FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Vasectomy!

Vasectomy!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rJandMrsJ OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

Hyde

Finally having a vasectomy on Monday after recently having my circumcision done. How long has it taken others to recover from it? any ideas to help soothe and speed recovery?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ullsfan77Man 4 weeks ago

Torquay

I have also had both. However, there is no hard and fast rule as we are all different! However just to give you a relatively vague idea, you will need to send a sample after the allotted time according to the instructions given and then receive a letter from your provider that your sperm count is zero before dispensing with other forms of contraception. However it goes without saying that you may be protected against unplanned pregnancy but not against STDs-continue the usual protection with those you don’t know. Physically-it’s to your comfort with a vasectomy-but you may be advised by your provider not to ejaculate for a certain amount of time. Unless that’s changed. It was a week or so for me. As for circumcision-that was a bit longer. Used condoms at first-my wife is a bit small down there.

By *aldyreynoldsMan 4 weeks ago

Oldbury

I went straight back to work after mine. Lots of bruising and a little soreness but to me it was better than a visit to the dentist.

By *ilverfox for youMan 4 weeks ago

Hull

Don’t ask my opinion had it done over 30 yes ago !left me in pain for rest of my life !!!!!! And that’s official .consultant told me it’s one of the complications !only a small minority but I’m one of them !

By *oiluvfunMan 4 weeks ago

Penrith

I had my procedure at 10am on the Friday, took it easy over the weekend (tight padded pants and bags of frozen sweetcorn), then back to work on the Monday, no heavy lifting or jumping around for a week

By *electableicecreamMan 4 weeks ago

The West

I walked home from the doctors surgery. Honestly it's grand.

Hyde

Thanks guys.

I had my circumcision a few months ago and it didn't heal well for ages and I was worried this will be the same.

By *assageVirtuosoMan 4 weeks ago

SouthEast

"Finally having a vasectomy on Monday after recently having my circumcision done. How long has it taken others to recover from it? any ideas to help soothe and speed recovery?"

Pull out method works just fine.

I wouldn't do vasectomy.

Hyde

"Finally having a vasectomy on Monday after recently having my circumcision done. How long has it taken others to recover from it? any ideas to help soothe and speed recovery?

I wouldn't do vasectomy."

I'm a heavy cummer I've been told and apparently the feel of it is really good, so it's not just me that struggles it's Mrs too haha.

SouthEast

"Finally having a vasectomy on Monday after recently having my circumcision done. How long has it taken others to recover from it? any ideas to help soothe and speed recovery?

I wouldn't do vasectomy.

I'm a heavy cummer I've been told and apparently the feel of it is really good, so it's not just me that struggles it's Mrs too haha."

You'll lose some of this volume post op.

Also you can time your jet with her periods. Straight after her cycle is over, is safe for a few days.

By *ullsfan77Man 4 weeks ago

Torquay

I wouldn't do vasectomy.

I agree with the cum volume-had my vasectomy 10 years ago and my volume is still respectable but yes-reduced.

I'm a heavy cummer I've been told and apparently the feel of it is really good, so it's not just me that struggles it's Mrs too haha.

Also you can time your jet with her periods. Straight after her cycle is over, is safe for a few days."

By *electableicecreamMan 4 weeks ago

The West

I wouldn't do vasectomy.

Also you can time your jet with her periods. Straight after her cycle is over, is safe for a few days."

You won't lose any noticeable volume.

As for the advice on the withdrawal method. Well your an adult OP so I assume you can spot bullshit when you see it.

Hyde

I wouldn't do vasectomy.

Also you can time your jet with her periods. Straight after her cycle is over, is safe for a few days.

As for the advice on the withdrawal method. Well your an adult OP so I assume you can spot bullshit when you see it."

Haha, yeah well thank you delectable. I appreciate your input on it. Looking forward to it, but slightly worried at the same time. Not looking forward to being out of action for 2 weeks

SouthEast

I wouldn't do vasectomy.

As for the advice on the withdrawal method. Well your an adult OP so I assume you can spot bullshit when you see it."

During the 30 or so years of regular sex, the pull out method has worked every time. I fathered only two children, on purpose.

If you disagree with someone, there are intelligent ways to present your point. Don't be dumb.

By *am and johnCouple 4 weeks ago

york

Had the op @34. Bit tender for a couple of days but then Pam relished the result

By *octordigitsMan 4 weeks ago

Cheshire

"Thanks guys.

