FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How would you improve our profile

How would you improve our profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewDevonCouple35 OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

Exeter

I piggybacked on someone else’s post previously to ask for thoughts on our profile and it got me wondering what could we be doing better or differently?

We obviously can’t and wouldn’t want to change who we are but if you were to improve our profile, what would your priority be and what would you change-add-remove.

For example, someone commented that we have too many emoji pics, would we be better cropping these?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman 7 weeks ago

Leeds

I think your profile comes across as friendly. I wonder if you will need to change your name at some point when you are no longer a New couple ?

It was me who said I think you have too many emojis. I prefer pics cropped.

By *andyel73Man 7 weeks ago

Leyland

Lovely profile I would agree on cropping the pics or blurring faces it's a great profile

By *revaunanceCouple 7 weeks ago

Exeter

Hi OP.

The emoji's come across a little immature. You can use free and simple to use tools on the web to pixelate faces, which gives a different impression entirely. Just type pixelate pictures into your web browser.

We live in the same city as you. You do not meet our profile and we do not meet yours. However, if you fancy a chat over a drink sometime, to meet someone else face to face with no pressure at all, then we would happily meet for a social.

Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic