FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What makes a good first message

What makes a good first message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *untimes199601 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

camborne

I was wondering if anyone could help me understand what makes a good opening message. My reply rate seems to be very close to 0 and I was just hoping maybe somebody could help me with what works for them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple 7 weeks ago

Flagrante

Everyone will be different but just something coherent would be good along with reading a profile before considering sending a message.

camborne

"Everyone will be different but just something coherent would be good along with reading a profile before considering sending a message."

I do always try to find something on a profile to talk about, just seems my messages don’t get opened

By *lik and PaulCouple 7 weeks ago

Flagrante

"Everyone will be different but just something coherent would be good along with reading a profile before considering sending a message.

I do always try to find something on a profile to talk about, just seems my messages don’t get opened "

Don't forget that people may well read your profile before considering responding and if they don't think you're a fit for them they may not bother opening your message.

camborne

"Everyone will be different but just something coherent would be good along with reading a profile before considering sending a message.

I do always try to find something on a profile to talk about, just seems my messages don’t get opened

Don't forget that people may well read your profile before considering responding and if they don't think you're a fit for them they may not bother opening your message."

It’s very Rarely that people click on my profile to see

By *uliette500Woman 7 weeks ago

Hull

Don't forget that people may well read your profile before considering responding and if they don't think you're a fit for them they may not bother opening your message.

It’s very Rarely that people click on my profile to see "

Most women view in 'stealth mode' so you won't know if they have looked or not.

camborne

It’s very Rarely that people click on my profile to see

Most women view in 'stealth mode' so you won't know if they have looked or not. "

Didn’t even know that was a thing lol

By *nipeMan 7 weeks ago

Auckley Doncaster

I wouldn't worry to much about it bud!... if they want you, they will find you!... it's gone to crap this site now...the male to female ratio will be well out.... women get 100s of messages a day....so most of them will go unread or ignored...

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

I normally insult them, like love someone who loves a greggs, that normally gets a reply

camborne

"I normally insult them, like love someone who loves a greggs, that normally gets a reply "

I’d rather never get a response than come across as rude or insulting

By *rimson_RoseWoman 7 weeks ago

Tamworth

Long enough to give me a feel for what you’re looking for and why you think we’d be compatible. Nothing too sexualised as an opener and no long stories telling me what you’d do.

camborne

"Long enough to give me a feel for what you’re looking for and why you think we’d be compatible. Nothing too sexualised as an opener and no long stories telling me what you’d do. "

So from a first message you’re looking for a guy to tell you what he’s looking for? I’m just confused because you’ve said nothing to sexual but say your intnentions.

Tamworth

"Long enough to give me a feel for what you’re looking for and why you think we’d be compatible. Nothing too sexualised as an opener and no long stories telling me what you’d do.

So from a first message you’re looking for a guy to tell you what he’s looking for? I’m just confused because you’ve said nothing to sexual but say your intnentions. "

It’s the difference between saying I’m looking for regular meets with women in a club environment vs I want to lick your pussy until you scream.

camborne

"Long enough to give me a feel for what you’re looking for and why you think we’d be compatible. Nothing too sexualised as an opener and no long stories telling me what you’d do.

So from a first message you’re looking for a guy to tell you what he’s looking for? I’m just confused because you’ve said nothing to sexual but say your intnentions.

It’s the difference between saying I’m looking for regular meets with women in a club environment vs I want to lick your pussy until you scream. "

Thank you for answering what probably seemed like a silly question I’ll give that a go thank you

Tamworth

It’s the difference between saying I’m looking for regular meets with women in a club environment vs I want to lick your pussy until you scream.

Thank you for answering what probably seemed like a silly question I’ll give that a go thank you"

No I realise it could have sounded contradictory if you didn’t know what kind of messages I was thinking of

camborne

Thank you for answering what probably seemed like a silly question I’ll give that a go thank you

No I realise it could have sounded contradictory if you didn’t know what kind of messages I was thinking of "

Either way I’m grateful for the help you’ve given thank you

By *ed LipstickWoman 7 weeks ago

Fucksville

Try to match their requirements before you message, don't send images that you wouldn't feel uncomfortable showing to someone in the pub. Read the profile and don't just say hi or something similar and expect a meet. Wish you good luck on here, at least you're asking for advice ??

camborne

"Try to match their requirements before you message, don't send images that you wouldn't feel uncomfortable showing to someone in the pub. Read the profile and don't just say hi or something similar and expect a meet. Wish you good luck on here, at least you're asking for advice ??"

I very very rarely send pictures on here if ever, I feel like I’ve got enough on my profile that I don’t need to send privately. I always try to read a profile I’m just not the greatest at creating something from what I’ve read. Sometimes in life help can be what you need

By *rNice.Man 7 weeks ago

Doncaster

you get a better response on a dating app. women are more honest than they are on here..

If your not willing to go to a social or a club , you are really wasting your time ..........

camborne

"you get a better response on a dating app. women are more honest than they are on here..

If your not willing to go to a social or a club , you are really wasting your time .........."

I wish I literally get no interest taken on any of my dating profiles. Had tinder over a month and I have 1 match lol

By *punk n gushCouple 7 weeks ago

walmer

Be polite make an effort mention a few things that prove you will have read there profile in full before messaging etc

camborne

"Be polite make an effort mention a few things that prove you will have read there profile in full before messaging etc "

Thank you

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

"I normally insult them, like love someone who loves a greggs, that normally gets a reply

I’d rather never get a response than come across as rude or insulting "

That's where you're going wrong, they love it! ..you've got a hot body, toned and fit but maybe slow down on the 4 2 0 as it does look visually like it's having an affect on you.

» Add a new message to this topic