I had my circumcision a few months ago and it didn't heal well for ages and I was worried this will be the same. "

Had both myself - circumcision far more invasive and took time to heel

By *aughtyman001Man 4 weeks ago

preston

Takes bout 30 mins probably be ok for first day till swelling n that had mine Thursday night had Friday off work but felt fine until Monday was sore for bout week no heavy lifting n sex for bout week

Get some one draining those ball good haha every night get the sperms flushed out

By *ikerD87Man 4 weeks ago

Surrey

Was sore for about a week was uncomfortable

By *ursecretmischiefCouple 4 weeks ago

The West

I wouldn't do vasectomy.

You won't lose any volume at all.

don't be ridiculous.

It's less than 2%!

You'd notice more if your diet or hydration was bad. You won't notice anything after a vasectomy. It's liberating!

By *assageVirtuosoMan 3 weeks ago

SouthEast

Another toddler who doesn't know how to present his views on a subject.

By *electableicecreamMan 3 weeks ago

The West

"Vasectomy is a very safe and effective method of permanent birth control for men.

Effectiveness: Over 99.9% effective in preventing pregnancy."

"The withdrawal method, also known as coitus interruptus, is not considered a very reliable form of birth control. It's generally around 78% effective with typical use, meaning that about 22 out of 100 couples who rely on withdrawal for a year will get pregnant."

"Studies indicate that semen volume typically doesn't decrease after a vasectomy. Sperm cells themselves only make up a small portion, around 2%, of the total semen volume. The remaining semen volume is primarily composed of fluids secreted by the seminal vesicles and prostate gland.

Since a vasectomy only blocks the sperm pathway, it doesn't interfere with the production of these seminal fluids, resulting in minimal to no change in ejaculate volume."

Some toddler friendly data there for the adult's in the room.

By *arko21Couple 3 weeks ago

Co Down

I had mine done when I was 26 was fucking the third day it does make your cum a bit thicker as well best thing I ever did no more brats

By *netobeextraMan 3 weeks ago

location varies

The op itself is not bad, I felt nothing

The only discomfort I had was walking up/down stairs for 2 days

The first time I did cum, there was a bit of blood in it but that’s normal apparently.

My balls were a bit sensitive doing doggy style for a few weeks afterwards but apart from that nothing in terms of pain, after effects, or general discomfort

Good luck for the op

By *netobeextraMan 3 weeks ago

location varies

For recovery, use ice or cooling packs for day 1. Wear loose pants or boxers and avoid stairs. You’ll be fine after a day

And avoid any hard sex for a couple of weeks, if your balls slap hard you’ll feel a little sensitive but all will be back to normal relatively quickly

By *ill2207Man 3 weeks ago

bewdley

I haf mine done on the friday am took it easy for the day then normality day after little bit uncomfortable but nothing to worry about ubtill the wednesday when i was sweeping up and felt like somebody flicked me in the bollok and that feeling didnt go away for a week

By *ilnotbite13Man 3 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

I had a vasectomy years ago. Completely pain free after it. Yippy

By *ubmissive Couple4funCouple 3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

On the waiting list

By *andyrod1Man 3 weeks ago

St Margaret's at Cliffe

Mine was a disaster, after the usual preamble l was given an anaesthetic and waited for it to take effect. The doctor then cut into my scrotum and l flew off the table in agony!

After another two jabs the doc finally managed to numb my nuts.

I could still feel him rummaging around with my tackle and smelt the odour of scorched flesh as he carried out the procedure.

I got off the table at the conclusion and lurched out of the surgery like Frankenstein's monster,l was first in and the look on the faces of the next victims told me they had heard my howls of pain.

I wasn't stitched, just a plaster over the incision, my ex drove me home. After an hour is so l needed a dump and gingerly crimped one off.

I wasn't prepared for the large lump of semi congealed blood that plopped out of the cut in my knacker sack!

Over the next few days my cock and balls were badly swollen and turned a livid purple, it was over a month before they looked normal but it turned out ok in the end and over the years many people have enjoyed my tale of woe.

I am sure the OP will not experience any of the above and will wonder what all the fuss was about!

By *ursecretmischiefCouple 3 weeks ago

The West

"Mine was a disaster, after the usual preamble l was given an anaesthetic and waited for it to take effect. The doctor then cut into my scrotum and l flew off the table in agony!

After another two jabs the doc finally managed to numb my nuts.

I could still feel him rummaging around with my tackle and smelt the odour of scorched flesh as he carried out the procedure.

I got off the table at the conclusion and lurched out of the surgery like Frankenstein's monster,l was first in and the look on the faces of the next victims told me they had heard my howls of pain.

