FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Why bbc

Why bbc

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iscreetstokecouple OP   Couple 13 weeks ago

Newcastle

For women who prefer BBC or only play with BBC can I ask why?? What's wrong with a BWC

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ikesEmBigMan 13 weeks ago

Herts

Oh dear

Newcastle

Oh dear what???

By *ongAndThick123Man 13 weeks ago

Leeds

"For women who prefer BBC or only play with BBC can I ask why?? What's wrong with a BWC"

Please ask that question in reverse too

By *ikesEmBigMan 13 weeks ago

Herts

"Oh dear what???"

Ok. Perhaps sell your BWC and convince them of their ways

Newcastle

It's the female half asking. I see loads of couples and women who only play with bbc. I wondered why??

By *ingleguyforfunswMan 13 weeks ago

Cornwall

Perception that cock size is superior maybe.

By *egasus NobMan 13 weeks ago

Merton

More of a curious thing than a preference, you notice what there are fewer of, or what contrasts in comparison.

By *ellowthread2Couple 13 weeks ago

manchester

Have to say as female , as i have already got a BWC to use , a BBC is nice to compare to and enjoy . but im not a BBc queen

By *hirleyMan 13 weeks ago

somewhere

Assuming you're asking that exclusively to 'white women', as I say there are more nationalities on here than I find in a normal setting, you must consider that there are also black women that only want to see white guys for instance.

So unless you're talking about something else in which case you need to be more specific, quite simply people just like what they like/want

By *aribbean King 1985Man 13 weeks ago

South West London

Dont get the fetish anyways because White Men are the most desired men statistically, Black men are a distant second

Newcastle

"Assuming you're asking that exclusively to 'white women', as I say there are more nationalities on here than I find in a normal setting, you must consider that there are also black women that only want to see white guys for instance.

So unless you're talking about something else in which case you need to be more specific, quite simply people just like what they like/want"

It's for all women who solely want to meet BBC over BWC.... just as it said

By *orthWestRobMan 13 weeks ago

North West/Eglinton

I’ve played football with a few black guys. I was the biggest WC and it was nothing in comparison to the BBC’s. That might explain it.

By *hoirCouple 13 weeks ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

I've seen it described as some love the colour contrasts.

C

By *ogging couple kentCouple 13 weeks ago

Wherever

For us its just down to experience.

Over the years learning what we like and what works best for us.

By *alandNitaCouple 13 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"For women who prefer BBC or only play with BBC can I ask why?? What's wrong with a BWC"

Why does anyone prefer one thing over another? Ultimately people like what they like, there's no point in worrying about the people who don't aren't interested in you... you WON'T persuade them they're wrong.

Cal

By *oleene HoneybeeWoman 13 weeks ago

on the naughty side of the street

They are very good in bed.

I go to alot of bbw appreciation events. I find they love my thick thighs, big boobs and big booty, they make me feel sexy.

By *aribbean King 1985Man 13 weeks ago

South West London

Also do you women in here prefer Black African and Black Caribbean men?

By *outhlondondudeMan 12 weeks ago

london

"They are very good in bed.

I go to alot of bbw appreciation events. I find they love my thick thighs, big boobs and big booty, they make me feel sexy. "

Yes!

By *um4yourSoulCouple 12 weeks ago

Glasgow, Edinburgh

In our experience, we find black men extremely chilled and non pushy. They are very respectful not only to myself but to my husband. I’m not saying all white men are disrespectful before anyone comes for me, but we have experienced nastiness etc from them in messages on occasion. I enjoy my hubbys BWC very much!! He’s always satisfies me and continues too after all these years, but having his and a black one together is a tremendous experience. We both also find black _oman extremely gorgeous. Again, it’s only our preference. In no way do we fetishise them, we simply admire the beauty. We are just more naturally attracted to black men/_oman

By *amanthabWoman 12 weeks ago

Somewhere

I have a penchant for Asian and Black men, more for the thrill of interracial sex as I adore the contrast of my white skin against brown or black. Dick size is a bonus but absolutely not a prerequisite, I’ve had amazing intense times with small and average cocks.

By *hastityPleasureGiverMan 12 weeks ago

Rotherham

I have been in 2 cuckold relationship the first one just enjoyed hung Dom guys and had BWC and BBC bulls. The second gf happened to have a BBC fuck buddy when we met and decided it would be fun if all her bulls were BBC . I did enjoy seeing the contrast and the bulls did enjoy knowing she only took black cocks .

