FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Gay to Bi

Gay to Bi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *martin9 OP   Man 8 weeks ago

greenock

Anyone here ever identified as gay their whole life then started being tempted by bi meets.

Any advice or experiences to share.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss DevilWoman 8 weeks ago

Bedford

"Anyone here ever identified as gay their whole life then started being tempted by bi meets.

Any advice or experiences to share. "

I met a guy before who was introduced to me as gay turning bi-curious. He wanted a man to teach him how to pleasure a woman. It was very much up my street then. The gay turning bi guy enjoyed the meet so much we ended up meeting just the two of us a few times and went to a swingers club together. Sadly, his career took over . But it was fun when it lasted.

By *martin9 OP   Man 8 weeks ago

greenock

Thanks for the reply it’s something I’m curious about I like the idea of being with an MF couple at a club or event but it’s not something that’s easily accessible I feel most swingers events are geared either to all gay/bi men or it’s straight men and bi women.

It’s also not something my husband is interested in at all and so it’s a bit daunting the thought of attending an event alone

By *iss DevilWoman 8 weeks ago

Bedford

"Thanks for the reply it’s something I’m curious about I like the idea of being with an MF couple at a club or event but it’s not something that’s easily accessible I feel most swingers events are geared either to all gay/bi men or it’s straight men and bi women.

It’s also not something my husband is interested in at all and so it’s a bit daunting the thought of attending an event alone "

You are wrong regarding your view of swingers events. Yes, bi nights are geared towards bi men, but you should fit there fine, you could always play with men when ladies just watched. Shame you're so far away as we have some good bi nights down south.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 8 weeks ago

Central

A few similar guys have posted, with their ideas. Forum searches may retrieve some of them.

By *ndi37Man 8 weeks ago

Manchester

I messed about with girls when I was younger, but described myself as gay for years. A few months ago I ended up in a 3 sum with a MF bi couple. It was hot and I'd be up for it again.

By *23GHMan 8 weeks ago

harpenden

I’m in the same boat as you. Always known I was gay, only ever want to date me - but very curious to try it with an mf couple who are relaxed. I’m the same as you and want the guy to teach me how to have sex with a woman, I think the scenario is really hot with them watching you try straight sex for the first time.

By *etropolitainMan 8 weeks ago

Redworth Co Durham

I

Like being sucked off by any gender

And I’d fuck any gender

But

I wont be fucked or suck cock

So

What am I!

Greedy

Normal?

By *lakeyMan 7 weeks ago

Teesside

Wouldn’t mind changing my gay sister in law

By *lice AgainTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Bristol

"I

And I’d fuck any gender

But

So

What am I!

Greedy

Normal?"

My type.

By *milyRose321TV/TS 7 weeks ago

Derry, Ireland

In actual world straight everyone thinks I'm straight including exs and current they never knew about Emily as said im profile a lie I'm bi but as a Cdgurl

Emily Rose x

By *uckyman87Man 7 weeks ago

Ashford

No male is straight

By *igdave79Man 7 weeks ago

Twechar

"I

And I’d fuck any gender

But

So

What am I!

Greedy

Normal?"

Sounds like you're a top

By *iss DevilWoman 7 weeks ago

Bedford

"No male is straight "

What gives you that impression? My partner has absolutely no interest in any person with a cock. If that's not straight, I don't know what is.

By *teveanddebsCouple 7 weeks ago

Norwich

"Thanks for the reply it’s something I’m curious about I like the idea of being with an MF couple at a club or event but it’s not something that’s easily accessible I feel most swingers events are geared either to all gay/bi men or it’s straight men and bi women.

It’s also not something my husband is interested in at all and so it’s a bit daunting the thought of attending an event alone "

Atmost of the bi nights we've been to at clubs all the males in a couple are either bi, bi-curious or at the least bi-friendly.

By *teveanddebsCouple 7 weeks ago

Norwich

"I’m in the same boat as you. Always known I was gay, only ever want to date me - but very curious to try it with an mf couple who are relaxed. I’m the same as you and want the guy to teach me how to have sex with a woman, I think the scenario is really hot with them watching you try straight sex for the first time. "

The more I think about it the hotter it gets

By *uckurcumMan 7 weeks ago

County Durham .Bishop Auckland

Talking old school ...I think the boundaries have changed and merged and become more blurred ...

People are more experimental...so if a gay guy tries being bi and it fits that's great ...

I'd have no issue with a bi male couple ..watching them etc ...sucking the guys cock jointly etc, possibly playing with her breasts but that's would be my boundary ...happy to have the woman watch her guy with me if that floated her/their boat ...

» Add a new message to this topic