I wasn't stitched, just a plaster over the incision, my ex drove me home. After an hour is so l needed a dump and gingerly crimped one off.

I wasn't prepared for the large lump of semi congealed blood that plopped out of the cut in my knacker sack!

Over the next few days my cock and balls were badly swollen and turned a livid purple, it was over a month before they looked normal but it turned out ok in the end and over the years many people have enjoyed my tale of woe.

I am sure the OP will not experience any of the above and will wonder what all the fuss was about!

"

How long ago was that?

Most procedures today are "non scalpel". Basically it's a very small incision.

The anaesthetic is applied with a piece of equipment that kind of clicks, feels a bit weird atvthe time, but not sore.

I took a few pain killers, but had not pain at all. Had a kind of dull feeling down there for a fee days. Most of it ws just been anxious after having a procedure in that location.

But when you consider what women go through, I'd feel it a bit soft to be complaining!!

By *rJandMrsJ OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

Hyde

Well, I am sat in the waiting room.

Thank you to all of you who have commented, made me feel more at ease with it than I was the other day. I appreciate it.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 3 weeks ago

Reading

"Another toddler who doesn't know how to present his views on a subject."

You really don’t like people questioning your narrative do you?

By *omRachCouple 3 weeks ago

Wirral

"Finally having a vasectomy on Monday after recently having my circumcision done. How long has it taken others to recover from it? any ideas to help soothe and speed recovery?"

I was able to knock one out with no discomfort after about 5 days

By *wonsamediMan 3 weeks ago

stockport

You're not allowed to cum for 10 days after it. I went two weeks to be safe with mine. The frustration was way worse than the procedure and recovery time

By *lamdingoMan 3 weeks ago

Manchester

Late coming to the party on this sorry (pardon the pun). Sounds like you have had worse so you will be fine, worst bit for me was the awkwardness of the nurse talking to me while the guy did his stuff!

That first wank afterwards feels good when you cum

By *ouple3334MFCouple 3 weeks ago

birmingham

Had a couple of issues after mine. My tube scared and was swollen which felt like a lump so had to get that checked out but got the all clear. Now tho if I take too long to finish I get a pain in my lower stomach and tube area

Hyde

I was able to knock one out with no discomfort after about 5 days"

He told me to start having sex again after 72 hours haha

Hyde

You're not allowed to cum for 10 days after it. I went two weeks to be safe with mine. The frustration was way worse than the procedure and recovery time"

but he told me 72 hours and I can have sex again. Now I'm confused haha

Hyde

"Late coming to the party on this sorry (pardon the pun). Sounds like you have had worse so you will be fine, worst bit for me was the awkwardness of the nurse talking to me while the guy did his stuff!

That first wank afterwards feels good when you cum "

I feel more awkward about the pants they give you after it haha. We had a good laugh whilst mine was being done.

Hyde

Had a couple of issues after mine. My tube scared and was swollen which felt like a lump so had to get that checked out but got the all clear. Now tho if I take too long to finish I get a pain in my lower stomach and tube area "

Oh ouch! Sounds like a nightmare!

Have you had a difference in your finishing time compares to before?

By *electableicecreamMan 3 weeks ago

The West

"Late coming to the party on this sorry (pardon the pun). Sounds like you have had worse so you will be fine, worst bit for me was the awkwardness of the nurse talking to me while the guy did his stuff!

I feel more awkward about the pants they give you after it haha. We had a good laugh whilst mine was being done. "

You got pants!?

By *ouple3334MFCouple 3 weeks ago

birmingham

Had a couple of issues after mine. My tube scared and was swollen which felt like a lump so had to get that checked out but got the all clear. Now tho if I take too long to finish I get a pain in my lower stomach and tube area

Have you had a difference in your finishing time compares to before?"

No hasn’t made a difference in that regard just I notice to pain now on the occasions that happens . Still glad I had it done and it won’t be the same for everyone

Hyde

I feel more awkward about the pants they give you after it haha. We had a good laugh whilst mine was being done.

You got pants!?"

Oh yeah I got pants. Looks like netting to hold my balls up higher haha

Hyde

Have you had a difference in your finishing time compares to before?

No hasn’t made a difference in that regard just I notice to pain now on the occasions that happens . Still glad I had it done and it won’t be the same for everyone "

Well, I hope that you don't get it often. Thanks for the info you've given me

By *ewworldjenCouple 3 weeks ago

uk

Hope it goes well

By *ursecretmischiefCouple 3 weeks ago

The West

You're not allowed to cum for 10 days after it. I went two weeks to be safe with mine. The frustration was way worse than the procedure and recovery time

but he told me 72 hours and I can have sex again. Now I'm confused haha"

You can have sex again pretty soon after, but you might not want to You don't have to wait for days to cum.

