FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > I'm just too nervous!!

I'm just too nervous!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eeds89 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Working

Hey everyone. I just get too nervous to meet. I'm not very experienced and don't really know anyone in the scene. I have joined a couple and slept with men before but only when it's been natural like I have been approached in a club when I'm out with friends.

Any tips on how to just take the first steps without being so uncomfortable in myself

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple4voyeurCouple 3 weeks ago

Birmingham

The only advice we give is

He who hesitates, masturbates.

By *rafter69Man 3 weeks ago

upminster

Just go and chat whats the worst that will happen. You will either not hit it off and not chat again or you will be cloths off romping away.

By *jk69Man 3 weeks ago

York

I know exactly what you mean. All the questions that are in your mind prior to a meeting. Will I know them, will I perform, will I get caught. Guess it's natural to have some sort of nerves.

By *rafter69Man 3 weeks ago

upminster

If you can chat with someone or couple to arrange a meet they obviously like you enough to take the effort. Take this in your stride and just turn up half the battle is done

By *assageVirtuosoMan 3 weeks ago

SouthEast

"The only advice we give is

He who hesitates, masturbates."

True!

The more you stay at home and do,

The more you'll feel like poo.

Best go out, chat to others.

You'll come across a few kind brothers.

By *exymarvelMan 3 weeks ago

cardiff

Love it

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

"Hey everyone. I just get too nervous to meet. I'm not very experienced and don't really know anyone in the scene. I have joined a couple and slept with men before but only when it's been natural like I have been approached in a club when I'm out with friends.

Any tips on how to just take the first steps without being so uncomfortable in myself "

I've been in your situation 100%

Quite inexperienced and a tad shy!

I'm no Casanova or stud.

I was brutally honest about both with anyone I messaged or who contacted me, and yes it put a fair few off!

For me I didn't want to lie to people or try and wing it!

However 1 couple (M/F) knew the situation took the time to have a social meet and get to know me, we got on well and decide to have physical one a week later.

I was a bundle of nerves and very anxious, worrying about all the things you probably are, and everyone else probably has on their first time.

For me being upfront and honest with the couple helped a lot, there were no expectation and I could be my self!

The best advice I could give you!

1. Is be genuine.

2. Take the time to read peoples profile in full, and take the time to write a personal message, Doesn't need to be an essay but at least a paragraph!

You have to be in it to win, so take a chance

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple 3 weeks ago

Swansea

"Hey everyone. I just get too nervous to meet. I'm not very experienced and don't really know anyone in the scene. I have joined a couple and slept with men before but only when it's been natural like I have been approached in a club when I'm out with friends.

Any tips on how to just take the first steps without being so uncomfortable in myself "

Go to social events and meet people that way then step up to meets & clubs

By *orny PTMan 3 weeks ago

Peterborough

Go to a social and bring something that will break the ice. A good club will give your the tour: a great club will introduce you to people.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Central

Most people aren't looking for a fuck boy who will try to charm them into bed but just some decent man who respects them. There is no onus on the man having to do all the work. Relax and just let them share your company and they can find things to say etc.

Move on by doing.

By *iddle ManMan 3 weeks ago

Walsall

Best quote of the day.

To op, nerves can get the better of people and sometimes you can't help being nervous.

Just try to enjoy your self. I'm sure we have all done things that have felt forced at times, unfortunately not everything is natural and feels perfect all the time.

By *heelerMan 3 weeks ago

Northants

I like that must remember it

» Add a new message to this topic