FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How the f@£k do you get verified

How the f@£k do you get verified

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aygee48 OP   Man 15 weeks ago

Bangor

Can someone please tell me how to get verified. Hard to get a meet without one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

Have a six pack a massive cock good looking probably be bi would help

By *unchalMan 15 weeks ago

Dartford

"Can someone please tell me how to get verified. Hard to get a meet without one "

It’s not easy if you only want to meet women. Perseverance, I guess. But could you try to meet on camera or at some kind of social event. I see those on the verifications lists.

By *bwlady123Woman 15 weeks ago

private

Are there any socials in your area? They are a great way to get a verification and meet new people. Another option is go to a club also a great way to meet new people and get verified.

By *ittyWantsToPlayCouple 15 weeks ago

Bournemouth

We know the feeling. We keep getting people saying they want to meet socially then ignore us.

It actually looks like most are via webcam these days.

By *harAndBryCouple 15 weeks ago

nr Stamford

"Can someone please tell me how to get verified. Hard to get a meet without one "

Get to a club or an organised social, talk to people and ask for a verification. It won't magically mean you'll get meets but it does reassure people that you do leave the house and aren't just here for the chat.

(Bry)

By *endalshaggersCouple 15 weeks ago

Kendal

Depends - people scream "you should be verified" and then start nitpicking over "cam verifications don't really count....".

The most over used suggestion on here is "go to clubs". If you can't/too nervous/maybe don't have the time due to other circumstances I'd suggest cam verification is at least a start.

By *rsKOTCTWoman 15 weeks ago

Leeds

Getting verified is very easy, go to a local social (look in the meets section) pop along to a local club or pop on cam and ask someone.

It's not difficult, that being said your chances of meeting because you have that green tick won't be much better.

By *bi HaiveMan 15 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Getting verified is very easy, go to a local social (look in the meets section) pop along to a local club or pop on cam and ask someone.

It's not difficult, that being said your chances of meeting because you have that green tick won't be much better."

This.

And aside from getting a green tick you may well meet people at a social that you eventually end up naked with.

It's a lot easier to find the right company face to face than it'll ever be online.

Socials are great for networking.

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

Actually have pics of yourself helps.

99% won't look twice at a blank profile

By *harAndBryCouple 15 weeks ago

nr Stamford

"Depends - people scream "you should be verified" and then start nitpicking over "cam verifications don't really count...."."

We won't meet anyone based on cam verifications. All they prove is that the person exists, not that they'll actually leave the house for a meet.

"The most over used suggestion on here is "go to clubs". If you can't/too nervous/maybe don't have the time due to other circumstances I'd suggest cam verification is at least a start."

Maybe we're being a tad mean, but if a guy doesn't have the time or is able to go to a social due to nerves or time commitments then we think he's also not likely to turn up for a meet.

(Bry)

By *oiluvfunMan 15 weeks ago

Penrith

An overhaul of your profile would help massively; ditch the last two sentences of your first paragraph, and delete the entire second paragraph, for starters. Then maybe write a bit more about yourself, sell yourself, why would other people want to meet you…..?

A couple of nice pics on your profile would help you too. They don’t have to be naked, just give an idea of what you look like, if only to prove you are a real person.

You say you’ve been here before, this is basic stuff you should already know.

By *izzy.Woman 15 weeks ago

Stoke area

"Can someone please tell me how to get verified. Hard to get a meet without one

An overhaul of your profile would help massively; ditch the last two sentences of your first paragraph, and delete the entire second paragraph, for starters. Then maybe write a bit more about yourself, sell yourself, why would other people want to meet you…..?

A couple of nice pics on your profile would help you too. They don’t have to be naked, just give an idea of what you look like, if only to prove you are a real person.

You say you’ve been here before, this is basic stuff you should already know. "

I don't think he asked for profile advise .

As others have said going to a social or a club is the quickest way to meet people face to face. Another option is to see who has put up a meet request in your area. Just a social in a cafe or pub is a good place to start.

