FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Dick picks on profile, yes or no?

Dick picks on profile, yes or no?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    7 weeks ago

Personally i dont have any on my profile as a lot of people obviously dont want to see a cock straight away.

Would love to know what you guys think? Do you like to know what youre dealing with straight away or do you prefer to not see it on a males profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issmorganWoman 7 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

If there's one or 2 cock pics in with a good mix of others, that's fine.

It's profiles that just have 58 at different angles that don't interest me, as it gives me no idea of that person.

However people can choose to have whatever they like on their profiles and as long as they don't send cock pics to me in a message it's all cool.

By *eekySweetheartWoman 7 weeks ago

Hampshire

I like to see at least one cock pic (hard) amongst others. Like above, when there is multiple from different angles not so much... (aware I'm a massive hypocrite with the multiple boob pics )

By *luttyLaylaWoman 7 weeks ago

North West

Yeah I always wanna see one

By *mmaleiaWoman 7 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

Not public, they should be private imo

By *ad Bod AdonisMan 7 weeks ago

Birmingham

"I like to see at least one cock pic (hard) amongst others. Like above, when there is multiple from different angles not so much... (aware I'm a massive hypocrite with the multiple boob pics )"

No one is going to object to your boob pics, trust me.

By *vaRose43Woman 7 weeks ago

Forest of Dean

I don’t mind them… unless that’s there is , that’s when it becomes a real turn off

By *herryEatersCouple 7 weeks ago

East Cheshire

Straight away !, they're NOT all the same and don't want to waste our time chatting if we're not going to meet

By *s Lola Wand - SocketWoman 7 weeks ago

leicester

"Personally i dont have any on my profile as a lot of people obviously dont want to see a cock straight away.

Would love to know what you guys think? Do you like to know what youre dealing with straight away or do you prefer to not see it on a males profile?"

I like to see a few cock pictures , you want to know what you’re potentially facing before you literally get eye to eye … but not tonnes of them or terribly taken photos

By *bi HaiveMan 7 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

In a profile, yes.

As a main profile pic? Nope. Doesn't matter how pretty it is, how big, or how much you believe it's going to have people rushing to message you.....it won't.

Leave it in your gallery where people can choose to click to view, rather than have it thrust in their faces the second they see your profile, or in local updates or forum posts.

By *heekyFlirtyCoupleCouple 7 weeks ago

Stockport

I Mr J have had to become a cock spotter !

We've been caught out before

We don't want 73 diffent pics of the same cock from all angles

But we do like to see what Mrs J may be getting to work with

Plenty of pics on our profile

On our own , together and with others

Nothing to graphic and no complaints so far

By *ortyguy69Man 7 weeks ago

stockton

"Personally i dont have any on my profile as a lot of people obviously dont want to see a cock straight away.

Would love to know what you guys think? Do you like to know what youre dealing with straight away or do you prefer to not see it on a males profile?"

females post cunt pics

By *ysonfuryMan 7 weeks ago

Stockport

One that always decides opinion. For me its cock pics public and then my face pics and others in friends. Happy fabbing

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple 7 weeks ago

Pembrokeshire

each to their own, if you want them all displayed openly on there, and you don't care if it lessens your chances of a meet... its your choice, post away...

we dislike profiles full of dick pics

but one or two amongst plenty of other images is ok

By *loss aka Miss JonesWoman 7 weeks ago

south coast IOW

I agree with other posters. For me a profile is to introduce yourself and your likes to others. A dic pic profile (so a cock profile pic and then no other pics just cock from various angles ) tells me nothing except that you see yourself as a dick. I absolutely get the need for discretion but there are plenty of fantastic torso , leg, bum pics males put on and some really creative body pics and lots of ways to cover identity marks etc. i find a dick pic introduction a total turn off. If i want one i can always ask for it. I also hate that avatar profile as that shows no imagination or creativity and that wouldnt interest me. Id rather see a guy fully dressed with a bag on his head at least id get some idea of his physique that way. X

By *ew to this 2000Man 7 weeks ago

Donegal / Leitrim/ Fermanagh

Haha

By *inkystar1Woman 7 weeks ago

Heathfield

One but no more unless in private pics

» Add a new message to this topic