By *piritualBlackBWW1979Woman 12 weeks ago

Medway

"In our experience, we find black men extremely chilled and non pushy. They are very respectful not only to myself but to my husband. I’m not saying all white men are disrespectful before anyone comes for me, but we have experienced nastiness etc from them in messages on occasion. I enjoy my hubbys BWC very much!! He’s always satisfies me and continues too after all these years, but having his and a black one together is a tremendous experience. We both also find black _oman extremely gorgeous. Again, it’s only our preference. In no way do we fetishise them, we simply admire the beauty. We are just more naturally attracted to black men/_oman "

This is so respectfully put!

By *astendguy1981Man 12 weeks ago

Glasgow

Think big white cocks get a bad rep on here folks tbh🤔😂

Medway

"Think big white cocks get a bad rep on here folks tbh🤔😂"

They are appreciated too!

By *ll 4 herCouple 12 weeks ago

Bury/Bolton

No particular preference here, you can drop the W & the B, as long as it's a BC, it's then just about who's wielding it

Medway

"No particular preference here, you can drop the W & the B, as long as it's a BC, it's then just about who's wielding it "

By *ope_kisses22Couple 12 weeks ago

Hyde

Nothing wrong with a cock of any colour besides one looking red and angry and infected 😹😹😹

Either way I'm much more of a 'Goldilocks girl' .... not too small and not too big- just right

K

X

Medway

"Nothing wrong with a cock of any colour besides one looking red and angry and infected 😹😹😹

Either way I'm much more of a 'Goldilocks girl' .... not too small and not too big- just right

K

X"

By *astendguy1981Man 12 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Think big white cocks get a bad rep on here folks tbh🤔😂

They are appreciated too! "

Good to know wish mine was used more on here haha😇🫶👍

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

"Dont get the fetish anyways because White Men are the most desired men statistically, Black men are a distant second"

Here here!

By *ophie199Couple 12 weeks ago

Leeds

Because they’re great

By *aribbean King 1985Man 12 weeks ago

South West London

"Because they’re great "
Thank you I think

By *assageVirtuosoMan 12 weeks ago

SouthEast

"They are very good in bed.

I go to alot of bbw appreciation events. I find they love my thick thighs, big boobs and big booty, they make me feel sexy. "

Indeed . It's an oftentimes occurrence that women on the larger side are attracted to black men and conversely, black men like chubbier women. Ultimately, of course, it's a personal preference. It's not true that Black means Big or Better, despite the letter "B" in all three.

By *aughty-oneMan 12 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

Because some people have to fetishize skin tone and have a little issue with race play?

You could just say it’s a personal reference but I do wonder if for some folk, it runs a little more deeper than they want to let on.

Glasgow, Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 27/07/24 16:33:25]

Glasgow, Edinburgh

Thankyou xx

By *anny34500Man 12 weeks ago

Luton

BBC here

By *affle84Couple 12 weeks ago

Norwich

"In our experience, we find black men extremely chilled and non pushy. They are very respectful not only to myself but to my husband. I’m not saying all white men are disrespectful before anyone comes for me, but we have experienced nastiness etc from them in messages on occasion. I enjoy my hubbys BWC very much!! He’s always satisfies me and continues too after all these years, but having his and a black one together is a tremendous experience. We both also find black _oman extremely gorgeous. Again, it’s only our preference. In no way do we fetishise them, we simply admire the beauty. We are just more naturally attracted to black men/_oman "

Exactly what we’re finding

By *ortyairCouple 12 weeks ago

Wallasey

BBC is just a preference for lots of _oman and couples on here.

Find it strange that some people automatically suggest that such a preference is based upon 'racism' and is bad.

Does having preferences in any other aspect of life come from 'racism'?

Is my love of Indian or Chinese food a result of my 'racism' or due to our colonial past?

What about my preference with music. Should I avoid soul, funk, hip hop, jazz?

Hopefully you can see where I'm coming from with this.

Any choice about what I prefer in my life is no issue until it's to do with sex.

Ask any black guy I've met if I'm racist towards them. Ask if they feel oppressed or prejudiced in anyway. I'm sure they say they don't feel that way.

My hubby, luckily for me, prefers blondes with bit tits. Does that mean he's 'racist' against Nordic people.

Most of us just like what we like, we don't know why most of the time, just stop thinking I'll of us.

Variety is the spice of life, allegedly.

Mrs x

By *assageVirtuosoMan 12 weeks ago

SouthEast

"BBC is just a preference for lots of _oman and couples on here.

Find it strange that some people automatically suggest that such a preference is based upon 'racism' and is bad.

Is my love of Indian or Chinese food a result of my 'racism' or due to our colonial past?

Any choice about what I prefer in my life is no issue until it's to do with sex.

Ask any black guy I've met if I'm racist towards them. Ask if they feel oppressed or prejudiced in anyway. I'm sure they say they don't feel that way.

