FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile advice AGAIN...

Profile advice AGAIN...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eetaguy OP   Man 16 weeks ago

South East

I know this has been asked many many times before but I would appreciate any feed back on my profile. Im getting a lot of views but nothing else.

TIA x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rozac_fairyCouple 16 weeks ago

Tamworth

Profile seemed great, well thought out bio with decent information.

My only critique would be your images appear quite fuzzy which makes me wonder how old they are. I know fab destroys the quality but yours look like they could have been taken years and years ago and may not be a true representation of what you look like now.

By *nytime2023Couple 16 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

From our point of view, you cannot accommodate at the age of 45 = massive red flag. Either you’re cheating, in which case be honest about it or there is another genuine reason, in which case explain.

I say this because we get between 30-50 messages a day and we filter them on profile content. If you’d have messaged us we would have ignored based on that fact alone.

Obviously, just our opinion and others will have a different thought. All the best, V&K xx

By *issmorganWoman 16 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op, the travelling bit would put me off I'm afraid, I prefer locals.

Many seem to just message a day or so before they'd be nearby, I'm not saying thats what you do, but it's off putting.

Also, as the couple above say, it could read that you're in a relationship with not accommodating and hotel meets all over.

» Add a new message to this topic