FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > "Will fill in later"

"Will fill in later"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *endalshaggers OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

Kendal

Is one of our biggest annoyances on here.

Are people just lazy or do they think that somehow it will increase incoming messages if people have to ask what they're looking for?

Brand new profiles less than a few days old, OK let it slide to a degree but there's profiles on here months (and years!) and still not filled in.

Can have all the pictures you want but if you can't be bothered putting a few lines about yourselves then can I be bothered to message....?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wendolineFoxWoman 3 weeks ago

Chester

That and ‘Ask any questions, I’m an open book’ are my bugbears. Not enough time for that!

By *ullyMan 3 weeks ago

Near Clacton

What I find annoying is having a profile, then get messages asking "wot u in 2" and similar crap!

If there is no profile I pass on by, but I have a profile why oh why do people not read it?

By *wendolineFoxWoman 3 weeks ago

Chester

I think there’s a view across all platforms (including dating sites) that a lot of people think their looks are enough. And forget, or don’t know, that swinging is in most cases as much about the social side as anything else.

By *ornLordMan 3 weeks ago

Wiltshire and London

The 'my looks are enough' attitude is bad enough - at least there's something to perve - but leaving the profile as the standard 'I'm a [gender] and I'm looking for [whatever]' is almost as bad as 'will fill in later'.

By *luttyLaylaWoman 3 weeks ago

North West

I always reply saying instead of taking the time to message me, take the time to fill in your profile.

Takes roughly the same amount of time and one looks much less desperate haha.

By *lixiroflifeMan 3 weeks ago

Rawtenstall

"Is one of our biggest annoyances on here.

Are people just lazy or do they think that somehow it will increase incoming messages if people have to ask what they're looking for?

Brand new profiles less than a few days old, OK let it slide to a degree but there's profiles on here months (and years!) and still not filled in.

Can have all the pictures you want but if you can't be bothered putting a few lines about yourselves then can I be bothered to message....?"

Absolutely

Especially when you see that they joined like 2 years ago

How long a wait is "later"? I feel like "later" is perhaps within 24 hours

By *ornycouplepzCouple 3 weeks ago

here and there

We find most that are like that are generally either fake profiles of thay are looking for a quick thrill x

By *ope_kisses22Couple 3 weeks ago

Cheshire

"That and ‘Ask any questions, I’m an open book’ are my bugbears. Not enough time for that! "

Thissss^^^

And also wannabe kinksters who say 'they have no limits'

Uh hmmmm SURE!

K

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 3 weeks ago

Coventry

Doesn't really annoy me, just helps with the filtering process. If people don't give you anything to go off what can you do other than move on and ignore?

Mr

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple 3 weeks ago

Weymouth

"That and ‘Ask any questions, I’m an open book’ are my bugbears. Not enough time for that!

Thissss^^^

And also wannabe kinksters who say 'they have no limits'

Uh hmmmm SURE!

K"

Hahaha just means they're desperate enough to do anything

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple 3 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Fill in later? Will block you now.

By *loss aka Miss JonesWoman 3 weeks ago

south coast IOW

Im another that hates this. Or as you say a message asking what im into. My profile is full of information about what im into. Or guys outside my age limits who tell me i should try them. If i was open to other ages i wouldnt have put limits. Im a horny independent woman who knows her own mind and the kind of guys she wants to fuck so please dont try and tell me you know better.

When i want variety or my boundaries testing i arrange some Dom/sub play and hand over control for the session and my boundaries get tested in all ways. I think my profile is very clear yet still get the ‘hey’. ‘What you into’. ‘Wanna meet now’ ‘im in your area for the night’. What kind of response do they expect to these tupe of message?

By *heeseandWineCouple 3 weeks ago

Reading and Southampton

Can have all the pictures you want but if you can't be bothered putting a few lines about yourselves then can I be bothered to message....?"

Exactly our thoughts S and C

By *octordigitsMan 3 weeks ago

Cheshire

In a past life that particular line was used in a fake profile by someone who was looking to catch people out …..it’s not always the case but has always made me very cautious

By *izandpaulCouple 3 weeks ago

merseyside

We received a message a few days ago just saying "hey".

I looked at his profile and it had lots of xxxxxxxx, nothing else.

I did reply saying "Hey, what?"

No response so it was a delete and block.

I'd be delighted if I was a single guy and saw this as it means the competition is not that competitive.

By *enk15Man 3 weeks ago

Bidford On Avon

"Will fill in later" Maybe they are not talking about the bio

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

Maybe they're hoping someone will get to fill it in for them?

But yes itritating as a single male being rejected multiple times a week. The bio and profile gives me something to read and try to tick off as much as I can in a message.

However it makes the work involved in the first initial message a lot less. And not as much of a kick in the testicle when they delete without reading anyway.

On a side note there should really be a workshop on the cams one night to go through profile writing or at least a seperate thread for help me with my profile topics.

Someone could clean up with a profile writing service.

By *uzie69xTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Maidstone

We were taking a break from a shagtastic meet... He was totally my type, masculine, hairy, shaved head, big cock...

We were chatting about profiles and I said I hate those that say "fill in later", he laughed and said "mine says that". In disbelieve I jumped on my phone to check and blimey, so it does...

So we carried on shagging.

By *sagent81Man 3 weeks ago

Leeds

""Will fill in later" Maybe they are not talking about the bio "

Brilliant

By *sum_funWoman 3 weeks ago

chippenham

Just block them.

By *eeliciouschaosWoman 3 weeks ago

Wherever

I see it as a great filter.

» Add a new message to this topic