FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > This one’s for the ladies plse

This one’s for the ladies plse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weetest thing OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

East Midlands

Just need some advice I’ve been on HRT since 2020 every so often I start bleeding , I’ve had biopsies at the hospital, scans etc all clear am regularly sti tested really getting me down now as at my age this really shouldn’t be happening the gynae consultant has said I have to double up on my hrt for 3 months if it’s not settled I have to go back to gp and be referred back to the hospital, this is so frustrating the timing is always really crap too just when I’m planing a meet grrr any advice please TIA

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *punk n gushCouple 1 week ago

Walmer,

Sorry to hear this I have no answers as stuffing the same sort of issues but I've only been on hrt patches for 6/7 months hope you get it sorted x

By *acky RacersCouple 1 week ago

Lincoln

I had the same issues-there was no pattern to it either, totally fucked with me. My GP advised me to stop HRT and it resolved immediately. Have just started some vaginal oestrogen again but if it causes bleeding again will probably stop...

This is by no means advice to stop your HRT, it's just my personal experience

Walmer,

"I had the same issues-there was no pattern to it either, totally fucked with me. My GP advised me to stop HRT and it resolved immediately. Have just started some vaginal oestrogen again but if it causes bleeding again will probably stop...

This is by no means advice to stop your HRT, it's just my personal experience"

Bless u ladies us men try to be supportive drives wife nuts but I understand if u need to scream then scream don't hold bk

That's why she loves me making her gush so she can scream and releases the tension bless her

Hope u feel better girls x male half

By *weetest thing OP   Woman 1 week ago

East Midlands

Sorry to hear your having similar issues it’s a real pain and definitely stops meets etc I’m going to ask if it could be being caused by the hrt I just think it’s crazy at my age to still be having these kinda issues

By *weetest thing OP   Woman 1 week ago

East Midlands

I hope the patches work for you x us ladies sure did get the rough deal ! X

By *mmaleiaWoman 1 week ago

East Northamptonshire

Had the same, wasn’t absorbing the patches, went onto gel & tablets, no bleeding since 22nd April, where before I was bleeding for 4 days, every 8days!!!

Walmer,

"I hope the patches work for you x us ladies sure did get the rough deal ! X"

Bless you girls it's horrible to see my lady suffering so

My thoughts are with you all x

By *alftime TangerineWoman 1 week ago

RCT

I’m not in that stage of life but did just attend a course at work. Apparently GPs aren’t too great with menopause issues etc and you could potentially be using the HRT, creams, patches incorrectly so they’re not working 100%. Also, all local hospitals likely have a specific clinic for menopause and the staff there are much more knowledgable but unless you ask your GP about it they won’t tell you xx

By *exy Bi FemWoman 1 week ago

Peterborough

Hey hun I certainly understand you I'm on patches and the coil which touch wood is working great for me thank goodness as I was a ticking time bomb

By *3xymamaWoman 1 week ago

Uptown Top Ranking

"I’m not in that stage of life but did just attend a course at work. Apparently GPs aren’t too great with menopause issues etc and you could potentially be using the HRT, creams, patches incorrectly so they’re not working 100%. Also, all local hospitals likely have a specific clinic for menopause and the staff there are much more knowledgable but unless you ask your GP about it they won’t tell you xx "

^^^ This ^^^

» Add a new message to this topic