FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile help

Profile help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uriousirishguy OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Coleraine

I've been on here a while and I struggle to get anyone to message back nevermind a meet, am I just too young or should I get out to socials? Would love some advice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *electableicecreamMan 3 weeks ago

The West

Honestly OP you might very well be too young for the majority of people on fab. The average age here is probably mid forties.

That's not to say you can't make it work but it would require effort on your part. There certainly are and people who like that age dynamic but it is niche and it's you who needs to do the work to find those people and have an attractive profile with good photos that also has enough information about you and what your looking for to get people interested

Have a read through all the other Profile Advice threads in this section and that should give you an idea of what you need to do with your profile.

Get involved in the Irish Forum too. Ireland is small so getting involved in the forum is a great way to get to know people.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 3 weeks ago

Reading

‘Fraid your age will be against you, as will your one line profile. You really need to expand it. Good luck

By *uriousirishguy OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Coleraine

I'll see what I can do but I had a feeling my age was the main problem but I'll try change my profile

» Add a new message to this topic