69 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Sheffield

Hey I'm not sure where to to start but this site has confused me..

I'm generally fine in real life and face to face but I can't get my head around why I don't get responses or manage to arrange any meets on here. I had 1 meet on my previous profile same pics and profile pretty much but I've had no success at all with the new profile and I just don't get it.

Without being too big headed I'm fairly good looking have quite a large cock and have loads of experience with women and couples all with great fun and amazing feedback.I've checked out other guys profiles and seen many with lots of experiences and verifications and without being rude alot aren't that any different to mine with profile descriptions and pics.

I'm trying to be discreet on here but tempting and revealing at same time so any help and feedback would be appreciated as I'm just confused where I'm going wrong. Even my initial messages have been varied to see which approach works best but still none the wiser..

Sorry for long post just very frustrated and feels like I'm only one who isn't getting in on the action lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *neforutoMan 7 weeks ago

Fantasy land in the SW

As you know there must be about 10k guys for every female or couple on here and if youve been here before you already know that, so dont expect anything and if it happens then happy days

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

If 10 guys messaged me and 9 had profile pics thats a dick and 1 was a silhouette ad reply to the silhouette

By *allySlinkyWoman 7 weeks ago

Leeds

If the cock profile pic isn't working for you then why not try a different profile pic ? You have a nice body but my personal dislike is a pic with a toilet in it, especially with the lid up !

By *otPoshorBecksCouple 7 weeks ago

Harrow & Algarve, Portugal

"Hey I'm not sure where to to start but this site has confused me..

I'm generally fine in real life and face to face but I can't get my head around why I don't get responses or manage to arrange any meets on here. I had 1 meet on my previous profile same pics and profile pretty much but I've had no success at all with the new profile and I just don't get it.

Without being too big headed I'm fairly good looking have quite a large cock and have loads of experience with women and couples all with great fun and amazing feedback.I've checked out other guys profiles and seen many with lots of experiences and verifications and without being rude alot aren't that any different to mine with profile descriptions and pics.

I'm trying to be discreet on here but tempting and revealing at same time so any help and feedback would be appreciated as I'm just confused where I'm going wrong. Even my initial messages have been varied to see which approach works best but still none the wiser..

Sorry for long post just very frustrated and feels like I'm only one who isn't getting in on the action lol "

We are here as we want to be part of the swinging community. We have met lots of people in the community and have a lot of friends. We are not looking for nsa meets with a cock lol haha . We want a lot more. We go to events and festivals and really get involved. That’s not you though is it?

Sam and Bob xx

By *issmorganWoman 7 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

You have 3 pics and 2 are your pecker op.

I don't even read messages when the sender has a cock avatar and there's isn't a good mix of other pics on their profile.

Also what do you offer in terms of meeting you and what are your interests /likes.

Your profile needs to sell you,so try and make it the best it can be.

Many of us look at the profile first, if it's unappealing they delete the message.

By *issmorganWoman 7 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Just one more point op

You say you're trying to be discreet, but you have a pic with your face on, where you'd deffo be recognised.

By *wendolineFoxWoman 7 weeks ago

Chester

You definitely won’t be the only one not getting any action, but I’d agree with the comments above. Your profile doesn’t tell me much, and I don’t usually reply to sentient cocks, so maybe have a think about your profile photo and the others. (I’m also weirdly turned off by overly-sexual usernames, but admittedly that’s probably just me.)

By *ipstick KissesWoman 7 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

I think if you're leading with your cock you're immediately giving all the wrong vibes.

Your profile is cock-centric. Is that all you are? All you have to offer? If the answer is yes, then that's cool. If not, then perhaps think more holistically about who you are, what you're looking for, and what you have to offer. I guarantee most people are looking for more than just a penis

By *revaunanceCouple 7 weeks ago

Exeter

You've already made the decision to have a face pic on your profile, so why not set that, or another one as your profile pic. It would be much better than yet another cock pic.

By *eusjuice69 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Sheffield

Thanks for all feedback guys definitely made me rethink what ppl look at on here.. Appreciate the comments 👌

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

"If the cock profile pic isn't working for you then why not try a different profile pic ? You have a nice body but my personal dislike is a pic with a toilet in it, especially with the lid up ! "

Same here. Toilet pics gross me out.

By *orthernJayMan 7 weeks ago

Canary Wharf

I absolutely howl at these “profile feedback” desperation posts; especially when the OP then blatantly ignores the feedback!

Take this one for example, some excellent community feedback from couples and singles of all persuasions; then the OP deletes his face pic which was clearly on display previously and keeps just the two cock pics

You couldn’t make it up!

By *allySlinkyWoman 7 weeks ago

Leeds

But at least the toilet has gone. OP perhaps crop the black bars off the top and bottom of that pic ?

By *ink vixenCouple 7 weeks ago

Medway

It seems as though you are getting the appropriate reward for the effort.

Keep up the good work!

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 7 weeks ago

Leeds

Personally I wouldn't reply to a penis, it's off-putting there's more to sex than a cock.

Your bio doesn't say anything about what your looking for what you have to offer, maybe look at writing a bio.

Your profile is your shop window make it stand out, at the moment you are a cock in a see of 10000's of cocks - why pick you?

Mrs

» Add a new message to this topic