FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Stealthing

Stealthing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hilled Red OP   Woman 3 weeks ago

events

Just been sent this, it’s happened to me and wondered if anyone has experienced it?

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/article/2024/jun/13/london-man-jailed-stealthing-removing-condom-without-consent

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xposedInTheSunCouple 3 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

Not experienced it, but glad it's taken seriously.

By *rincessxXWoman 3 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

I've not had this happen to me, but know a couple of ladies it has hapoened to.

It's good that it is now being taken seriously and guys can be punished for it x

events

"Not experienced it, but glad it's taken seriously."

Me too, mine happened 3 years ago and it still haunts me

events

"I've not had this happen to me, but know a couple of ladies it has hapoened to.

It's good that it is now being taken seriously and guys can be punished for it x"

Totally agree, sadly it’s still going on here

By *eroLondonMan 3 weeks ago

Covent Garden

"Not experienced it, but glad it's taken seriously."

Indeed.

By *ean11130Man 3 weeks ago

Madrid / Birmingham / WSM

So glad people are being prosecuted over this. We as society need to highlight that this is rap3. Anything that deviates from the consent given means no consent is given. Really think that consent is not taught enough in school and should be. Anyway, sorry for what the poster above have gone through and so glad that this person is safely behind bars.

By *essTTWoman 3 weeks ago

Birmingham

Happened to me before when I was young and very inexperienced.

Glad it's being taken seriously now cause when I spoke about it to friends it was a joke

By *carlet SeductionWoman 3 weeks ago

Maidstone

Not happened to me. Sounds awful. I'm freakishly selective when meeting someone new so I really hope I never find myself in that situation.

By *rozac_fairyCouple 3 weeks ago

Tamworth

It's happened to me, I think most women I know has experienced this tbh.

By *imi_RougeWoman 3 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Yep, it's awful.

events

"Not experienced it, but glad it's taken seriously.

Indeed. "

Hope you are well

events

"So glad people are being prosecuted over this. We as society need to highlight that this is rap3. Anything that deviates from the consent given means no consent is given. Really think that consent is not taught enough in school and should be. Anyway, sorry for what the poster above have gone through and so glad that this person is safely behind bars. "

I was told at the time it was the equivalent of rap8. The host was amazing when I reported it and offered a life ban from the club. What sickened me was the response to it afterwards

events

"Happened to me before when I was young and very inexperienced.

Glad it's being taken seriously now cause when I spoke about it to friends it was a joke "

Sorry that it happened to you too. I am experienced so just didn’t expect it in the situation I was in

events

"Not happened to me. Sounds awful. I'm freakishly selective when meeting someone new so I really hope I never find myself in that situation."

I thought I was, we just never know

events

"It's happened to me, I think most women I know has experienced this tbh. "

And isn’t that a shocking statistic

events

"Yep, it's awful. "

Really is

By *unglevipsCouple 3 weeks ago

Bunham-On-Sea

If you consent to sex with a condom, you haven’t consented to sex without. If a condom is removed, it is r@pe and the person responsible should be reported to the police.

events

"If you consent to sex with a condom, you haven’t consented to sex without. If a condom is removed, it is r@pe and the person responsible should be reported to the police. "

100%

By *eroLondonMan 3 weeks ago

Covent Garden

"Not experienced it, but glad it's taken seriously.

Indeed.

Hope you are well "

·

Oh gosh, the penny drops! Yes I'm very well. I hope you're equally so!?

By *itvclaireTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Birmingham

Nearly happened to me at a club years ago. Luckily I happened to reach back to guide him back in and couldn't feel the condom. Unfortunately it was in a dark room so had no idea who the guy was. Glad it's now been taken seriously and those guilty should be prosecuted.

XX

events

"Nearly happened to me at a club years ago. Luckily I happened to reach back to guide him back in and couldn't feel the condom. Unfortunately it was in a dark room so had no idea who the guy was. Glad it's now been taken seriously and those guilty should be prosecuted.

XX "

Similar to myself, how I wished I’d felt back too

By *ivemealadybonerWoman 3 weeks ago

somewhere

Happened to me, not from this site I would like to add.

*Trigger warning*

I wondered where the condom was, I text him to ask and he said he had no idea, bit odd I thought, I was remaking my bed and there it was, unused.

I immediately messaged him and of course I was blanked but with no other contact details there wasn't much I could do, I called a helpline for advice etc as I felt a bit "wrong", it's hard to describe until you have experienced it and I think some of my old girlfriends thought I was over reacting a little when I mentioned it to them but to me, I felt a bit vulnerable and took me a while to meet anyone again, trust them and would always watch as they put a condom on. I got my self tested immediately and then every month there after.

Hope this wasn't too much, remove if needed and I'll go on the naughty step if needed but wanted to share my experience x

By *hilled Red OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

events

"Happened to me, not from this site I would like to add.

*Trigger warning*

I wondered where the condom was, I text him to ask and he said he had no idea, bit odd I thought, I was remaking my bed and there it was, unused.

