FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Urgent advice on meet gone wrong

Urgent advice on meet gone wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lack Dildo OP   Man 10 weeks ago

Belfast

I was physically assaulted last night on my meet. I have been chatting with this couple for over a month and had met with the man in a meet and greet socials

Been chatting and flirting with Mrs and the couple invited me yesterday to an outdoor camping with other swingers. We had barbecue and few beers and everything was going fine. I was chatting with Mrs on the side and Mr came over and punched me on my face. That I should leave his wife alone. I had to run away as he threatened to kill me

I have reported the profile. I have a swollen eyes and broken jaw,

Any advice on how to go about this?

I have to lie to my family and friends that I had a fight in a bar as nobody knows I'm into this lifestyle.

I genuinely need your thoughts please

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *illan-KillashMan 10 weeks ago

London/Sussex/Surrey/Berks/Hants

"I was physically assaulted last night on my meet. I have been chatting with this couple for over a month and had met with the man in a meet and greet socials

Been chatting and flirting with Mrs and the couple invited me yesterday to an outdoor camping with other swingers. We had barbecue and few beers and everything was going fine. I was chatting with Mrs on the side and Mr came over and punched me on my face. That I should leave his wife alone. I had to run away as he threatened to kill me

I have to lie to my family and friends that I had a fight in a bar as nobody knows I'm into this lifestyle.

I genuinely need your thoughts please "

Report it to the police.

By *ebaucherous_duoCouple 10 weeks ago

Bristol/ Daventry

This is GBH report it to the police. I assume you reported it to the campsite as well? I am so sorry to hear this happened it’s awful. I hope you’re okay.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 10 weeks ago

Reading

[Removed by poster at 07/07/24 19:36:03]

By *essTTWoman 10 weeks ago

Birmingham

"I was physically assaulted last night on my meet. I have been chatting with this couple for over a month and had met with the man in a meet and greet socials

I genuinely need your thoughts please "

Definitely report this to the police!

Sorry this happened to you x

By *ittle Miss TinkerbellWoman 10 weeks ago

your head

Sorry to hear this OP. Definitely report to the police.

By *orwichCoupleDCCouple 10 weeks ago

Norwich

Wrong on every level and the guy clearly has issues and shouldnt even be on here. Report to the police!

By *lowupdollTV/TS 10 weeks ago

S. Herts

Report to the police and just be honest about meeting them from Fab so the site can help with ID info and evidence you arranged to meet.

GBH is gonna be prison time.

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

"Wrong on every level and the guy clearly has issues and shouldnt even be on here. Report to the police!"

This

How terrible, I hope you are mentally ok/ physically heal fast. Do you have a good support network?

By *moothGrooveWoman 10 weeks ago

Durham

The police aren't going to judge you are take your accusations any less seriously because you met these people on a swingers website. This man is dangerous and should be reported.

Be kind to yourself and take time to heal. These people were animals and if you're feeling strong enough to report you really should because the next man they come across might not be as lucky.

I am sorry this happened to you xx

By *mber SkiesWoman 10 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

"Report to the police and just be honest about meeting them from Fab so the site can help with ID info and evidence you arranged to meet.

GBH is gonna be prison time. "

agree with glow

By *urvytreatWoman 10 weeks ago

somewhere nice

So to hear this has happened to you. Please follow the advice given, it’s given with care and a sensible place. This can’t be left to happen to someone else x

By *roxhotwifecpl4funCouple 10 weeks ago

goffs oak

So sorry to hear this, like others have said report to the police.

By *had_ThunderCockMan 10 weeks ago

Sydney University Wank Bank

Report it.

Don’t think about it….

Do it!!

By *lowupdollTV/TS 10 weeks ago

S. Herts

Another thing OP. Get yourself checked at a hospital if you haven’t already, and if you can stay with a friend or family a few days. Watch for delayed signs of concussion.

And don’t blame yourself. You didn’t deserve this. No one does.

By *itygamesMan 10 weeks ago

UK

Actual bodily harm , ABH , and grevious bodily harm GBH isnt it.

Any witnesses?

any cctv ?

if youve a broken jaw youve obviously been hospital.

Take pics of black eyes.

screenshot there profile , and any pics.

proof and evidence paramount.

By *ustful_LionessWoman 10 weeks ago

Heaven-sent

That’s so awful, I echo other comments, report to the police, get yourself check out again if swelling persists & look out for signs of concussion.

Mentally though, I’m sure you’re in a hell of a lot of shock especially with not being able to tell loved ones.

Sending you lots of healing vibes from across the sea x

By *rina38xWoman 10 weeks ago

watford

Defo report thats awful