By *oxy jWoman 15 weeks ago

somerset

just my opinion cam veri = nothing

for a lot only a face to face veri counts s ... i no longer worry about veri's as there are so many fake ones now the no longer count ... i had some great meet this year with non verified guys i just make sure im a little bit more select with the information given

By *oiluvfunMan 15 weeks ago

Penrith

You say you’ve been here before, this is basic stuff you should already know.

I don't think he asked for profile advise .

As others have said going to a social or a club is the quickest way to meet people face to face. Another option is to see who has put up a meet request in your area. Just a social in a cafe or pub is a good place to start.

"

The OP asked for help to get verified and to get a meet. I gave him advice as a solo guy who has used Fab quite successfully over the years.

Your suggestion of posting a meet request for a social in a cafe or pub is a good point

By *ablo minibar123Woman 15 weeks ago

"Have a six pack a massive cock good looking probably be bi would help "

I know a guy on here who would tell you he's none of those things but still has over 200 verifications

By *rafter69Man 15 weeks ago

upminster

Be open to any people from any walk of life, social is a must tho

By *heSchwingersCouple 15 weeks ago

Essex

Go to a social event. You’ll meet and get verified by lots and lots of people. Caveat, if you’re not weird.

By *ysonfuryMan 15 weeks ago

Stockport

I do go to clubs but not on my own now. I know it's been said loads of times but the socials are are great way to meet like minded folks in a no pressure environment decent messages can work but couples and single ladies get loads so dont let it get you down if not all reply. Good luck and happy fabbing

By *electableicecreamMan 15 weeks ago

The West

I go to social events a couple of times a day. Clubs and parties don't appeal to me. Socials are great fun and full of nice welcoming people

By *electableicecreamMan 15 weeks ago

The West

A year...

By *ikesEmBigMan 15 weeks ago

Herts

I just got lucky I guess

By *fkcpl4groupCouple 15 weeks ago

Norwich

"just my opinion cam veri = nothing

for a lot only a face to face veri counts s ... i no longer worry about veri's as there are so many fake ones now the no longer count ... i had some great meet this year with non verified guys i just make sure im a little bit more select with the information given

"

Yes fully agree with above. Would have missed out on some great people if we hadn’t taken the odd chance over the years.

Remember we all have been there ! So be kind.

By *erdyNymph89Woman 15 weeks ago

ELLESMERE PORT

You're probably best off attending a club - it's easy to get verified by attending an event.

For me being totally honest - I've met people with no or very little veri's, it's all about how you vet people yourself so as long as you chat like a normal person and put your real self forward then it's entirely up to the individual.

So many veri's on here now are fake so I wouldn't put it down to that that you're struggling to get meets - men outnumber us woman to the extreme on here, honestly get to a club it should open some doors for you

By *r CellophaneMan 15 weeks ago

Bury

Make a wish?

By *HICKCHOCMan 15 weeks ago

Blackpool/Wlondon

Go to a Swingers club?

By *bxanfCouple 15 weeks ago

Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, Stourbridge

Clubs or socials really are the best way to get verifications.

If we look through a guys veris and there are multiple from the same club night or social it shows that they were really there and made an effort.

By *uddle4uMan 15 weeks ago

Purbeck

Verification can only be done by verfied members and as a male that hoop you have to jump through is slightly smaller for males, that you have to actually meet that verified member and be willing to verify you. as fellow fabbers have sugguested socials or clubs maybe the way to go.

Check out the FAQ's at the bottom of the page there's 3 or 4 questions in there about verifications.

By *ikesEmBigMan 14 weeks ago

Herts

I just started chatting to ladies I like who wanted my knob and I've done alright

By *alandNitaCouple 14 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Clubs & organised socials are the easiest option. Any club will verify you whilst you are there.

Cal

By *itygamesMan 14 weeks ago

UK

Webcam in chat rooms worth a pop

By *oiluvfunMan 14 weeks ago

Penrith

I just started chatting to ladies I like who wanted my knob and I've done alright "

You helped confirm the first reply on this thread then

By *ysonfuryMan 13 weeks ago

Stockport

Local socials I'd suggest are the best way. You meet like minded people with no pressure to play

» Add a new message to this topic