I immediately messaged him and of course I was blanked but with no other contact details there wasn't much I could do, I called a helpline for advice etc as I felt a bit "wrong", it's hard to describe until you have experienced it and I think some of my old girlfriends thought I was over reacting a little when I mentioned it to them but to me, I felt a bit vulnerable and took me a while to meet anyone again, trust them and would always watch as they put a condom on. I got my self tested immediately and then every month there after.

Hope this wasn't too much, remove if needed and I'll go on the naughty step if needed but wanted to share my experience x"

Not too much at all. It’s how it makes you feel afterwards and the attitude of the other person/s to it as well, like it’s perfectly acceptable. Niggles into your mind. The response I got when I realised and said I can’t believe you’ve just done that was “it’s ok, I test regularly”

By *he Silver FuxMan 2 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

Happened in an orgy room, husband was doing a pretty good job of looking after her repeatedly said strictly condoms but I noticed this guy about to take his turn, the fucker had actually gone through the motions of rolling on a condom and was about to enter her from behind and then I saw that there was no condom (husband had looked away and this guy took the opportunity), I said ‘hey! What the fuck!!??’ and put my hand across her ass and actually deflected his cock. He practically snarled in frustration and then two other guys clocked what he was trying to do - we practically threw him out of the room, told him to fuck off, don’t let us see you around again you fucking prick, better leave the club now… I guess three big horny angry guys with hardons bobbing around threatening him from the doorway did the job.

events

"Happened in an orgy room, husband was doing a pretty good job of looking after her repeatedly said strictly condoms but I noticed this guy about to take his turn, the fucker had actually gone through the motions of rolling on a condom and was about to enter her from behind and then I saw that there was no condom (husband had looked away and this guy took the opportunity), I said ‘hey! What the fuck!!??’ and put my hand across her ass and actually deflected his cock. He practically snarled in frustration and then two other guys clocked what he was trying to do - we practically threw him out of the room, told him to fuck off, don’t let us see you around again you fucking prick, better leave the club now… I guess three big horny angry guys with hardons bobbing around threatening him from the doorway did the job. "

So glad you were there to protect her. It’s incredible how common this is x

By *loss aka Miss JonesWoman 2 weeks ago

south coast IOW

"Happened to me, not from this site I would like to add.

*Trigger warning*

Hope this wasn't too much, remove if needed and I'll go on the naughty step if needed but wanted to share my experience x"

Thank you for sharing. Its happened to me in a club but i noticed. Also at a private party a guy tried to join in without one and got a bit pushy when i refused. Luckily another guy intervened on my behalf. I dont know why some guys think its ok when you clearly say only safe play.

By *luttyLaylaWoman 2 weeks ago

North West

It’s happened to me at a club.

And he’s gone on and done it to other girls I know from the scene.

The condom “broke” on all of us and when asked to see it he’d already binned it… which was empty.

Banned from the club he did it to me in but not from others.

Another guy tried to play without a condom previously and the club were all over it and kicked him out without question.

Thankfully, in over 8 years of regular clubs, there have only ever been 2 incidents which were dealt with xx

By *jlookingforfunMan 2 weeks ago

falkirk

It happened to my ex at a club in Tenerife

She didn’t realise till finished!!!! He was Spanish told the club not interested!!!

PS we both got an STI ????????put an end to our swinging had being playing for 10 years

events

"It’s happened to me at a club.

The condom “broke” on all of us and when asked to see it he’d already binned it… which was empty.

Another guy tried to play without a condom previously and the club were all over it and kicked him out without question.

Thankfully, in over 8 years of regular clubs, there have only ever been 2 incidents which were dealt with xx"

The host where I was offered a life ban. Dealt with very professionally

events

"It happened to my ex at a club in Tenerife

She didn’t realise till finished!!!! He was Spanish told the club not interested!!!

PS we both got an STI ????????put an end to our swinging had being playing for 10 years "

Horrendous and I’m not surprised you stopped. I couldn’t rest until I’d got my results back.

By *luttyLaylaWoman 2 weeks ago

North West

"It’s happened to me at a club.

Thankfully, in over 8 years of regular clubs, there have only ever been 2 incidents which were dealt with xx

The host where I was offered a life ban. Dealt with very professionally "

Yeah same on both occasions.

But both men are still active and play elsewhere very regular through.

By *cottie77Man 2 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

I have had this happen to me too.

I don’t think any males on here have commented so far but I was far from happy and this is the first time I have spoken about it. I did get myself checked out and luckily all was good but it may have been a far different situation if he wasn’t clean.

I think it may have happened to a lot more men but they could be too shy to say.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Chichester

Had it happen to me yes. I popped the guys eye for his effort and left

Scummy people

By *lex.and.SexCouple 2 weeks ago

Bedale

Well as a man it's rather difficult to be a victim of stealthing in the truest sense though I'd argue lying about birth control is comparable.

To answer the direct question I think my answer would have to be... Sort of.

In a group scenario, made plain we are playing safe. I'm behind the other wife, just having a bit of a touch and kiss of the back of the neck and my cock ends up touching her pussy and she pushes back.

I quickly adjusted myself and put a rubber on and it wasn't a major deal, but it was more than a bit naughty.

