FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Stock photos

Stock photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    17 weeks ago

What sort of photos are guaranteed to turn your head on a fella’s profile? And do any of mine count?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxy jWoman 17 weeks ago

somerset

nothing is guaranteed on this scene photos/profiles will only attrach if people like what they see and read .... finding a match fora swinging meet is hard because sexual attraction is a must and then being compactable ...

me personally before i open any message its look at profile no profile instant block decent profile then ill open the message and then ill ask for a face pic and abody pic and im one of those women who likes to see a cock pic too as there are some cocks i wont touch oh and if i think they've not read my profile its a str8 block 60/70% of men send me pics and they have facial hair and right at the begining of my profile it states no faciakl hair or beards as i find them a turn off ..

i dont like uniform pics im not interested in thier job or what the earn im not a fan of black n whites pics as they are the easiest to mess will same with arty farty pics i just want clear pics and they dont need to be on the profile as im happy to get them via messages ... opps went of track there lol

"nothing is guaranteed on this scene photos/profiles will only attrach if people like what they see and read .... finding a match fora swinging meet is hard because sexual attraction is a must and then being compactable ...

me personally before i open any message its look at profile no profile instant block decent profile then ill open the message and then ill ask for a face pic and abody pic and im one of those women who likes to see a cock pic too as there are some cocks i wont touch oh and if i think they've not read my profile its a str8 block 60/70% of men send me pics and they have facial hair and right at the begining of my profile it states no faciakl hair or beards as i find them a turn off ..

i dont like uniform pics im not interested in thier job or what the earn im not a fan of black n whites pics as they are the easiest to mess will same with arty farty pics i just want clear pics and they dont need to be on the profile as im happy to get them via messages ... opps went of track there lol "

I love the way you use text in yours. Adds a layer of sexy story over the top of some already v spicy pictures

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple 17 weeks ago

Weymouth

All of your pics are good OP! - Xeno

By *allySlinkyWoman 17 weeks ago

Leeds

"All of your pics are good OP! - Xeno"

Even the one with the seductive hint of a urinal ?

"All of your pics are good OP! - Xeno"

Ah thanks. Yours are rather fetching too

"All of your pics are good OP! - Xeno

Even the one with the seductive hint of a urinal ?"

I spose I did invite criticism. Oof.

Weymouth

"All of your pics are good OP! - Xeno

Even the one with the seductive hint of a urinal ?"

Didn't spot that

By *r SensualMan 17 weeks ago

London

"What sort of photos are guaranteed to turn your head on a fella’s profile? And do any of mine count? "

You’ve already put yourself ahead of many people OP by having public face pics. On the whole I’ve found most women & couples are more concerned by the quality of your bio as opposed the photos you have

"What sort of photos are guaranteed to turn your head on a fella’s profile? And do any of mine count?

You’ve already put yourself ahead of many people OP by having public face pics. On the whole I’ve found most women & couples are more concerned by the quality of your bio as opposed the photos you have "

Thanks man.

That, and whether or not you’ve got a schlong like a baby’s arm.

By *allySlinkyWoman 17 weeks ago

Leeds

"

That, and whether or not you’ve got a schlong like a baby’s arm."

Or like a marrow.

By *r SensualMan 17 weeks ago

London

"What sort of photos are guaranteed to turn your head on a fella’s profile? And do any of mine count?

You’ve already put yourself ahead of many people OP by having public face pics. On the whole I’ve found most women & couples are more concerned by the quality of your bio as opposed the photos you have

Thanks man.

You’re welcome… the “size queens” of swinging are few & far between so honestly just a myth. I have no public photos my appendage because I like to leave something to the imagination

"

That, and whether or not you’ve got a schlong like a baby’s arm.

Or like a marrow. "

I tell you, you couldn’t make enough chutney out of that damn thing.

(Not a euphemism)

Weymouth

Thanks man.

In fairness, myself and an untold number of other women actively avoid large members

By *ymbunnyfitCouple 17 weeks ago

East Yorkshire

Always love nice bum shot or handjob pic with boobs in the pic x

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 17 weeks ago

Reading

"Always love nice bum shot or handjob pic with boobs in the pic x "

Just uploaded a HJ and boobies pic

» Add a new message to this topic