My hubby, luckily for me, prefers blondes with bit tits. Does that mean he's 'racist' against Nordic people.

Most of us just like what we like, we don't know why most of the time, just stop thinking I'll of us.

Mrs x"

Perfectly understandable !

Leeds

Had an amazing one last night

By *ogerroger69Man 12 weeks ago

West Yorks

They are superior x

By *essTTWoman 12 weeks ago

Birmingham

Mrs x"

It's not the preference that's labeled racist, it's how the preference is sometimes put across

By *ouplecu2015Couple 12 weeks ago

Reading

there is that many women want to see if what is said about blacks is true, then there is the contrast between white and black which is exciting

By *ucka39Man 12 weeks ago

Newcastle

Colour contrast adds further mental sexual stimulation

By *ortyairCouple 12 weeks ago

Wallasey

Mrs x

It's not the preference that's labeled racist, it's how the preference is sometimes put across "

Can you explain that please?

Mrs x

Leeds

It is what it is. It’s great. I don’t care why but what fun.

By *oxy jWoman 12 weeks ago

somerset

ive been with more black guys than white guy not sure why i dont see or use skin colour i just see guys im sexually attracted to i dont use terms like bbc bwc queen of spades i dont sexualize skin colour as said i just meet guys im sexually attracted to ... as for cock size then as long as average and above then great...

as for why do other women want black guys well thats their choice after all this scene is all about choice preference and they seek what they want and simply they wont be interested in you because of that and thats just life ...

you go into a sweet shop to buy the sweets you want and like its the same with swinging ... plus women are in general alot more fussier than men and tend to wait til they find what they really want rather than ''oh well your do''

By *omanWoman 12 weeks ago

BIRMINGHAM

"ive been with more black guys than white guy not sure why i dont see or use skin colour i just see guys im sexually attracted to i dont use terms like bbc bwc queen of spades i dont sexualize skin colour as said i just meet guys im sexually attracted to ... as for cock size then as long as average and above then great...

as for why do other women want black guys well thats their choice after all this scene is all about choice preference and they seek what they want and simply they wont be interested in you because of that and thats just life ...

you go into a sweet shop to buy the sweets you want and like its the same with swinging ... plus women are in general alot more fussier than men and tend to wait til they find what they really want rather than ''oh well your do'' "

Very true

Leeds

Sweet shop is a great analogy.

Leeds

Sweet shop is a great analogy.

By *ay W. BeauWoman 11 weeks ago

Wolvo

I prefer meeting black men (bbc is whats sold in the shop in dildo form imho) because theres no cringy comments about skin tone or hair type. Theres a commonality of culture. Theres no labelling of my fuller figure as bbw. Things feel more relaxed.

By *bflirtyCouple 11 weeks ago

Milton Keynes

Our experiences of BMFC events taught us that attentiveness, stamina and, quite frankly, some almost beyond belief BBC, give first class performance. We can totally understand why people would prefer that.

By *mooth StellaTV/TS 9 weeks ago

St.Neots

Again I have woken up in a chair in front of the TV....First thing on the News is 'WHO considers declaring health emergency for mpox.'More than a dozen African countries affected...No more African guys for me at the moment...

By *usty KnightMan 9 weeks ago

Istanbul

I love the contrast of skin colours. I'm a Brit with Indian parents and have had Thai, Chinese and other "Oriental" lovers that have enjoyed my Big Brown Cock.

By *ose and her beastCouple 9 weeks ago

Watford

Some people have a preference I like both and all different sizes

By *lex.and.SexCouple 9 weeks ago

Bedale

"Oh dear what???"

You have asked them a question to which they know the answer but cannot speak it; and therefore what you will hear is "it's just muh preference"

It will not be a productive discussion. It has never been in the 1000x it's happened before.

By *ingerSpiceBombCouple 9 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

Mérida seems to have a thing for black women but not the men!

We have enjoyed a black lady together,

I do have a very large BWC but I know she enjoys it but it’s not the reason we are together

Do I have a preference for other race women

Not really but I have found that black women seem particularly attracted to me

Mr

By *xposedInTheSunCouple 9 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

"For women who prefer BBC can I ask why?? "

They just seem to have more of the programs I like than ITV. But having said that, I probably watch more streaming nowadays than anything else.

Good enough answer for you?

By *ewinggongoozleMan 9 weeks ago

Blanchardstown

"For women who prefer BBC can I ask why??

They just seem to have more of the programs I like than ITV. But having said that, I probably watch more streaming nowadays than anything else.

Good enough answer for you?"

By (user no longer on site) 9 weeks ago

"For women who prefer BBC can I ask why??

Good enough answer for you?"

Took me a minute to get that ha.. love it!

» Add a new message to this topic