FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice please

Advice please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iggirlxxx OP   Woman 15 weeks ago

Manchester

I’ve had a guy message me and tell me there’s a forum dedicated to me, saying there are “at least 15 guys sayin ur fake”.

Should I be flattered?

Why do I really seem to bother some men?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ngel-ishWoman 15 weeks ago

Colchester

Wow! You're doing a job of irritating men. Whether you should be flattered pass. But sounds like the you are doing excellent work pissing off the arseholes!

Manchester

"Wow! You're doing a job of irritating men. Whether you should be flattered pass. But sounds like the you are doing excellent work pissing off the arseholes! "

I’m usually polite unless they need to be told more than once. I have learnt to block and delete rather than engage in nonsense.

Minefield!

By *inkyAndCurvyCouple 15 weeks ago

Atherton

I'm with Oscar Wilder. "The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about."

By *icecouple561Couple 15 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Blimey that's a novel approach.

Does he mean a forum thread here or a whole forum somewhere on the net dedicated to you?

Manchester

"I'm with Oscar Wilder. "The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.""

Along the lines of all publicity is good publicity

Manchester

"Blimey that's a novel approach.

Does he mean a forum thread here or a whole forum somewhere on the net dedicated to you?"

Here from what I gather. He was a member with a new profile, no pics, no verifications etc….

By *uenevereWoman 15 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Does he mean a forum thread here or a whole forum somewhere on the net dedicated to you?

Here from what I gather. He was a member with a new profile, no pics, no verifications etc…. "

If there was a forum post about you, you would be able to find it.

If it was unpleasant it would probably get removed

All very odd.

Manchester

I did a search and found nothing. I think he was just being an arsehole

By *ueerKinkyCoupleCouple 15 weeks ago

Cambridge (She/They And They/Them)

I’ve had messages like that on my single profile. They tell you people are talking about you or sharing pics of you but they’re the”nice guy” who has got in touch to tell you all about it.

They’ll usually claim they’ve reported it for you (so, when you can’t find any evidence of it, they can say the mods must have removed it thanks to their report).

It’s bullshit. They’re creepy liars who are trying to manipulate you into being grateful to them as a way on getting into your inbox/life/knickers.

Report, block and be wary. It’s easy for them to spin up another profile.

Sorry you went through this OP.

Dee

By *orthernJayMan 15 weeks ago

Canary Wharf

"I’ve had messages like that on my single profile. They tell you people are talking about you or sharing pics of you but they’re the”nice guy” who has got in touch to tell you all about it.

They’ll usually claim they’ve reported it for you (so, when you can’t find any evidence of it, they can say the mods must have removed it thanks to their report).

It’s bullshit. They’re creepy liars who are trying to manipulate you into being grateful to them as a way on getting into your inbox/life/knickers.

Dee "

…..and here’s me thinking I’d seen just about everything on here!

This is truly staggering and you should report, if you haven’t already OP.

Moderator; I see you’ve commented on the thread and I hope you’ve done something about it behind the scenes otherwise what’s the point of moderators?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I’ve had messages like that on my single profile. They tell you people are talking about you or sharing pics of you but they’re the”nice guy” who has got in touch to tell you all about it.

Dee

…..and here’s me thinking I’d seen just about everything on here!

This is truly staggering and you should report, if you haven’t already OP.

Moderator; I see you’ve commented on the thread and I hope you’ve done something about it behind the scenes otherwise what’s the point of moderators?"

We're forum mods, the point of us is to moderate the forum.

If something has happened that the op has reported and evidence is there admin will take action.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

Sneaky chancer and sour grapes spring to mind..

I've had a few men call me fake just because I won't meet up with them or don't engage in chat with them x

My reply to one guy was to point out I have 30 plus verifications lol and I'm photo verified x

If there is any thread here like that I hope it's been reported and removed x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Here from what I gather. He was a member with a new profile, no pics, no verifications etc…. "

If you can find the thread please report it.

I've looked and can't see one.

I suspect he's having you on as a way to engage.

If his messages are in any way abusive or you feel he's overstepped the mark report them for admin to take a look

By *unchalMan 15 weeks ago

Dartford

"I’ve had a guy message me and tell me there’s a forum dedicated to me, saying there are “at least 15 guys sayin ur fake”.

Should I be flattered?

Why do I really seem to bother some men? "

It sounds like a version of that weird internet dating advice about saying something derogatory to someone you like so they will make an extra effort to gain your affections. Hope you haven’t agreed to meet up with them?

By *lowupdollTV/TS 15 weeks ago

Herts

"I’ve had a guy message me and tell me there’s a forum dedicated to me, saying there are “at least 15 guys sayin ur fake”.

Should I be flattered?

Why do I really seem to bother some men?

It sounds like a version of that weird internet dating advice about saying something derogatory to someone you like so they will make an extra effort to gain your affections. Hope you haven’t agreed to meet up with them?"

Negging.

First sign off it and no much I like a guy it’s done.

Manchester

Here from what I gather. He was a member with a new profile, no pics, no verifications etc….

If his messages are in any way abusive or you feel he's overstepped the mark report them for admin to take a look "

I searched for a thread and couldn’t find one.

I told him thank you for looking out for me and where would I be without him

Needless to say he’s not responded and I’ve blocked him.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 15 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

If his messages are in any way abusive or you feel he's overstepped the mark report them for admin to take a look

I searched for a thread and couldn’t find one.

I told him thank you for looking out for me and where would I be without him

Needless to say he’s not responded and I’ve blocked him. "

Blocking is the way

It's a sadly common approach. Usually a way to try and get more pictures out of you as supposed proof against the allegations of fakeness, or offering to verify you with them if you do X and Y.

Almost without fail from a new and unverified account. And aimed at a woman with multiple pictures and verifications.

Eejits

» Add a new message to this topic