FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Amputees/limited mobility couple

Amputees/limited mobility couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ennandedna OP   Couple 8 weeks ago

Derby

Hi,would anyone want to meet a amputee/limited mobility couple in the east Midlands ? We are finding it difficult meeting similar couples x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ueerKinkyCoupleCouple 8 weeks ago

Cambridge (She/They And They/Them)

Hi there

It’d be worth expanding your profile quite a lot.

It’s hard to know what you’re looking for at the moment. I can see you want hotel meets with couples and you’re both bicurious but your status says you’re looking for soft swap so I’m left wondering what we’d all do in the hotel room.

Try to be clearer about what you’re looking for.

It’d also be great to see more pics. They can be anonymous.

The mobility/amputee thing wouldn’t be a problem.

X

Derby

All sorted thanks x

By *ueerKinkyCoupleCouple 8 weeks ago

Cambridge (She/They And They/Them)

That’s loads clearer.

Clubs can be a great way to get involved in the swinging world. It’s perfectly acceptable to go to a club and only have sex with each other. Pick which event you go to carefully - some are aimed at couples only which might suit you.

Some clubs are partly or entirely on one level. I didn’t look at what part of the country you’re in before I started writing this but Vanilla Alternative (VA2) is on one level.

By *allySlinkyWoman 8 weeks ago

Leeds

Your profile reads much better now. If you ever venture north Quest is all on one level and fully accessible by wheel chair.

Hope you find fun on this site.

By *neforutoMan 8 weeks ago

Fantasy land in the SW

Youre a couple looking for sexual partners, Im pretty sure you will get swamped with offers, if you were living closer I would love to take you both out for a cuppa and maybe a slice of cake to go with it

By *icsJourneyWoman 8 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

I didn't see your profile before but it's good now and your pics are lovely.

I see various definitions of soft swap and with myself and my partner we don't do any swap along MF lines (we will as bi FF and MM).

I think soft swap includes touching and oral.

Someone above said 'what would you do' and this is a full swap mentality I come across a lot.

Those that are on the same page can enjoy parallel play where you both enjoy your own partner but within sight and sound of the other couple. I think that might be called same room.

I see some forum posters suggesting those people go to clubs. I just wanted to say that although not as common, same room is desired by us and others and it's still swinging as far as I'm concerned.

By *unlovin72Man 8 weeks ago

BARNSLEY

"Hi,would anyone want to meet a amputee/limited mobility couple in the east Midlands ? We are finding it difficult meeting similar couples x"

Hi I would be happy meeting with you as if that's what you are looking for

Derby

"Hi,would anyone want to meet a amputee/limited mobility couple in the east Midlands ? We are finding it difficult meeting similar couples x

Hi I would be happy meeting with you as if that's what you are looking for "

We are just looking for couples at the moment x

By *unlovin72Man 8 weeks ago

BARNSLEY

"Hi,would anyone want to meet a amputee/limited mobility couple in the east Midlands ? We are finding it difficult meeting similar couples x

Hi I would be happy meeting with you as if that's what you are looking for

We are just looking for couples at the moment x"

No problem but the offer is there if you change your mind in the future

» Add a new message to this topic