FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Thoughts ladies?

Thoughts ladies?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arcussquiz OP   Man 8 weeks ago

Wythenshawe

Just after some feedback

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ou only live onceMan 8 weeks ago

London

I'm not a lady, but you might need to narrow it down. I've heard women can have thoughts on lots of things...

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 8 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Current thoughts are why is standing on a downhill slope so much harder on the muscles than standing on an uphill one of the exact same angle?

Wythenshawe

"Current thoughts are why is standing on a downhill slope so much harder on the muscles than standing on an uphill one of the exact same angle?"
bad camera skills

By *ealMissShadyWoman 8 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

It depends what your taste is I guess but I prefer plain odd vanilla ice cream.....Strawberry is a popular choice though

Wythenshawe

"It depends what your taste is I guess but I prefer plain odd vanilla ice cream.....Strawberry is a popular choice though"
can't beat the original vanilla

By *eroLondonMan 8 weeks ago

Mayfair

I'm sorry OP, but yours is a futile thread, for ladies rarely have any thoughts. Indeed, they a marred by a weak cognition and a weaker constitution for any form of memory recall.

Do not ask for feedback on whatever feedback you are looking for. They will massacre you, assassinate your good character and throw you to the wolves.

Wythenshawe

"I'm sorry OP, but yours is a futile thread, for ladies rarely have any thoughts. Indeed, they a marred by a weak cognition and a weaker constitution for any form of memory recall.

Do not ask for feedback on whatever feedback you are looking for. They will massacre you, assassinate your good character and throw you to the wolves."

yea some people may try put me down but fuck them there are genuine people here too you put down just women why?

By *lueeyedchapMan 8 weeks ago

Nottingham

"I'm sorry OP, but yours is a futile thread, for ladies rarely have any thoughts. Indeed, they a marred by a weak cognition and a weaker constitution for any form of memory recall.

Do not ask for feedback on whatever feedback you are looking for. They will massacre you, assassinate your good character and throw you to the wolves. yea some people may try put me down but fuck them there are genuine people here too you put down just women why?"

‘Tis the way of the Fab Forumite. Try being part of the clique next time you do this.

By *kphooeyMan 8 weeks ago

Finchley

OP, it is futile asking a lady for her thoughts, for they are like the chaff which is blown away by the wind, leaving nothing but an empty space.

Wythenshawe

Do not ask for feedback on whatever feedback you are looking for. They will massacre you, assassinate your good character and throw you to the wolves. yea some people may try put me down but fuck them there are genuine people here too you put down just women why?

‘Tis the way of the Fab Forumite. Try being part of the clique next time you do this."

I don't wanna be part of the clique I'm fine how I am

Mayfair

Do not ask for feedback on whatever feedback you are looking for. They will massacre you, assassinate your good character and throw you to the wolves.

·

yea some people may try put me down but fuck them there are genuine people here too you put down just women why?"

Why? Because these capricious creatures seduce us in their limousine of lust and then throw us out onto the boulevard of broken dreams, without even slowing down, let alone stopping.

By *agatoXXXMan 8 weeks ago

North Haverbrook

"I don't wanna be part of the clique I'm fine how I am"

You don't have any choice about that. If they want you, you will be subsumed.

Resistance is Futile, as the old saying goes.

By *ansoffateMan 8 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

·

yea some people may try put me down but fuck them there are genuine people here too you put down just women why?

Why? Because these capricious creatures seduce us in their limousine of lust and then throw us out onto the boulevard of broken dreams, without even slowing down, let alone stopping."

Succubi! Stay well clear lads, I've been hunting these foul demons for centuries. They have acid for blood; their talons cause necrosis and their fangs secrete a venom so potent it can putrefy your soul.

By *elloWoman 8 weeks ago

alpha centauri

"It depends what your taste is I guess but I prefer plain odd vanilla ice cream.....Strawberry is a popular choice though"

I like mint choc chip

By *r.Vice GuyMan 8 weeks ago

bristol/london

"Just after some feedback"

Genuine advice would be this:

• look at the profiles of the competition in your area. Read their reviews to get a better understanding of what it is the ladies want.

•research how to take photos of the male form that women find attractive and do it. (I'm fucking shit at this as are many of us)

•less is more when it comes to showing your body.

•a good bio is the best investment you can make. You're basically making a sales pitch and people only buy from people they like. Unless you've got a product that sells its self (search big Harold if you want an example)

•don't focus on getting laid. If a lady finds you that fit and she wants some from you. She'll find you. Trust me.

Hope this helps, mate.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 8 weeks ago

Central

Blurred or razor sharp pics? I prefer the latter, so I feel I've got a good understanding of how someone or something looks

Mayfair

·

Why? Because these capricious creatures seduce us in their limousine of lust and then throw us out onto the boulevard of broken dreams, without even slowing down, let alone stopping.

·

Succubi! Stay well clear lads, I've been hunting these foul demons for centuries. They have acid for blood; their talons cause necrosis and their fangs secrete a venom so potent it can putrefy your soul."

He knows ^. He knows all too well.

By *rimson_RoseWoman 8 weeks ago

Tamworth

Assuming you mean your profile. So far, I don’t know anything about you other than that you’re new.

Your profile should tell the reader what you’re looking for and what you offer, so they can determine if you are likely to be attracted them and if they are likely to be attracted to you.

By *essTTWoman 8 weeks ago

Birmingham

I presume you mean feedback on your profile?

All 1 line of it?

By *vaRose43Woman 8 weeks ago

Forest of Dean

“First Thoughts are the everyday thoughts. Everyone has those. Second Thoughts are the thoughts you think about the way you think. People who enjoy thinking have those. Third Thoughts are thoughts that watch the world and think all by themselves. They’re rare, and often troublesome. Listening to them is part of witchcraft.”

Terry Pratchett

By *allySlinkyWoman 7 weeks ago

Leeds

I think you need to expand your profile. It's less than one line long.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 7 weeks ago

Leeds

OP you have nothing in your bio at all, nothing to say what you are looking for, that you have to offer, no hints at your personality, just nothing.

I'd maybe start by writing a bio.

Mrs

» Add a new message to this topic