BUT and it's a big but!...You are not clear for 10-12 weeks and should send in a sample to be tested to confirm it's a success. You'll need to knockout 20 or 30 in that time, by whatever method you prefer!!

Protection should be used in the mean time to prevent any unwanted accidents!

By *tYourPleasure_80Man 3 weeks ago

Newcastle/Leeds/Manchester

Took me couple of weeks. Wear close fitting underwear X2 down from what you normally are eg if Lg go for Sml. Found briefs more comfortable than boxers.

You may pass blood on nutting the first few times. Good luck with your 20

By *wonsamediMan 3 weeks ago

stockport

but he told me 72 hours and I can have sex again. Now I'm confused haha"

Instructions may vary doctor to doctor I suppose. But that's what I was tol

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

I had the no cut technique wore 2 pairs of tight trunks for about a week no heavy lifting and all were fine, just had a few tomato ketchup ejaculations a few weeks after which frightened the living death out of me but apperantly normal lol

Manchester

I feel more awkward about the pants they give you after it haha. We had a good laugh whilst mine was being done. "

Sounds like they properly looked after you

Hyde

Just so everyone knows. I only put the referral in less than 2 weeks ago. And had it done yesterday. So waiting list (depending on area) shouldn't be too long

Hyde

Sounds like they properly looked after you "

They definitely did. I can't complain about anything about it. Always a good sign haha

Manchester

Sounds like they properly looked after you

They definitely did. I can't complain about anything about it. Always a good sign haha"

5 star treatment by the sound of it!

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

Tight band a sharp tug

By *assageVirtuosoMan 3 weeks ago

SouthEast

"Just so everyone knows. I only put the referral in less than 2 weeks ago. And had it done yesterday. So waiting list (depending on area) shouldn't be too long "

Not that many want the snip...

How are you feeling today?

By *rNaughty84Man 3 weeks ago

Derby

"Just so everyone knows. I only put the referral in less than 2 weeks ago. And had it done yesterday. So waiting list (depending on area) shouldn't be too long "

Wow speedy! Took me a year from making the first call to having it done.

By *edbath 5Man 3 weeks ago

london

I wanked straight away. Just a bit tender the first day or two.

By *allslimalMan 3 weeks ago

Beauly

No problem with the operation. Was riding my mountain bike 2 days later! Did lose sex drive for a month or two but was back to normal after that with no issues.

Hyde

Beginning of day 2. Everything feels good so far. Yesterday was absolutely fine. Just wearing tight boxers now to keep my balls lifted. Feels like sex returns tonight. Haha

By *reedom78555Couple 3 weeks ago

Cambridge

I had mine done 14 years ago. Best choice I’ve made…. Unlike some of the cars I’ve bought. Haha. Even with my mrs on the coil it’s a nice extra insurance. I was chatting to the nurse about good bars for a night out as I got snipped.

I went to the pub after for liquid anaesthetic…… worked well till I moved my legs to let a mate past!

A work mate had his done years ago. Got that flesh eating bug in there….. skin grafts and a trip to hospital after a jump start!!! He was off work for a year, but, but that was because his department at work was in an utter mess and he was hoping to avoid the disciplinary for it!

By *mberandlennyCouple 3 weeks ago

prescot

Had mine done 2 months ago on a Saturday.

15mins on the table, it’s obviously uncomfortable.

Had a bit of a pull down my left side during the procedure.

Tues I started feeling better, have to adjust my balls a lot now and can easily feel discomfort.

As others say,really need some tight briefs to support your balls during the recovery.

I didn’t have sex for a week and the climax was great and didn’t feel like any difference.

Got another month before I provide my sample for the all clear.

Glad it did it, should have done it sooner.

Scar has really healed up. Good luck.

By *ndrew999Man 3 weeks ago

Cumbria area

I had the snip on a Friday morning, no pain at all until the next day, wear very very tight underpants!!!

Had a wank on Sunday morning almost felt like my balls were going to explode ??

Went back to work on the Monday as a firefighter should have taken the whole week off as strained my whole groin and my balls doubled in size VERY painful

Stay off work don’t lift anything!!!!

By *eard and BoobsCouple 2 weeks ago

Portstewart

Hub is about 2 years into the waiting list for this

» Add a new message to this topic