FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Finding your regular one

Finding your regular one

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ark125125 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

London

Hello,

Highly appreciate if you could share some advice/ experience regarding how to find a trustworthy couple or a single lady for regular meet ups? Obviously I'm not looking for any sort of relationship yet it's still pretty hard even most of profile says they want regular and nsa.

Keen to find this for a while now, seems it's almost impossible.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lex.and.SexCouple 3 weeks ago

Bedale

"Hello,

Highly appreciate if you could share some advice/ experience regarding how to find a trustworthy couple or a single lady for regular meet ups? Obviously I'm not looking for any sort of relationship yet it's still pretty hard even most of profile says they want regular and nsa.

Keen to find this for a while now, seems it's almost impossible. "

You don't. In the direct sense.

You meet people, eventually one of them becomes that sort of arrangement you are looking for. If you go looking for it specifically it tends not to happen.

By *oxy jWoman 3 weeks ago

somerset

theres no magic or rule or how to ..all you can do is be you and see if anyone wants to speak / meet you .... its simply a select or reject scene ... the problem you have on these sites is men vastly outnumber couples and women therefor it simple maths before any attraction ... on this scene as a whole there is '' not someone for everyone'' especially if you a guy

By *lan157Man 3 weeks ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

I have been fortunate to have made successful arrangements in the past with women I have met in the scene and my advice is to find out what they are seeking and thier approach to the lifestyle and try to fall in with that. They may have particular interests they want to explore further with you or with you and others. These are often kink based.You are not going to be told at a first meeting in any great depth so be astute.Secondly recognise that women are in the lifestyle for variety so respect that. Possessiveness has no place. Just a hint of that and you will be dropped.Lastly be useful to her

By *revaunanceCouple 3 weeks ago

a hotel in Plymouth

"Hello,

Highly appreciate if you could share some advice/ experience regarding how to find a trustworthy couple or a single lady for regular meet ups? "

In the same way you make any other type of friendship or relationship; you spend time together and see what grows.

By *asterMeliodasMan 3 weeks ago

Keith

"Hello,

Highly appreciate if you could share some advice/ experience regarding how to find a trustworthy couple or a single lady for regular meet ups?

In the same way you make any other type of friendship or relationship; you spend time together and see what grows."

There's a bawdy joke in there somewhere. :P

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 3 weeks ago

Cumbria

"Hello,

Keen to find this for a while now, seems it's almost impossible. "

There’s no magic formula, no list of achievements to tick off, just go out there and meet people, hopefully you’ll end up in a mutually beneficial situation.

By *ark125125 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

London

"I have been fortunate to have made successful arrangements in the past with women I have met in the scene and my advice is to find out what they are seeking and thier approach to the lifestyle and try to fall in with that. They may have particular interests they want to explore further with you or with you and others. These are often kink based.You are not going to be told at a first meeting in any great depth so be astute.Secondly recognise that women are in the lifestyle for variety so respect that. Possessiveness has no place. Just a hint of that and you will be dropped.Lastly be useful to her "

100% agree, specially the quote 'they are for variety here'. Noticed that quite a lot so far. Seems the best approach is do meet up more and go with with the flow

By *hoenix_1Man 3 weeks ago

richmond

I think that the harder you look the less chance of it happening,

I have had a couple of longterm FWBs and they just happened naturally

» Add a new message to this topic