FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile Tips

Profile Tips

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    7 weeks ago

I do understand that ladies on here relieve A LOT of messages, everyday, so I understand that sometimes my messages won't even get read..

However, I very rarely get a reply on here, and I'm not sure where I'm going wrong.

I'm not here fishing for compliments, but I'd say I was decent looking, and I'm respectful with my messages.

So, ladies, or men even, any tips on making my profile any better? Or is there something I can change or add.

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple 7 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Your photos are nice.

The text of your profile is ok too. I'm surprised you're not getting responses.

By *pankingNorfolkCouple 7 weeks ago

Norwichish

Honest opinion profile is a bit too cliche and generic

“All women are beautiful” could come across as “I’m horny as fuck and I don’t care what they look like”. People like to know they are turning you on.

Equally “having a bit of a wild side” isn’t going to set you apart on this site, we all have a bit of a wild side to be here.

And finally saying you are not looking for a one night stand, again some on here aren’t looking for a trhruple.

If I were you I’d flesh it out a bit….maybe a different section for couples and single ladies.

Say what you are looking for in both scenarios. Specify a little bit of the things that really turn you on. Whether it be eyes/bums whatever, you can always add a caveat at the end that about most important is having mental connection.

One of my friends uses ChatGPT to write his dating profiles and some of his initial messages. May be worth a go.

By *rimson_RoseWoman 7 weeks ago

Tamworth

I’d echo what Norfolk said - while it’s great you’ve written more than a couple of words, I still don’t get much of a feel for you or what you’re after. It comes over a bit kid in a sweetshop ‘wow, everything is amazing and I just want it all’ but you must have some preferences?

By *allySlinkyWoman 7 weeks ago

Leeds

I think your profile pic is great and your other pics are good too.Your profile comes over as friendly. My only criticism is that I think Bloody Mary is the worst cocktail of all !

By *ark n kimCouple 7 weeks ago

Durham

It stands out a mile from most on here.in a good way.

» Add a new message to this topic