FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice for single men in clubs- a couples perspective

Advice for single men in clubs- a couples perspective

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andPextra OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

North West

Following a recent raft of poor experiences and people often asking for advice, here’s my ten pence worth for single male club etiquette, to increase your success.

I’m sure most of it has been said before, but-

Dont smell like a polecat (fella recently almost had one of those cartoon “auras” and flies following him. Think smelling like a farmyard) OR conversely drowned in aftershave (man made me sneeze uncontrollably

If you have feet or hands like the gruffalo cover them up or at least trim them.

Have clean nails- one man tried to chat me up looking like he’d done an oil change on a car. Do i want hands like that near me?

Dont see a couple/single lady and immediately start wanking. Extra minus points for doing it in the changing room whilst I’m getting changed OR winking at me

Don't follow people round like a lemming

Don’t beg/Don't tell me a tale of woe/don’t try guilt tripping me- It’s not a charity event

Take no for an answer graciously. Remember, it may be no for that night, not no forever if we see you again. Spit your dummy out and its never going to happen.

Successful single men tend to be polite, charming, interesting and have more chat then “do you come here often” immediately followed by “lets play”.

Put a bit of effort in.

Make of the above what you will, i’m sure people will agree and disagree in equal measure.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kpiercedCouple 10 weeks ago

walsall

Good advice there

After our last few experiences we would also add don’t be shy about approaching couples

Sometimes the couples can be shy about approaching single males and need that initial contact

By *itty9899Man 10 weeks ago

Craggy Island

Thanks, noted.

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

I don't know how a couple can be nervous about approaching a single guy. It's 2 vs 1. The single guy should be the nervous one in that situation. If the couple is nervous they need some help.

By *pa-LoverMan 10 weeks ago

Princes Risborough

I think I need a bit more in-depth and personal clarification on these points

By *econdSideQuestWoman 10 weeks ago

SWANSEA

Don't be that guy ^

By *ral loving manMan 10 weeks ago

Tidworth

Good advice, for me it’s not a meat market, take time chatting and getting to know people there, all good things come to those that wait and take their time

By *utterfly1983Couple 10 weeks ago

Widnes

We had a couple of these last night and one of the ‘followers’ proceeded to not say a word AT ALL! He just walked around ogling me then we went to a locked room with a glory hole, we could hear him shuffling around trying to look through and then he started to tap and signal with his hand for us to move over so he could see better left after that where he then followed us to the changing rooms.. mouth on the floor while i dressed. When he was done he left without a word.. Hmm

Weird night

» Add a new message to this topic