FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile review

Profile review

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *agicman22 OP   Man 11 weeks ago

Manchester

Hey had some mixed responses on my profile, feel like some get scared off or not interested.

What do you guys think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle Miss TinkerbellWoman 11 weeks ago

your head

It's not bad at all. A couple more pictures wouldn't hurt. Also, some people never look at winks so that may hinder things for you a little bit.

Good luck

Manchester

What sort of pics? Been told to take cock picks off main?

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

Great pics but a face pic, even a blurred one, would be good.

Profile and my comments are as follows:

"I am a single open minded athletic male who loves the gym and plays rugby looking for fun at clubs or meets and potentially turn into a regular with couples and single women around Manchester, North West and Leeds"

Perfect.

"If I have winked at your profile it means I am interested and have READ your profile. I would message but most of you have an inbox that is bursting at the seams, hence the wink. If I get one back I will always message."

This logic doesn't really work. If you think women get a lot of messages, they get a hell of a lot more winks. I don't even check winks. Message and your profile will do much of the talking.

"I love the social side of swinging as it’s always better when you know eachother rather than one off meets. I’m looking for regular meets with people that we can build on.

I can travel or meet at swingers clubs but would always meet for a social first.

So if you’re looking for a genuine male to have regular fun feel free to message me or give me a wink."

Perfect.

Overall this is a solid 8/10 profile xx

By *ittle Miss TinkerbellWoman 11 weeks ago

your head

"What sort of pics? Been told to take cock picks off main?"

Doesn't have to just be cock or face. There loads of options when it comes to pics, just need to be creative.

Manchester

Okay will do, like what?

By *eaQueenWoman 10 weeks ago

Manchester

I quite like photos that show some thought to them maybe you having a cheeky brew with your top off. A portion of your face so we can see your smile or eyes or something. Or maybe you cooking in the buff and we see you from behind.

These types of pics aren't standard and are way better than the generic 'me man, me horny, me have cock in hand'

By *ll 4 herCouple 10 weeks ago

Bury/Bolton

Looks fine to us, agree with others though, waiting to receive winks is a brave/patient approach.

Our best advice would be always send an opening message with a face pic attached, you can be sure as long as you have read the recipients profile and are sure that you fit what they are looking for, you will have done all you can.

We know people are hesitant to send face pics straight away because "insert your own reason". You are probably going to have to send it at some point anyway, not doing so will only hurt your chances.

Most people will check your profile before reading the message, if there's no face pic on a profile and none in the message, chances are those with busy inboxes will gravitate towards those that have.

At least that's our experience.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Central

More pics would support people becoming more certain of whether they like you or not. Nobody is mutually attractive to all, so most people will not match.

But making it easier to know more positively that you could be a guy to pursue interest with, will be a major boost. Assume that you may have just one chance to get attention, so it's really worthwhile upping your chances.

Your profile is pretty good

By *ll 4 herCouple 10 weeks ago

Bury/Bolton

So the message you sent us from this forum post is a good example, of why we say read a profile and check you match what they're looking for.

Whilst there is nothing wrong with the photos you sent, there would be no point sending them to us, it says on our profile she doesn't like beards or stubble, in your pics you are not clean shaven.

So for us that's an instant delete, not what we're looking for.

By *ornyvirginphxWoman 10 weeks ago

phoenix

Overall pretty solid. I’d like to see a couple more pics as well - perhaps from another angle (these are both from the same angle), maybe various states of dress. Overall I think it’s pretty good though

By *hite pineappleCouple 10 weeks ago

leeds

Ypur profile is not bad, however.

A face picture, even if pixeled out, full length pictures, in different clothes, suit, shorts and t-shirt etc.

You definitely should check winks.

Feel free to offer us constructive criticism on our profile in return.

By *midnight-Woman 10 weeks ago

Punctuation would make it an easier read, but it's fairly bland / uninspiring so I'd say you definitely need good pictures to support

Oh, one of your pictures appears to be the wrong way up?

Hardly any females look at winks.. So this seems like a low effort approach

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 10 weeks ago

Reading

Did you take the advice you were given in the same post 7 days ago?

» Add a new message to this topic