FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Secluded spots for car fun northwest

Secluded spots for car fun northwest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornagainchristian OP   Man 3 weeks ago

all over the UK

Taking a girl out for some car sex (her request) soon but I have no idea where in the northwest is considered safe to do so? I know a lot of the old dogging sites are either monitored or full of boy racers, but I’d appreciate any private and confidential suggestions in my DMs from any of you kind folks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oiluvfunMan 3 weeks ago

Penrith

I know plenty of places around Kendal and the Lakes, but the North West is a large area……?

By *orkshirej69Man 3 weeks ago

leeds

I am always in the lakes would love to know of these places

By *iaandjamesCouple 3 weeks ago

West Midlands

We normally just drive round and find somewhere quiet to park up. I suppose it depends on the level of risk that you are willing to accept though.

Mia did exactly this with a FWB last week actually. But the thrill of being caught was part of the experience for them both.

By *ornagainchristian OP   Man 3 weeks ago

all over the UK

"I know plenty of places around Kendal and the Lakes, but the North West is a large area……? "

Good point ok so to drill down I’m looking at Southport/Preston/Chorley/Formby/Burscough area

By *oiluvfunMan 3 weeks ago

Penrith

"We normally just drive round and find somewhere quiet to park up. I suppose it depends on the level of risk that you are willing to accept though.

Mia did exactly this with a FWB last week actually. But the thrill of being caught was part of the experience for them both."

Next time you’re driving around looking for somewhere quiet to park up, head North up the M6 please? Thank you kindly

By *en_Dover79Man 3 weeks ago

Oswaldtwistle

"I know plenty of places around Kendal and the Lakes, but the North West is a large area……?

Good point ok so to drill down I’m looking at Southport/Preston/Chorley/Formby/Burscough area"

I am not far from Preston and chorley but I know a few around Blackburn

By *hat Couple Over ThereCouple 3 weeks ago

Doncaster

We just drive around country lanes till we find a nice secluded spot. Sometimes they turn out to be not as secluded when you pass them in the day time.

By *ubik cubeMan 3 weeks ago

Near Liverpool

"I know plenty of places around Kendal and the Lakes, but the North West is a large area……?

Good point ok so to drill down I’m looking at Southport/Preston/Chorley/Formby/Burscough area"

There's a lay by on the Rainford by pass near Ormskirk it's just off the m58. Also Ashurst beacon between upholland and skelmersdale. Also white moss road south in Skelmersdale too. All within easy reach from the M58

» Add a new message to this topic