FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Thinking of organising a party

Thinking of organising a party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otsoshycouple1985 OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

chatham

Me and the Mrs are thinking of organising a masked key in a bowl party so we are just testing the interest. we are thinking of renting out a air bnb house that can host 6 couples. Everyone turns up and has a few drinks then either the male or female partner goes to a room to get ready then after a short while the other half's have to pick a number out of a bowl then they go to the numbered room to play. If everyone agrees this can be done a few times in the whole evening then after the fun everyone can sleep in there own rooms for the evening if they wish. Everyone will be charged entry to cover the cost of the Airbnb.couples only. Who would be up for that ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 7 weeks ago

Reading

Invite double the number to account for dreamers

By *ipstick KissesWoman 7 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

Personally I prefer to choose myself who I bump uglies with, and I'd have no interest in that kind of set up. But I guess if you have a big enough circle to invite enough people where attraction is already established amongst all in the group, then it might have legs.

By *neeyedwillieMan 7 weeks ago

Darlington

Been on the scene 25 years with my wife (couples profile listed in profile..just using my solo one currently).

Done many house parties. Never once seen the keys in bowl thing done as people tend to be choosey if they're strangers before hand. If you're all friends however....could work.

Thought that one was an urban myth to be honest.

By *he original SinTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Dover and Gran Canaria

Don't bother you will be seriously out of pocket as we ran parties for six years and now things have changed dramatically, just dreamers and time wasters on here unfortunately.

By *rpeggioCouple 7 weeks ago

Baughurst

"Invite double the number to account for dreamers "

__

Need to charge in advance, else many clothes will not turn up for either genuine and bogus reasons. Once they pay, they rarely drop out.

By *oxy jWoman 7 weeks ago

somerset

nope i/we dont shag just anyone there has to be sexual attraction at the very least and with couples thats the hardest dynamic to get right...

id make sure your insured to have the party too at the air bnb as the normal insurance would not cover a party and how would you trust the guess ... i know a few couples who host private parties its not easy and the stick to whom they know and have known for a very long time and they host from home making sure all brakables and valuables are put away... alot of effort goes into them

By *orthernJayMan 7 weeks ago

Canary Wharf

I hosted parties for years at a long gone club in northern England; I’d advise three things…..

Absolutely don’t use a rented space, airbnb etc as you’ll lose any deposit and be left rowing with the site/property owner as it will get damaged for certain!

Invite four times the number of couples you actually want to attend, i’d recommended you invite a couple of single guys and girls if possible; as others have said, the keys in the bowl fantasy is an urban myth, I’ve never seen it and don’t know anyone who has, people choose who to play with, they don’t get told!

Finally, either a deposit up front to cover all your expenses or ideally full payment up front otherwise you’ll lose money; it’s guaranteed!

We used to take enough deposits to cover the costs of the night and then allow an open guest list after that if the night wasn’t full; typically half who’d paid deposits would turn up but then word got around a party was in full swing.

We’d have plenty of people who then rocked up knowing it was a good night in progress, I used to charge them double, in cash, at the door and everyone paid!

By *sLillyMrWolfeCouple 7 weeks ago

near you...

"Invite double the number to account for dreamers

__

Need to charge in advance, else many clothes will not turn up for either genuine and bogus reasons. Once they pay, they rarely drop out."

Yup to both of these. Also get some money in advance for condoms, lube etc. Make sure that everyone is roughly the same age e.g. 20-40 or 30-50. Don't let any d*unk couples in. Set a time for everyone to get there by and a set time to stop and tidy. Lx

By *rontier PsychiatristMan 7 weeks ago

Coventry

My personal 2p worth this works better as a fantasy than reality. Although I can't speak for everyone and I know some are more hard core than others. I can see this working better between a group of couples all known to each other and have all played together but that sort of beats the objects.

Personally speaking (and I think I speak for My Girl too) I not sure I want to fuck someone at random not knowing before hand if I'll fancy or vibe of the other women attending. I think this will be the same for most people. Maybe different in an idealistic world were everyone attending is attracted to everyone else's partner. But nobody can guarantee that. From my experience of standard parties not everyone wants to fuck everyone.

And what if someone doesn't want to fuck someone? Well of course no means no. But it still kind of creates an awkward vibe and maybe one or two people feeling hurt (not everyone has the ability just to rationalise in a non-personal way). So that could put a dampner on the party.

Now hopefully I'm wrong. You find the right couples and have a really hot time. It's just knowing people I think it's a tall order as a practical concept.

By *issmorganWoman 7 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Like some above have said, id worry about people all being attracted to the others.

I dont really do parties, as I've seen it said on threads that people are very much expected to play with others.

I like to choose if & who to play with and unless I knew they were men I'd find attractive , it wouldn't be for me.

» Add a new message to this topic