FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Cock Rings

Cock Rings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omptation OP   Man 11 weeks ago

liverpool

Been thinking about getting one recently and wondered what would be your opinion if you arranged to meet a guy and he popped one on?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iscrete GloryholeMan 11 weeks ago

Ashford kent

Doesn't bother me someone wearing one..at all..

Getting a cock ring takes a little bit of thought.

Lots to chose from..but picking the right one for you is important.

It's easier with pictures, but I'll try to explain in words.

Don't just use elastic band.. its needs to not garrot your cock but enhance the erection.. I've seen some men almost cut the circulation totally off..NOT ATTRACTIVE also damages your cock

First establish where the cock ring is best for you.This is trial and error, don't get too tight again can cause damage.

Some find a single at the base of the cock or just around the balls.. or around cock and balls.

Chose one that is not crushing or too tight.. it has to stop the blood leaving your member, so easily..NOT cut it off completely! and it can be a very useful aid..

I have a selection as everyone's different.. try simple first before going complicated or metal.. find what's best for you.

Hope that helps?

Enjoy

By *iscrete GloryholeMan 11 weeks ago

Ashford kent

Just got asked..... so here for everyone..

WHAT SIZE DO I NEED???

Best thing to do is get a simple rubber ring from most sex shops or toy providers.. start simple.. also cheap cause if you don't get it right first time hasn't cost you an arm and a leg ...

BUT very importantly find out if your a base of shaft man.. a balls only man (put band over both balls so ball bag is restricted) or both man (cock and balls) .. you can do that with a simple cock ring... least that way you know you've got it right.. for you.. then buy further toys to meet your needs.

Also your cock should be warm to touch..NOT COLD, IF cold it means its too tight.. damage alert

By *odg123Man 10 weeks ago

southampton

Love mine, no complaints either

» Add a new message to this topic