FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First Club Meet as a Single Male

First Club Meet as a Single Male

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hrrogers780 OP   Man 1 week ago

London

Looking to attend my first ever club meet as a single young male and looking for some advice regarding general tips and advice please. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ottsfun555Couple 1 week ago

Nottingham

Be polite and respect people's boundaries, don't be one of the W*nking dead and pestering people. Just be polite, have a chat and a drink and see what happens ??

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple 1 week ago

luton

Treat it just like a normal club , if you chatting to a couple chat to both male and female , they will let you know if they are interested in singles , be polite smile at people , by all means walk around the club But be sociable , if you get invited to play respect boundaries

By *octordigitsMan 1 week ago

Cheshire

Choose your club well - and maybe look out for a party night when you will probably get a bigger turn out …. And try to mingle

By *elloWoman 1 week ago

alpha centauri

I recommend going to a club when they have a social event before the club officially opens, like the monthly socials at abfabs.

It's a great way to meet people you've interacted with on the fab forums.

Cheshire

[Removed by poster at 23/06/24 18:32:01]

Cheshire

"I recommend going to a club when they have a social event before the club officially opens, like the monthly socials at abfabs.

It's a great way to meet people you've interacted with on the fab forums. "

Great advice ……. i ve never been to the relocated club … but nothing else other than positive experiences from the old one

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 1 week ago

Reading

"Looking to attend my first ever club meet as a single young male and looking for some advice regarding general tips and advice please. X"

Dont be a wanking zombie

» Add a new message to this topic