FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > New guy help

New guy help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imonnew OP   Man 14 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Hi guys I'm new to this and not swung before just wondering if anyone could give me some tips and advise about my profile and in general. Please.

Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 14 weeks ago

Reading

Emoji pics put us off, but we’re not your target audience.

Stoke-on-Trent

"Emoji pics put us off, but we’re not your target audience. "
thanks I'll look at blurring instead

By *harAndBryCouple 14 weeks ago

nr Stamford

Your pics really don't show us much at all about you. You've not set an age range (will you really meet an 18yr old or a 99yr old?) so looks either lazy or that you'll meet anyone, and you say you can't accommodate which is fine, but a LOT of people will assume (rightly or wrongly) that you're married or attached.

(Bry)

By *uenevereWoman 14 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

OP unfortunately there's nothing in your profile to give potential meets any idea if they're likely to be attracted to you.

It also doesn't say what you wany or what you can offer. Everyone has preferences and I doubt you really want sex with a lady in her 80s.

Think of your profile as your shop window.

Your best bet is clubs and socials.

Stoke-on-Trent

"Your pics really don't show us much at all about you. You've not set an age range (will you really meet an 18yr old or a 99yr old?) so looks either lazy or that you'll meet anyone, and you say you can't accommodate which is fine, but a LOT of people will assume (rightly or wrongly) that you're married or attached.

(Bry)"

thanks I didn't think of that I'll update it

Stoke-on-Trent

"OP unfortunately there's nothing in your profile to give potential meets any idea if they're likely to be attracted to you.

It also doesn't say what you wany or what you can offer. Everyone has preferences and I doubt you really want sex with a lady in her 80s.

Think of your profile as your shop window.

Your best bet is clubs and socials. "

thank you I'll make some changes and put some better pictures on

By *electableicecreamMan 14 weeks ago

The West

Sometimes it's the smallest things that can go against you when there's so many profiles to choose from.

You might want to check your spelling, grammar and punctuation.

I know that sounds small but it's often the little things.

Stoke-on-Trent

"Sometimes it's the smallest things that can go against you when there's so many profiles to choose from.

You might want to check your spelling, grammar and punctuation.

I know that sounds small but it's often the little things."

thanks I'll check it

By *iker JackMan 14 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Firstly welcome to Fab

Your profile is a big bland. Whilst it states what you’re looking for the question is why would someone message you over someone else.

Also you say something about ask me and I will reply. Personally I find that a bit lazy. Why would they message you a question?

By *iker JackMan 14 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Oh and are you really up for anything?

Stoke-on-Trent

"Firstly welcome to Fab

Your profile is a big bland. Whilst it states what you’re looking for the question is why would someone message you over someone else.

Also you say something about ask me and I will reply. Personally I find that a bit lazy. Why would they message you a question?

"

thanks I'll look into it and change some stuff

By *un and Games 2016Couple 14 weeks ago

Darlington

Honestly? It's a but boring snd I'd probably skip it.... the photos don't really give any indication of your build/body type. Putting yourself down in your bio usually suggests low self confidence which is a turn off for me. You also don't really explain exactly what you're looking for or more importantly what you can offer.

Inject a little personality and uniqueness would be my advice

Stoke-on-Trent

"Honestly? It's a but boring snd I'd probably skip it.... the photos don't really give any indication of your build/body type. Putting yourself down in your bio usually suggests low self confidence which is a turn off for me. You also don't really explain exactly what you're looking for or more importantly what you can offer.

Inject a little personality and uniqueness would be my advice "

thanks I'll try and put more of me in it

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

Up for anything...within reason doesn't make sense. You don't need to write in bio age and name as its already in the details section.

By *aGaGagging for itCouple 14 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Honestly? It's a but boring snd I'd probably skip it.... the photos don't really give any indication of your build/body type. Putting yourself down in your bio usually suggests low self confidence which is a turn off for me. You also don't really explain exactly what you're looking for or more importantly what you can offer.

Inject a little personality and uniqueness would be my advice "

This. Delete the pic with you and your shopping bags, as it makes you look uninteresting. Replace it with a semi clothed pic that conveys your body shape (which is important to some).

Re-word your status. Asking others to message you suggests laziness / lack of effort.

Hope that helps.

Stoke-on-Trent

"Up for anything...within reason doesn't make sense. You don't need to write in bio age and name as its already in the details section."
ture thank you I'll change that

Stoke-on-Trent

Inject a little personality and uniqueness would be my advice

This. Delete the pic with you and your shopping bags, as it makes you look uninteresting. Replace it with a semi clothed pic that conveys your body shape (which is important to some).

Re-word your status. Asking others to message you suggests laziness / lack of effort.

Hope that helps."

thank you I'll swap the pic

By *ophieslutTV/TS 14 weeks ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 24/06/24 15:57:38]

Central

[Removed by poster at 24/06/24 16:00:40]

Central

People have lots of choice here, so your profile must do its best to have others be sure that you could be the one for them. They will need physical attraction as well as being matched with your personality. Likewise, your preferences must match too

Read profile tips posts for ideas

Have photos that make it easy for people to know if they like you. You must be the vast majority of a photo. Don't be a tiny figure that even a magnifying glass wouldn't help much with, to get this. If in doubt, people move on

If your photos don't scream that you've made it easy for and considered others - what does it say about how you'd be in bed, for them?

Stoke-on-Trent

"People have lots of choice here, so your profile must do its best to have others be sure that you could be the one for them. They will need physical attraction as well as being matched with your personality. Likewise, your preferences must match too

Read profile tips posts for ideas

Have photos that make it easy for people to know if they like you. You must be the vast majority of a photo. Don't be a tiny figure that even a magnifying glass wouldn't help much with, to get this. If in doubt, people move on

If your photos don't scream that you've made it easy for and considered others - what does it say about how you'd be in bed, for them?"

thank you I'll put some more pics on and closer to the camera and of me and what my body is like

Stoke-on-Trent

Thank you to everyone that's given me advise it's much appreciated and hopefully I'll get some messages and get into the swinging scene more

» Add a new message to this topic