By *exysoldier90Man 1 week ago

Suffolk

"Had it happen to me yes. I popped the guys eye for his effort and left

Scummy people "

His third eye? Ouch! So sorry this happened to you, all of you, there are some right dirty chancers out there

By *mber SkiesWoman 1 week ago

"Just been sent this, it’s happened to me and wondered if anyone has experienced it?

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/article/2024/jun/13/london-man-jailed-stealthing-removing-condom-without-consent"

it haven’t happened to me but to know something could be done if it ever did thanks you learn something new everyday on here

By *mber SkiesWoman 1 week ago

Good

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 7 days ago

Chichester

Scummy people

His third eye? Ouch! So sorry this happened to you, all of you, there are some right dirty chancers out there"

Ha no I mean I broke/ shattered his eye socket by introducing him to my elbow and head butt

I think he learned a lesson at end of it

By *hilled Red OP   Woman 6 days ago

events

"I have had this happen to me too.

I don’t think any males on here have commented so far but I was far from happy and this is the first time I have spoken about it. I did get myself checked out and luckily all was good but it may have been a far different situation if he wasn’t clean.

I think it may have happened to a lot more men but they could be too shy to say."

Thank you for speaking up and glad you got the all clear

By *hilled Red OP   Woman 6 days ago

events

Scummy people "

100%

By *dd_soxMan 6 days ago

Suffolk

I was having sex with a friend using a condom. Now, I always check that it's still on before I cum and had a shock when it wasn't! It wasn't on the bed or nearby; I eventually retrieved it from near her cervix. Slipped another one on to finish ...

Sometimes, it's an accident...

By *ewCoupleHXCouple 6 days ago

Halifax

What do guys get by having unprotected sex, they are risking themselves as well as others !

We had a big group situation and notice this guy had a condom on and was not changing between partners (including his own), when challenged he didn't actually got what the problem was as he already had a condom on. Took some explaining why it is necessary to use a fresh condom when changing partners.

Another one in a club was actually taking his condom off and leaving to one side to use again...we left him with a box of condoms and left the room.

By *hilled Red OP   Woman 5 days ago

events

"What do guys get by having unprotected sex, they are risking themselves as well as others !

We had a big group situation and notice this guy had a condom on and was not changing between partners (including his own), when challenged he didn't actually got what the problem was as he already had a condom on. Took some explaining why it is necessary to use a fresh condom when changing partners.

Another one in a club was actually taking his condom off and leaving to one side to use again...we left him with a box of condoms and left the room."

Shocking! Saving money

By *hilled Red OP   Woman 5 days ago

events

"I was having sex with a friend using a condom. Now, I always check that it's still on before I cum and had a shock when it wasn't! It wasn't on the bed or nearby; I eventually retrieved it from near her cervix. Slipped another one on to finish ...

Sometimes, it's an accident...

An accident is one thing but many are deliberately not wearing one or removing it because they want to go bare but not giving the other person the option without them realising

"

By *ablo minibar123Woman 5 days ago

It's happened through fab, trust no one!!

By *891SerenWoman 3 days ago

North east wales

Yep, had it happen wondered why he d backed out and then realised, i moved just out of the way as he came inside my thighs.

Was not impressed but too shocked to ask if that was normal/acceptable/do anything about it.

By *hilled Red OP   Woman 19 hours ago

events

"Yep, had it happen wondered why he d backed out and then realised, i moved just out of the way as he came inside my thighs.

Was not impressed but too shocked to ask if that was normal/acceptable/do anything about it. "

The shock can leave us stunned/speechless

By *ilver_foxxx69Man 19 hours ago

Falkirk

A genuine accident is one thing but someone that would intentionally do it is disgusting

By *iss FuegoWoman 19 hours ago

Wherever I lay my hat - Albania

"It happened to my ex at a club in Tenerife

PS we both got an STI ????????put an end to our swinging had being playing for 10 years

Horrendous and I’m not surprised you stopped. I couldn’t rest until I’d got my results back. "

Happened to me at a gang bang a few years back. I had been absolutely clear that there was to be no genital contact without a condom. I only found out afterwards from a video that one guy had removed his condom whilst I was being spit roasted. I was raging that none of the other guys spoke up and was beside myself with worry for the next 3 months that the sly fucker had given me something

By *iscrete GloryholeMan 19 hours ago

Ashford kent

Sadly.. your right it's r@pe.. SAFE SEX is a right!.. even in a sex club.. dark room.. and all round "working" or fun situations in the adult entertainment industry.

A working person or a casual client CAN refuse any person..if they refuse to wear a condom as requested. Tell management immediately of club or house.

Same basis that happens with doctors who remove gloves.. when doing internals. Sadly very common as well.

By *hoco DMan 16 hours ago

Clapham

"I have had this happen to me too.

I think it may have happened to a lot more men but they could be too shy to say."

same this has happened to me also more than one occasion, when I was younger it's never happened to me on the swing scene, I have had it where tried to remove it or tried to damage it with there long nails, one girl cut me were she tried to pinch the condom and pinch to hard, also had mates this has happened to,

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 9 hours ago

Manchester

It’s an abhorrent practice

Harsh punishment is definitely welcomed

» Add a new message to this topic