FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Offering money, clothes etc

Offering money, clothes etc

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wendolineFox OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

Chester

First of all, I know it’s against site rules, and I’ve just reported and blocked the latest culprit, but….

Why on earth do guys think it’s appropriate to offer to ‘buy a pretty dress’ or offer cash for a meet? There are way easier avenues to get what you want in this regard rather than wasting time here.

I’m not offended by the overall concept, but I am offended by the misunderstanding of the reason for this site and inability to read a profile!

Just, why?!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *umagain58Man 2 weeks ago

London

I have taken a few from here out for a meal and did say I would pay. I hope that is ok. Clearly cash for sex not. One women did ask me if could give her money although she a loan. Did not take further

By *electableicecreamMan 2 weeks ago

The West

I think it's a kink. Gets them the fantasy of buying sex but without having to sullly themselves with pro sex workers

By *hipdaleCouple 2 weeks ago

Greenhithe

There was a couple on here awhile so advertising gangbangs when you contacted them they wanted watch guy to pay 50 quid funny how they no longer on the site

By *wendolineFox OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

Chester

"I have taken a few from here out for a meal and did say I would pay. I hope that is ok. Clearly cash for sex not. One women did ask me if could give her money although she a loan. Did not take further "

I don’t have an issue with someone paying for meals/drinks, although it could give the impression of expectation! Completely depends how it’s done!

By *layfullsamMan 2 weeks ago

Solihull

[Removed by poster at 22/06/24 14:23:47]

By *unchalMan 2 weeks ago

Dartford

"First of all, I know it’s against site rules, and I’ve just reported and blocked the latest culprit, but….

Why on earth do guys think it’s appropriate to offer to ‘buy a pretty dress’ or offer cash for a meet? There are way easier avenues to get what you want in this regard rather than wasting time here.

I’m not offended by the overall concept, but I am offended by the misunderstanding of the reason for this site and inability to read a profile!

Just, why?!"

I suspect that it is the same thinking that allows men to post on here about their ‘sluts’. There is one on here at the moment where only men have responded.

By *oxy jWoman 2 weeks ago

somerset

too me its ''yuk'' i wont accept any gift no matter how small flowers yuk chocs yuk its just not right swinging is about having fun without all that crap ...

i was meeting a guy for about 6 months for fun then out of the blue he turns up with flowers nope sorry you've just killed the sexual gun bye bye ...

for me its a massive no the only gift i want is a good time and ill hopefully give a good time back ...however for as long as there are women/couples on here who do accept gifts and cash there will always be guys who offer ... ther a woman on here local to me who gives guys list of what she needs we spoke to one guy at a club who thought buying a washing machine or a cooker was fine if he got sex..

i just find it a massive turn off

By *umagain58Man 2 weeks ago

London

"too me its ''yuk'' i wont accept any gift no matter how small flowers yuk chocs yuk its just not right swinging is about having fun without all that crap ...

i was meeting a guy for about 6 months for fun then out of the blue he turns up with flowers nope sorry you've just killed the sexual gun bye bye ...

for me its a massive no the only gift i want is a good time and ill hopefully give a good time back ...however for as long as there are women/couples on here who do accept gifts and cash there will always be guys who offer ... ther a woman on here local to me who gives guys list of what she needs we spoke to one guy at a club who thought buying a washing machine or a cooker was fine if he got sex..

i just find it a massive turn off"

Yeah that’s just wrong. Nothing wrong in helping people who might be in need but not selling for sex

By *layfullsamMan 2 weeks ago

Solihull

Probably a fantasist getting off on the chat,

They asked, you said no so just block and move on.

By *iker JackMan 2 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Is this the same as people asking for people to renew their site subscription for them or selling their underwear?

It is not just men offering or asking for money

By *un and Games 2016Couple 2 weeks ago

Darlington

If both parties are happy I don't see any issue. It's like everything.... it's all parties are happy and conscientious then let them be.

If it's not for you, politely bow out.

By *lan157Man 2 weeks ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

Its desperation I think OP. And a misunderstanding of what this site was supposed to be.... A site for swingers .

By *ink vixenCouple 2 weeks ago

Medway

Party packets and 420 offered by three guys who can accom if she brings her own restraints!

What could possibly go wrong?

By *l8verXXXMan 1 week ago

Gateshead

So quick responses are appreciates. Someone is offering a meet tomorrow/today I guess if your UK time. But they want money. I think I already know the answer. But is this normal on fab. Only been on here a little bit. Thanks in advance.

By *l8verXXXMan 1 week ago

Gateshead

[Removed by poster at 23/06/24 00:27:12]

By *icecouple561Couple 1 week ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"So quick responses are appreciates. Someone is offering a meet tomorrow/today I guess if your UK time. But they want money. I think I already know the answer. But is this normal on fab. Only been on here a little bit. Thanks in advance."

Report the profile, it's against the rules. It isn't normal although it does happen

By *icecouple561Couple 1 week ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Op as you know it's against site rules. You've done the right thing by reporting