FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile Review

Profile Review

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orsetGent81 OP   Man 3 days ago

bournemouth

Hi All,

I’m looking for some help please. I’m new to the site, never done this type of thing before and I think the profile reflects that.

Could I have some feedback on my profile please and any advice to help would be amazing. I’m beginning to lose confidence in myself and yeah any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 3 days ago

Reading

Two awful cock pics

bournemouth

Quality, angle what is it?

By *nytime2023Couple 3 days ago

Gloucestershire

Three pics, no content really in the profile either. You would be an instant block from us purely on your age and being unable to accommodate. Screams cheating partner. If that is not the case, explain why. Think shop window, what can you offer and what do you want to explore from potential singles or couples.

By *ickD80Man 3 days ago

Wolverhampton

So you’re here to find someone to share experiences and have fun with….so is every single other person who’s here, so completely pointless writing that, doesn’t tell us anything about you.

Then after telling us why you’re here you start the next paragraph with ‘Why am i here?’ And refer us back to the sentence we read a second earlier for the answer….and then say that other than those reasons you’re here because you are relatively new to the site, haven’t met anyone from here yet and you have anxiety regarding making the first move, non of which are reasons for being here.

So, half way through the bio and so far we know that you’re looking for the same things that everyone else is looking for, you are new to the site (which we knew already because it says at the top of your profile how old your profile is), you’re one of the 90% or so of men on here who’ve never met anyone from here and the notoriously anxiety inducing task of making the first move makes you feel anxious….really painting a vivid picture of yourself so far.

Next you tell us that you’re a good talker (despite what we might think going by the short bio) so you’ll just keep filling your date’s wine glass. I don’t know if I’m missing something here but I don’t see the connection between being a good talker and filling someone’s wine glass…are you saying that a date with you involves having to listen to you talking non stop while you make sure your date gets d*unk by keeping her wine glass filled up? Women notoriously love being talked at and pressured into getting d*unk so you’re really selling yourself there.

And you end by asking women to message you if they haven’t fallen asleep whilst reading your bio, a bio that’s 4 sentences long. I mean, it is a particularly boring and irrelevant bio but i think everyone can manage to read 4 sentences of anything, no matter how boring, without falling asleep. Checking if someone’s fallen asleep whilst reading a bio is something people write at the end of a particularly long bio, not after writing 3 sentences. It gives the impression that you don’t know anything about humans….it’s like you’ve read it on another profile and copied it to yours without fully understanding the meaning behind it.

Quite possibly one of the worst bio’s i’ve ever read. It’s better than a blank bio or a ‘will fill in later’ bio but only just. Actually, writing nothing may be better than the dross you’ve written.

Hope this helps.

bournemouth

Thank you all for the feedback. That hurt

I put cannot accommodate as have a young child so wouldn't want strangers to come to my home, but I get what you are saying.

Thanks everyone, maybe just not cut out for this site or lifestyle.

That hurt lol

By *uenevereWoman 3 days ago

Scunthorpe

OP Fab can be very difficult for men at the best of times, so you need to sell yourself.

Do you really want to meet a lady in her 80s or 90s?

Why can't you accommodate?

Everyone has preferences, so what are you looking for and what can you offer?

Show some personality and take some decent photos that do not include your cock.

Maybe give socials and clubs a try.

By *uenevereWoman 3 days ago

Scunthorpe

"Thank you all for the feedback. That hurt

I put cannot accommodate as have a young child so wouldn't want strangers to come to my home, but I get what you are saying.

Thanks everyone, maybe just not cut out for this site or lifestyle.

That hurt lol"

You do need to be quite thick skinned on here.

It's not a pick up site, so you need to entice prospective meets.

By *electableicecreamMan 2 days ago

The West

Be mindful of criticism from people who have no idea what they are talking about and no experience to back it up.

Look at others men's profiles. Look at lot's of them. Look at their photos and read their bios.

Just go into The Lounge and start clicking on profiles. Look at the profiles of guys who have verified women that you like

A good profile is something that you'll build over time.

By *wendolineFoxWoman 2 days ago

Chester

"So you’re here to find someone to share experiences and have fun with….so is every single other person who’s here, so completely pointless writing that, doesn’t tell us anything about you.

Then after telling us why you’re here you start the next paragraph with ‘Why am i here?’ And refer us back to the sentence we read a second earlier for the answer….and then say that other than those reasons you’re here because you are relatively new to the site, haven’t met anyone from here yet and you have anxiety regarding making the first move, non of which are reasons for being here.

So, half way through the bio and so far we know that you’re looking for the same things that everyone else is looking for, you are new to the site (which we knew already because it says at the top of your profile how old your profile is), you’re one of the 90% or so of men on here who’ve never met anyone from here and the notoriously anxiety inducing task of making the first move makes you feel anxious….really painting a vivid picture of yourself so far.

Next you tell us that you’re a good talker (despite what we might think going by the short bio) so you’ll just keep filling your date’s wine glass. I don’t know if I’m missing something here but I don’t see the connection between being a good talker and filling someone’s wine glass…are you saying that a date with you involves having to listen to you talking non stop while you make sure your date gets d*unk by keeping her wine glass filled up? Women notoriously love being talked at and pressured into getting d*unk so you’re really selling yourself there.

And you end by asking women to message you if they haven’t fallen asleep whilst reading your bio, a bio that’s 4 sentences long. I mean, it is a particularly boring and irrelevant bio but i think everyone can manage to read 4 sentences of anything, no matter how boring, without falling asleep. Checking if someone’s fallen asleep whilst reading a bio is something people write at the end of a particularly long bio, not after writing 3 sentences. It gives the impression that you don’t know anything about humans….it’s like you’ve read it on another profile and copied it to yours without fully understanding the meaning behind it.

Quite possibly one of the worst bio’s i’ve ever read. It’s better than a blank bio or a ‘will fill in later’ bio but only just. Actually, writing nothing may be better than the dross you’ve written.

Hope this helps. "

Quite possibly one of the most mean-spirited replies I’ve ever seen on the forum; OP’s asking for help!

Agree with the post above - look at other guy’s profiles to get an idea of what may work better, and take some more enticing photos of you (you don’t have to include your face) as opposed to just your cock. I’d also pop the (very good) reason for not accommodating in the profile. Good luck!

» Add a new message to this topic